Kool Haus Toronto

• Kool Haus Toronto
    shedav68

I was just wondering if anyone knew what this venue was like. I live in Ontario and my 11 year old daughter wants to see Shinedown again, and thats the only concert I see in Ontario. She has loved the band ever since she seen them in Hamilton. I've never been to the Kool Haus, so wondered if it would be okay for her. It does say all ages show though. Or is Shinedown going to make it back to Ontario for the Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar festival?

Submitted by shedav68 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Hi -- I'm having the same problem, I'm bringing my 7-year-old & the best I can figure is that it may be difficult for him to see the stage because the Kool Haus is a small, general admission (no seating) venue. It does say "all-ages" so I'm hoping we're not turned away at the door.

I just phoned the Kool Haus, and they said if it's an all ages event, it's fine for kids this age, but they suggested you stay to outside of crowd, and get there early as there are spots on the outside where you can stand up higher. The Kool Haus fits 1500 people he said.

I was just wondering if anyone knew what this venue was like. I live in Ontario and my 11 year old daughter wants to see Shinedown again, and thats the only concert I see in Ontario. She has loved the band ever since she seen them in Hamilton. I've never been to the Kool Haus, so wondered if it would be okay for her. It does say all ages show though. Or is Shinedown going to make it back to Ontario for the Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar festival?

comments

Thanks for the info SHEDAV68

Thanks for the info SHEDAV68 :)

I just phoned the Kool Haus,

I just phoned the Kool Haus, and they said if it's an all ages event, it's fine for kids this age, but they suggested you stay to outside of crowd, and get there early as there are spots on the outside where you can stand up higher. The Kool Haus fits 1500 people he said.

Hi -- I'm having the same

Hi -- I'm having the same problem, I'm bringing my 7-year-old & the best I can figure is that it may be difficult for him to see the stage because the Kool Haus is a small, general admission (no seating) venue. It does say "all-ages" so I'm hoping we're not turned away at the door.