I just got my poster!!

• I just got my poster!!
    ARomaine

I don't mean to rub it in for all of you non-US fans, but I just got my poster today and I'm super excited. My husband apparently had gotten it for me for V-day, but he decided to give it to me tonight since I was grumpy (I hadn't been home in days due to the nor'easter we just had). I gotta say, it's really cool and I am ecstatic. I think I'm going to frame it and the poster I have signed from Shinedown back in '06, with quite the different lineup.

Thanks Shinedown!

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ShinedownChica

Fri, 02/12/2010 - 15:10

[color=darkred][/color] how amazing is it??? i'm waiting for mine to come in and I cant wait like at all! :D

It's pretty sweet. It's actually larger than I was expecting, but that's a good thing. And it's pretty thick too, good quality paper. Looks exactly like the picture depicted, although I'm amazed they got all the lyrics from the entire CD printed as the background.

Just one word of caution: it's just rolled inside of a tube, no rubber band or clip, so be careful pulling it out so it doesn't get caught on lip of the tube and rip or bend it.

Awesome stuff

ShinedownChica

Mon, 02/15/2010 - 17:04

:shock: :D AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BEST THING EVERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it me or is it better paper then the white one! i like it better too! Mine came in today! 14/200! I can't wait to frame it!

ShinedownChica

Wed, 02/17/2010 - 16:20

NEED FRAME AND ME LOVES POSTER

question about frames, would the top part of the frame, wear out the marker on the poster?

yeah, the number is in pencil though, the 200 is printed though.

[quote="jt0323"]Is it me or is it better paper then the white one! i like it better too! Mine came in today! 14/200! I can't wait to frame it![/quote]

It does seem like better paper and i have to agree i like the new one much better... now to frame them and find somewhere on the wall to display the pair...

ShinedownChica

Sun, 02/21/2010 - 19:45

i finally got my hung up last night. my boyfriend makes fun of me like hell cuz it's my favorite thing ever!

classicgirl821

Tue, 02/23/2010 - 22:22

[color=darkblue]haha..My hub laughed at me too. I got the first one. I was so excited, and then spent over 60 bucks to frame it. It looks great in the music room though.[/color]

bobbette78

Tue, 02/23/2010 - 23:07

I finally got frames for both of mine yesterday - they look awesome! Still have to hang them up. I have a pretty small house so I think they're going right in the living room! :D

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 02/24/2010 - 10:10

that is awesome. :)

dalamar_2

Wed, 02/24/2010 - 12:00

Ok - Folks, I'd love to tell you a cute story.

Because of Bobette, I'm now the proud owner of #43/200 of fabulous Ltd. Ed. black SD poster. Were it not for her initiative at ordering extra for those of us not living in the U.S. (that's us, 6.2 out of the 6.5 billion humans) and the time she took to actually go to a UPS store and ship it, it would not have happened.

She went out of her way to help out another SDN'er. Three cheers to you, miss.

Admin: HINT - we PAY for that. =)

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 02/24/2010 - 12:18

that is awesome. and glad to hear that bobette was able to help out and ordered extra copies of the poster. awesome deal. display it proudly dalamar. i have not been able to order some of the limited edition posters but i have been lucky enough to attend two shows where i purchased the meet and greet and got the posters as part of the deal and i asked the guys to sign them for me, which they kindly did. :)

dalamar_2

Wed, 02/24/2010 - 12:23

I didn't pay attention, but is there a M&G in Springfield, MO, would you know?

I'm trying to make it there - gonna be a long ass day since I will have worked on a trade show floor all day on the 27th and will fly directly to KC, MO, then Greyhound my way there (3 hrs). Oh, and the trade show's in Frankfurt, Germany...

Too bad you're flying back the same day, you could have hopped over hte border and visit me. :D

dalamar_2

Wed, 02/24/2010 - 16:46

[quote="siouxi"]Too bad you're flying back the same day, you could have hopped over hte border and visit me. :D[/quote]

Rita, I'm in Frankfurt from March 20th till the 27th. =)

bobbette78

Wed, 02/24/2010 - 18:09

Aw, thanks for the kind words. :oops: I'm just glad I was able to help out my fellow SD fans!

There is a M&G for the Springfield show - you can still get it through the presale link on the 'news' page.

dalamar_2

Wed, 02/24/2010 - 18:53

[quote="bobbette78"]Aw, thanks for the kind words. :oops: I'm just glad I was able to help out my fellow SD fans!

There is a M&G for the Springfield show - you can still get it through the presale link on the 'news' page.[/quote]

Kk... cause, FYI : I just booked my flight. I'm landing in KC Late on the 27th, if there are no delays. So I should be in Springfield on the 28th and loose my SD show virginity :)

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 02/24/2010 - 21:00

lmao. it will be awesome to hear dalamar all giddy when it gets closer to show time. lol. it will be great dalamar have fun and rep the nation.

dalamar_2

Wed, 02/24/2010 - 22:02

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lmao. it will be awesome to hear dalamar all giddy when it gets closer to show time. lol. it will be great dalamar have fun and rep the nation.[/quote]

Giddy? No... No. Mhmmm. No way. Nada. Niet. Nein. Non!.

Purchased my tickets 45 minutes ago. All the way VIP + M&G - the full-fledge, full-contact version. No way in hell imma lose my SD virginity without blood & Scars :)

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 02/25/2010 - 10:33

but your not giddy i get it lol. :)

dalamar_2

Thu, 02/25/2010 - 14:50

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]but your not giddy i get it lol. :)[/quote]

:oops:

ShinedownChica

Thu, 02/25/2010 - 16:15

mines right next to my bed so its where ill see it most of the time yaaaaaaaaay shinedown!

[quote="dalamar"][quote="siouxi"]Too bad you're flying back the same day, you could have hopped over hte border and visit me. :D[/quote]

Rita, I'm in Frankfurt from March 20th till the 27th. =)[/quote]

The weekend of the 20th i'll be in Belgium with my husband and friends.
Any plans of going to Amsterdam? Or are you too busy?

dalamar_2

Sun, 02/28/2010 - 01:18

[quote="siouxi"][quote="dalamar"][quote="siouxi"]Too bad you're flying back the same day, you could have hopped over hte border and visit me. :D[/quote]

Any plans of going to Amsterdam? Or are you too busy?[/quote]

Not on this trip. My schedule is tighter than buns from a "barely 18" calendar...

But next time I hit Europe (which should be late May / Early June), I'll try to go through AMSTERDAM.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 03/01/2010 - 20:21

wow nice analogy there dalamar. lmao.

dalamar_2

Tue, 03/02/2010 - 11:02

imaging, baby. It works when it's right to the point. An upside-down "thumbs up" is a killer fail, especially under Roman Empire rules, right?

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 03/02/2010 - 13:06

right.

I don't mean to rub it in for all of you non-US fans, but I just got my poster today and I'm super excited. My husband apparently had gotten it for me for V-day, but he decided to give it to me tonight since I was grumpy (I hadn't been home in days due to the nor'easter we just had). I gotta say, it's really cool and I am ecstatic. I think I'm going to frame it and the poster I have signed from Shinedown back in '06, with quite the different lineup.

Thanks Shinedown!

comments

wow well that's good. second time out of how many times that you've purchased something from the states?

should count my self lucky only the 2nd time theyve charged me for stuff from the States

that is awesome that you got your poster. stinks about customs charging you duty but still good that you got a poster.

Thanks to a couple of Special Nation members I now have my posters
( Hope you enjoy the DVD;) )

only downside UK Customs decided to charge me import duty
but still worth every penny.

Now got to keep an eye out for a White one so it dosnt get lonely on the wall

right.

imaging, baby. It works when it's right to the point. An upside-down "thumbs up" is a killer fail, especially under Roman Empire rules, right?

wow nice analogy there dalamar. lmao.

[quote="siouxi"][quote="dalamar"][quote="siouxi"]Too bad you're flying back the same day, you could have hopped over hte border and visit me. :D[/quote]

Any plans of going to Amsterdam? Or are you too busy?[/quote]

Not on this trip. My schedule is tighter than buns from a "barely 18" calendar...

But next time I hit Europe (which should be late May / Early June), I'll try to go through AMSTERDAM.

[quote="dalamar"][quote="siouxi"]Too bad you're flying back the same day, you could have hopped over hte border and visit me. :D[/quote]

Any plans of going to Amsterdam? Or are you too busy?

mines right next to my bed so its where ill see it most of the time yaaaaaaaaay shinedown!

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]but your not giddy i get it lol. :)[/quote]

:oops:

but your not giddy i get it lol. :)

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]lmao. it will be awesome to hear dalamar all giddy when it gets closer to show time. lol. it will be great dalamar have fun and rep the nation.[/quote]

Giddy? No... No. Mhmmm. No way. Nada. Niet. Nein. Non!.

Purchased my tickets 45 minutes ago. All the way VIP + M&G - the full-fledge, full-contact version. No way in hell imma lose my SD virginity without blood & Scars :)

lmao. it will be awesome to hear dalamar all giddy when it gets closer to show time. lol. it will be great dalamar have fun and rep the nation.

[quote="bobbette78"]Aw, thanks for the kind words. :oops: I'm just glad I was able to help out my fellow SD fans!

There is a M&G for the Springfield show - you can still get it through the presale link on the 'news' page.[/quote]

Kk... cause, FYI : I just booked my flight. I'm landing in KC Late on the 27th, if there are no delays. So I should be in Springfield on the 28th and loose my SD show virginity :)

Aw, thanks for the kind words. :oops: I'm just glad I was able to help out my fellow SD fans!

There is a M&G for the Springfield show - you can still get it through the presale link on the 'news' page.

[quote="siouxi"]Too bad you're flying back the same day, you could have hopped over hte border and visit me. :D[/quote]

Rita, I'm in Frankfurt from March 20th till the 27th. =)

Too bad you're flying back the same day, you could have hopped over hte border and visit me. :D

I didn't pay attention, but is there a M&G in Springfield, MO, would you know?

I'm trying to make it there - gonna be a long ass day since I will have worked on a trade show floor all day on the 27th and will fly directly to KC, MO, then Greyhound my way there (3 hrs). Oh, and the trade show's in Frankfurt, Germany...

that is awesome. and glad to hear that bobette was able to help out and ordered extra copies of the poster. awesome deal. display it proudly dalamar. i have not been able to order some of the limited edition posters but i have been lucky enough to attend two shows where i purchased the meet and greet and got the posters as part of the deal and i asked the guys to sign them for me, which they kindly did. :)

Ok - Folks, I'd love to tell you a cute story.

Because of Bobette, I'm now the proud owner of #43/200 of fabulous Ltd. Ed. black SD poster. Were it not for her initiative at ordering extra for those of us not living in the U.S. (that's us, 6.2 out of the 6.5 billion humans) and the time she took to actually go to a UPS store and ship it, it would not have happened.

She went out of her way to help out another SDN'er. Three cheers to you, miss.

Admin: HINT - we PAY for that. =)

that is awesome. :)

I finally got frames for both of mine yesterday - they look awesome! Still have to hang them up. I have a pretty small house so I think they're going right in the living room! :D

[color=darkblue]haha..My hub laughed at me too. I got the first one. I was so excited, and then spent over 60 bucks to frame it. It looks great in the music room though.[/color]

i finally got my hung up last night. my boyfriend makes fun of me like hell cuz it's my favorite thing ever!

[quote="jt0323"]Is it me or is it better paper then the white one! i like it better too! Mine came in today! 14/200! I can't wait to frame it![/quote]

It does seem like better paper and i have to agree i like the new one much better... now to frame them and find somewhere on the wall to display the pair...

yeah, the number is in pencil though, the 200 is printed though.

question about frames, would the top part of the frame, wear out the marker on the poster?

NEED FRAME AND ME LOVES POSTER

Is it me or is it better paper then the white one! i like it better too! Mine came in today! 14/200! I can't wait to frame it!

:shock: :D AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BEST THING EVERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome stuff

It's pretty sweet. It's actually larger than I was expecting, but that's a good thing. And it's pretty thick too, good quality paper. Looks exactly like the picture depicted, although I'm amazed they got all the lyrics from the entire CD printed as the background.

Just one word of caution: it's just rolled inside of a tube, no rubber band or clip, so be careful pulling it out so it doesn't get caught on lip of the tube and rip or bend it.

[color=darkred][/color] how amazing is it??? i'm waiting for mine to come in and I cant wait like at all! :D