Help me make my year

• Help me make my year
    Kdrckrules

We are going to Bayfest in october we are traveling about 800 miles for our 19th anniversery. Its our first trip without our kids ever. My wife has stuck it out with me through many years of addiction and has finally seen me emerge as the father and husband she knew i would become. Brent always dedicates songs to one thing or another. My wifes favorit song is IYOK and she says it was the words she could never tell me till I sobered up. I wish there was a way to dedicate this song to her shes earned it. Dont know if any band members come on here but it sure would be cool. If anyone sees this or can pass it along, her name is Michele Biermann and she is the world to me. thanks bob

Submitted by Kdrckrules on
Forum category
Is pro
No

We are going to Bayfest in october we are traveling about 800 miles for our 19th anniversery. Its our first trip without our kids ever. My wife has stuck it out with me through many years of addiction and has finally seen me emerge as the father and husband she knew i would become. Brent always dedicates songs to one thing or another. My wifes favorit song is IYOK and she says it was the words she could never tell me till I sobered up. I wish there was a way to dedicate this song to her shes earned it. Dont know if any band members come on here but it sure would be cool. If anyone sees this or can pass it along, her name is Michele Biermann and she is the world to me. thanks bob

comments