Having trouble with fan club stuff

• Having trouble with fan club stuff
    dmc1968

I recently signed up and paid to join the fan club, mainly so I could get the tickets I want for an upcoming show, and also so that I could participate in the forums.
    Well, I cannot find where I can buy special tickets as a fan club member, and trying to get into the fan club only forums is impossible. I emailed support for the fan club, told them my issue and they sent me back the same login and password info that I could not get to work in the first place. So, if any mods are watching this thread who work for the fan club please email me at wheresdave at gmail.

It would be really nice if I could get this issue resolved soon as I signed up for the fan club over a week ago.

Thanks,

Dave

Submitted by dmc1968 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Ok, this is getting to be more Bullshit, I do not blame the band themselves, but Artist Arena. I just tried calling them and they have no live person you can talk to, they only referred me to the email address I have already sent questions to. I cannot get into the forums with my fan club account so I have nowhere to find out about getting meet and greet packages etc. etc.

Could someone help me get this shit figured out or give me my fucking money back.

Artist Arena sucks

I am having the same problem for the Orlando show. I signed up to the fan club just to be able to buy tickets but can't get a code. There is no one to ask for help. The discussion forum registration won't load for the fan club so essentially I am out even though I signed up. What gives?

The thing that is the hardest for me to deal with regarding this situation is that I developed websites for years, and so I am familiar with the software they use for the discussion forum, and it is like 7 years out of date. And if they were sincere in setting up a website that works for the fans they would have a setup where you did not have to login twice to access stuff. I am not sure who this artist media or whatever they are called is, but man they must have some really awesome salesman to sell such a crappy user experience that only pisses fans off.

I recently signed up and paid to join the fan club, mainly so I could get the tickets I want for an upcoming show, and also so that I could participate in the forums.
Well, I cannot find where I can buy special tickets as a fan club member, and trying to get into the fan club only forums is impossible. I emailed support for the fan club, told them my issue and they sent me back the same login and password info that I could not get to work in the first place. So, if any mods are watching this thread who work for the fan club please email me at wheresdave at gmail.

It would be really nice if I could get this issue resolved soon as I signed up for the fan club over a week ago.

Thanks,

Dave

comments

The thing that is the hardest

The thing that is the hardest for me to deal with regarding this situation is that I developed websites for years, and so I am familiar with the software they use for the discussion forum, and it is like 7 years out of date. And if they were sincere in setting up a website that works for the fans they would have a setup where you did not have to login twice to access stuff. I am not sure who this artist media or whatever they are called is, but man they must have some really awesome salesman to sell such a crappy user experience that only pisses fans off.

I am having the same problem

I am having the same problem for the Orlando show. I signed up to the fan club just to be able to buy tickets but can't get a code. There is no one to ask for help. The discussion forum registration won't load for the fan club so essentially I am out even though I signed up. What gives?

Ok, this is getting to be

Ok, this is getting to be more Bullshit, I do not blame the band themselves, but Artist Arena. I just tried calling them and they have no live person you can talk to, they only referred me to the email address I have already sent questions to. I cannot get into the forums with my fan club account so I have nowhere to find out about getting meet and greet packages etc. etc.

Could someone help me get this shit figured out or give me my fucking money back.

Artist Arena sucks