Have you met shinedown?

• Have you met shinedown?
    tatpiercedblkbbw

As much as I would love to meet shinedown, as the meet and greet tickets closest to my home are $325, it will stay a dreams.

But for you who have met shinedown, tell us what it was like and your experience.

I will have to live vicariously through yall!

Submitted by tatpiercedblkbbw on
Forum category
Is pro
No

tatpiercedblkbbw

Fri, 06/22/2012 - 23:39

Thank you so much. I just consider myself luck to have seen Shinedown twide, acoustic and Sound of Madness. If I can save enough and get the two tickets for the meet and greet, that would be incredible. If not, just seeing them perform, and seeing Godsmack and Papa Roach, thats not a bad day. One day I will get to meet them, if not this year, hopefully soon!

I met them in April and it was incredibly....real. I was a tongue-tied fool and really didn't need to be. I remember looking them each in the eyes and feeling like hey, these are real people. In that moment as each one was in front of us talking, it seemed as though they were no different than the guy you might run into at the store or park. They were amazing. My husband was the conversationalist and it was pretty cool to watch him talking to them. He and Brent had a conversation about my husband's hat, and my compliment to Zach came out as more of an insult that turned into a pretty inspiring conversation as they had just finished their Insanity workouts before coming in to the Meet and Greet. Then we got to take pics. Jake took the pics with whatever camera we brought, and he thought my phone was pretty cool. A lot of people get to say they have finally met someone who inspired them, maybe shook their hand, as we were leaving the Meet and Greet, Brent took an extra three seconds to come over and shake my hand again and thanked us for being there. How many people can say that someone who inspired them came up to them to shake THEIR hand? Everyone was so freaking down to earth and the show was AMAZING!
I found out about them headlining Uproar just after that and saved up for the Meet and Greet tickets. With the kids (and I homeschool, plus help my husband with his business) I don't get out much. I knew the tickets would be a little more than what we paid for Avalanche so we had to save for it....but we are counting down to when the come back. If you ever to have the chance to meet them, it is very very worth the feelings and the memories.

tatpiercedblkbbw

Thu, 06/28/2012 - 17:07

That is such an inspiring experience. I am just hoping that they don't sell out of meet and greet tickets before I can try tosaveup for the show!

I had mentioned I had seenthem twice,but I was incorrect, I have had the privilege of seeing them 3 times, and I can't wait to see them again. Even if just to hear the greatmusic and talent.

So happy for you! If I ever get the chnge to meet them, I hope I am not too tongue tied also!!

Thanks for sharing your cool experience!

Well, if for some reason my husband cannot go, I'll let you know :) I am friends on facebook and twitter with some who are seeing them tomorrow. They've met them before, but love it every single time. I am hoping that at the Uproar meet and greet, they get to manage their own meet and greet because they really do seem to strive to make their fans smile.

tatpiercedblkbbw

Wed, 07/04/2012 - 17:48

I know there are more of you out there who has met Shinedown, for us who haven't had the pleasure and cannot afford the meet and greet tickets, let us know what it was like!!!

tatpiercedblkbbw

Tue, 07/10/2012 - 16:19

to me it seems as if they are like friends, some of the songs you arelike man you so get me, you know what I'm feeling, its cool to have someone who has been where I've been, orunderstands what I'm goingthrough and commiserates with me. I know that is one reason I want to meet the band, so they know what their music does for us, how it makes us feel understood, appreciated, heard. One day. I could only afford the regular floor admission tickets tothe concert in Tampa, and it will be kick ass, but one day I hope to tell them how they have helped me and inspired me.

hey.its.lissa

Fri, 07/20/2012 - 16:24

I have not had the chance to meet any of the guys (yet!) but I am hoping that I may have the chance to do so at their show in Mt. Pleasant, MI tomorrow. This will be my third time seeing them! Even though I haven't met the guys they seem like the nicest, most down to earth people there ever could be.I wish that M&G's weren't so darn expensive or else I would pick them up in a heartbeat!

madonnadavia1

Sun, 07/22/2012 - 05:34

I have to wait till August to meet them .They are headlining the Uproar festival. They will be in Little Rock,Arkansas on Aug 18th, my husband got me VIP Meet and Greet ticket and yes it cost $325! I was so suprized he got me one,but i don't know wat to expect from them! I just hope they are nice and friendly because they say they only have one boss and its all of us who buy tickets and their merchandise so for that amount of money i sure hope it lives up to my dreams! After i meet them I will tell you all about it, and i hope someday you get to meet them too!!

Hi, All! I had the pleasure of meeting Shinedown for the 2nd time in April. I didn't have M&G tix, but my friends and I went to the buses after the show. They usually sign stuff and take pictures. They are so freaking nice! I totally geeked out! Haha! And Barry loves to hug! Just ask them for a hug and they'll do it! I don't remember hugging Brent! I must have blacked out! LOL! I love meeting them and talking with them! Anyway, M&G are way expensive. Trying to see them after the show is the best and most economical way! Have fun! :-)

tatpiercedblkbbw

Mon, 09/10/2012 - 17:16

Alright yall, Uproar in Tampa is only three days away! Wasn't able toafford the Meet & Greet, but they are having a signing so maybe I will get lucky and have a brief moment to thank them for all they have done for me! Will let you know how it goes on Thursday!

tatpiercedblkbbw

Fri, 09/14/2012 - 22:20

So.. went to Uproar, and if you get there early enough, you can purchase a cd, and meet Shinedown. FYI: One the Uproar site, you can search and find out signing times, make sure you are there two hours early. Why? There areonly a certain amount of cds to sell. If they run out, you are out of luckand do nmot get to get anything signed. This is not meet and greet, itis just signing, shake hands and shay hello.

That being said,I was totally geeking out yall. I was freaking out the day before, and when I got close I got all shy, and me.. I am not sky. Barry was so sweet, Ericis very charming, Zach is super sweetheart, and Brent, that man is just too beautiful up close. I didn't get anything out of my mouth that I wanted to say, yes, I totall y geeked out! Lets hope Shinedown does their own tour after this one.

As much as I would love to meet shinedown, as the meet and greet tickets closest to my home are $325, it will stay a dreams.

But for you who have met shinedown, tell us what it was like and your experience.

I will have to live vicariously through yall!

comments

So.. went to Uproar, and if

So.. went to Uproar, and if you get there early enough, you can purchase a cd, and meet Shinedown. FYI: One the Uproar site, you can search and find out signing times, make sure you are there two hours early. Why? There areonly a certain amount of cds to sell. If they run out, you are out of luckand do nmot get to get anything signed. This is not meet and greet, itis just signing, shake hands and shay hello.

That being said,I was totally geeking out yall. I was freaking out the day before, and when I got close I got all shy, and me.. I am not sky. Barry was so sweet, Ericis very charming, Zach is super sweetheart, and Brent, that man is just too beautiful up close. I didn't get anything out of my mouth that I wanted to say, yes, I totall y geeked out! Lets hope Shinedown does their own tour after this one.

Alright yall, Uproar in Tampa

Alright yall, Uproar in Tampa is only three days away! Wasn't able toafford the Meet & Greet, but they are having a signing so maybe I will get lucky and have a brief moment to thank them for all they have done for me! Will let you know how it goes on Thursday!

Hi, All! I had the pleasure

Hi, All! I had the pleasure of meeting Shinedown for the 2nd time in April. I didn't have M&G tix, but my friends and I went to the buses after the show. They usually sign stuff and take pictures. They are so freaking nice! I totally geeked out! Haha! And Barry loves to hug! Just ask them for a hug and they'll do it! I don't remember hugging Brent! I must have blacked out! LOL! I love meeting them and talking with them! Anyway, M&G are way expensive. Trying to see them after the show is the best and most economical way! Have fun! :-)

I have to wait till August to

I have to wait till August to meet them .They are headlining the Uproar festival. They will be in Little Rock,Arkansas on Aug 18th, my husband got me VIP Meet and Greet ticket and yes it cost $325! I was so suprized he got me one,but i don't know wat to expect from them! I just hope they are nice and friendly because they say they only have one boss and its all of us who buy tickets and their merchandise so for that amount of money i sure hope it lives up to my dreams! After i meet them I will tell you all about it, and i hope someday you get to meet them too!!

I have not had the chance to

I have not had the chance to meet any of the guys (yet!) but I am hoping that I may have the chance to do so at their show in Mt. Pleasant, MI tomorrow. This will be my third time seeing them! Even though I haven't met the guys they seem like the nicest, most down to earth people there ever could be.I wish that M&G's weren't so darn expensive or else I would pick them up in a heartbeat!

to me it seems as if they are

to me it seems as if they are like friends, some of the songs you arelike man you so get me, you know what I'm feeling, its cool to have someone who has been where I've been, orunderstands what I'm goingthrough and commiserates with me. I know that is one reason I want to meet the band, so they know what their music does for us, how it makes us feel understood, appreciated, heard. One day. I could only afford the regular floor admission tickets tothe concert in Tampa, and it will be kick ass, but one day I hope to tell them how they have helped me and inspired me.

I know there are more of you

I know there are more of you out there who has met Shinedown, for us who haven't had the pleasure and cannot afford the meet and greet tickets, let us know what it was like!!!

Well, if for some reason my

Well, if for some reason my husband cannot go, I'll let you know :) I am friends on facebook and twitter with some who are seeing them tomorrow. They've met them before, but love it every single time. I am hoping that at the Uproar meet and greet, they get to manage their own meet and greet because they really do seem to strive to make their fans smile.

That is such an inspiring

That is such an inspiring experience. I am just hoping that they don't sell out of meet and greet tickets before I can try tosaveup for the show!

I had mentioned I had seenthem twice,but I was incorrect, I have had the privilege of seeing them 3 times, and I can't wait to see them again. Even if just to hear the greatmusic and talent.

So happy for you! If I ever get the chnge to meet them, I hope I am not too tongue tied also!!

Thanks for sharing your cool experience!

I met them in April and it

I met them in April and it was incredibly....real. I was a tongue-tied fool and really didn't need to be. I remember looking them each in the eyes and feeling like hey, these are real people. In that moment as each one was in front of us talking, it seemed as though they were no different than the guy you might run into at the store or park. They were amazing. My husband was the conversationalist and it was pretty cool to watch him talking to them. He and Brent had a conversation about my husband's hat, and my compliment to Zach came out as more of an insult that turned into a pretty inspiring conversation as they had just finished their Insanity workouts before coming in to the Meet and Greet. Then we got to take pics. Jake took the pics with whatever camera we brought, and he thought my phone was pretty cool. A lot of people get to say they have finally met someone who inspired them, maybe shook their hand, as we were leaving the Meet and Greet, Brent took an extra three seconds to come over and shake my hand again and thanked us for being there. How many people can say that someone who inspired them came up to them to shake THEIR hand? Everyone was so freaking down to earth and the show was AMAZING!
I found out about them headlining Uproar just after that and saved up for the Meet and Greet tickets. With the kids (and I homeschool, plus help my husband with his business) I don't get out much. I knew the tickets would be a little more than what we paid for Avalanche so we had to save for it....but we are counting down to when the come back. If you ever to have the chance to meet them, it is very very worth the feelings and the memories.

Thank you so much. I just

Thank you so much. I just consider myself luck to have seen Shinedown twide, acoustic and Sound of Madness. If I can save enough and get the two tickets for the meet and greet, that would be incredible. If not, just seeing them perform, and seeing Godsmack and Papa Roach, thats not a bad day. One day I will get to meet them, if not this year, hopefully soon!