FREE New Orleans Ticket! For reals!!!

• FREE New Orleans Ticket! For reals!!!
    Shinedown Baby

Ok so here's the deal...... I was going to attend the New Orleans show at the House of Blues on Dec. 9th, Bought my ticket and all. However I'm not able to make that show due to family going ons, so there for am giving up my ticket. I will be attending the Hampton Beach show instead so I will still get to see the show.

I DON'T want this ticket to go to waste so I am giving to anyone for FREE! It's paid for it like I mentioned and would hate for it to go to waste.  I do only have the one.  If anyone would it please let me know and we'll get it figured out how to get it to you.  I opted for the ticket fast option when I bought the ticket so it's in email form I could print it out and send it to whoever.  I'm not crazy and I'm not smart enough to be a criminal looking for peoples personal info, I just want a good home for my ticket and for someone to enjoy the show!

So there you have it!!

The End!

Submitted by Shinedown Baby on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Well I Got A Candle.

Thu, 09/23/2010 - 10:49

Ok so here's the deal...... I was going to attend the New Orleans show at the House of Blues on Dec. 9th, Bought my ticket and all. However I'm not able to make that show due to family going ons, so there for am giving up my ticket. I will be attending the Hampton Beach show instead so I will still get to see the show.

I DON'T want this ticket to go to waste so I am giving to anyone for FREE! It's paid for it like I mentioned and would hate for it to go to waste.  I do only have the one.  If anyone would it please let me know and we'll get it figured out how to get it to you.  I opted for the ticket fast option when I bought the ticket so it's in email form I could print it out and send it to whoever.  I'm not crazy and I'm not smart enough to be a criminal looking for peoples personal info, I just want a good home for my ticket and for someone to enjoy the show!

So there you have it!!

The End!

comments