Drumstick from Rockfest 2012

• Drumstick from Rockfest 2012
    mymelly

I attended my first Rockfest this year and had a blast. The best part is I shoved my way to the front of the crowd, close enough to feel the sweat from Brent Smith. The greatest part of the day, actually the whole year. . . I caught a drumstick when they threw them in the crowd. After seeing Shinedown live over a dozen times, this was the best. Now when they come in town for the Uproar Festival, I am going to try and get them to autograph it. Just wanted to say I love Shinedown and had a blast at my first Rockfest.

Submitted by mymelly on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I attended my first Rockfest this year and had a blast. The best part is I shoved my way to the front of the crowd, close enough to feel the sweat from Brent Smith. The greatest part of the day, actually the whole year. . . I caught a drumstick when they threw them in the crowd. After seeing Shinedown live over a dozen times, this was the best. Now when they come in town for the Uproar Festival, I am going to try and get them to autograph it. Just wanted to say I love Shinedown and had a blast at my first Rockfest.

comments