Code for pre-sale tickets!!!

• Code for pre-sale tickets!!!
    Darhoon

For several weeks I've been requesting a code for the pre-sale that happens tomorrow on ticketmaster for the Pensacola show. My current membership expires in April 2013. Shinedown Nation says I can't get a code because my membership has expired, yet I just signed in to the fan club 20 minutes ago! I even tried to re-join today, and pay $35. but it wouldn't let me because it said I'm already a member! Some guy named Billy at Shinedown Nation says I'm not a member. If a person says something that clearly isn't true, is that person lying?

Submitted by Darhoon on
Forum category
Is pro
No

For several weeks I've been requesting a code for the pre-sale that happens tomorrow on ticketmaster for the Pensacola show. My current membership expires in April 2013. Shinedown Nation says I can't get a code because my membership has expired, yet I just signed in to the fan club 20 minutes ago! I even tried to re-join today, and pay $35. but it wouldn't let me because it said I'm already a member! Some guy named Billy at Shinedown Nation says I'm not a member. If a person says something that clearly isn't true, is that person lying?

comments