Carnival of Madness Charlotte!

• Carnival of Madness Charlotte!
    vigilante

Salutations to all you Madness lovers out there!

I will be attending the Carnival tonight in Charlotte, NC. And I believe fans should get to know one another at shows or at least introduce themselves to familiar faces on the forum. So, that being said, I would love to meet as many of you as possible! Anyone who is a fan of Shinedown is a friend of mine!!

So, if you see me there tonight (blue and grey striped shirt, red and black hair, black and green checkered laminent holder with tag that says "Vigilante") feel more that welcome to stop by and say hello! Other than that, ENJOY THE MADNESS!!

Loves to all,

Vigilante

Submitted by vigilante on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Salutations to all you Madness lovers out there!

I will be attending the Carnival tonight in Charlotte, NC. And I believe fans should get to know one another at shows or at least introduce themselves to familiar faces on the forum. So, that being said, I would love to meet as many of you as possible! Anyone who is a fan of Shinedown is a friend of mine!!

So, if you see me there tonight (blue and grey striped shirt, red and black hair, black and green checkered laminent holder with tag that says "Vigilante") feel more that welcome to stop by and say hello! Other than that, ENJOY THE MADNESS!!

Loves to all,

Vigilante

comments