Carnival of Madness!

• Carnival of Madness!
    Ryan Putnam

Hello Shinedown and everyone out their in Shinedown Nation,

I recently went to the Carnival of Madness in Southaven, Ms on August 17. I was foutunate enough to get the meet and greet passes and was able to meet the band. I will tell you this, that was definitely a dream come true. I would recomend getting the meet and greet to anyone. Everything went smoothly and it was everything I was promised. Everyone from the stage staff, to the head of security (Jake) was awesome! Jake is 100% man and he lets you know that from the beginning, but he was a really cool guy, and a veteran. Brent, Barry, Zach, and Eric were the coolest four guy I have ever met. I want you guys to know I have waited 6 years to meet you. I've seen you twice before but was never able to get the right tickets. Meeting you, was literally a dream come true, I will never forget it. It has been almost a week since the concert and I still have a hard time finding words to explain to people how it went. It was awesome! I figured after the meet and greet it couldnt get any better, oh boy was I wrong. The Carnival of Madness tour is the best concert you will probably ever see in your life. The group of guys you have performing is like no other. Every band plays their heart out and did a great job at it! Without a doubt the best concert I have personally ever seen, and will probably ever see! I want to thank you guys (Shinedown) for such a great time! Like i said, it literally was a dream come true! You guys are the most humblest set of rockstars I've ever seen; and know we, the fans, take note of that and will continually come and see you. Your music means a lot to me and I know it means a lot to others as well. Thank you for what you do. You guys rock! Thank you once again for the oppurtunity to meet you guys and the great great concert, I dont know if I'll ever find words to describe it. Thank you! And everyone else, i 100% recomend if you ever get the chance to see these guys, take it! You will regret it if you dont, trust me.

Barry I have just one question though... Why did you autograph my t-shirt "Sign"???

Thanks Guys!

Ryan Putnam

Submitted by Ryan Putnam on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Hello Shinedown and everyone out their in Shinedown Nation,

I recently went to the Carnival of Madness in Southaven, Ms on August 17. I was foutunate enough to get the meet and greet passes and was able to meet the band. I will tell you this, that was definitely a dream come true. I would recomend getting the meet and greet to anyone. Everything went smoothly and it was everything I was promised. Everyone from the stage staff, to the head of security (Jake) was awesome! Jake is 100% man and he lets you know that from the beginning, but he was a really cool guy, and a veteran. Brent, Barry, Zach, and Eric were the coolest four guy I have ever met. I want you guys to know I have waited 6 years to meet you. I've seen you twice before but was never able to get the right tickets. Meeting you, was literally a dream come true, I will never forget it. It has been almost a week since the concert and I still have a hard time finding words to explain to people how it went. It was awesome! I figured after the meet and greet it couldnt get any better, oh boy was I wrong. The Carnival of Madness tour is the best concert you will probably ever see in your life. The group of guys you have performing is like no other. Every band plays their heart out and did a great job at it! Without a doubt the best concert I have personally ever seen, and will probably ever see! I want to thank you guys (Shinedown) for such a great time! Like i said, it literally was a dream come true! You guys are the most humblest set of rockstars I've ever seen; and know we, the fans, take note of that and will continually come and see you. Your music means a lot to me and I know it means a lot to others as well. Thank you for what you do. You guys rock! Thank you once again for the oppurtunity to meet you guys and the great great concert, I dont know if I'll ever find words to describe it. Thank you! And everyone else, i 100% recomend if you ever get the chance to see these guys, take it! You will regret it if you dont, trust me.

Barry I have just one question though... Why did you autograph my t-shirt "Sign"???

Thanks Guys!

Ryan Putnam

comments