Camera's At The Show?!?!

• Camera's At The Show?!?!
    Site Factory admin

Okay, I see everyone putting up photos and videos of the live show.  I was under the impression that we care allowed to have them during the show.  So, how is everyone getting all of those great photos and videos?!?!

We have a pretty good camera on our cell phone, will that be allowed into the show, so we can get some good shots?  We are at an all GM show (Philly), so I don't know how close we will get to be anyway.  I have been told that it will only be about 6,000 at the show, because of the place they are having it.  I wanted to at least give it a try. 

Thanks for your help!!!!

Cheryl

Submitted by Site Factory admin on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Okay, I see everyone putting up photos and videos of the live show.  I was under the impression that we care allowed to have them during the show.  So, how is everyone getting all of those great photos and videos?!?!

We have a pretty good camera on our cell phone, will that be allowed into the show, so we can get some good shots?  We are at an all GM show (Philly), so I don't know how close we will get to be anyway.  I have been told that it will only be about 6,000 at the show, because of the place they are having it.  I wanted to at least give it a try. 

Thanks for your help!!!!

Cheryl

comments