BLESSMY4

• BLESSMY4
    vigilante

Greetings and salutations fellow madness lovers.

We all know, and love, a Shinedown Nation member and enthusiast by the name of Cheryl, screen name, BlessMy4. I have been notified by her husband that she took a bit of a nasty fall recently and hurt her ankle pretty badly. I come to you lovely people in hopes that you will all keep Cheryl in your thoughts and prayers, as she would do for any one of you. Stop by her profile and leave her messages, or feel more than free to post them on this topic. Lets show her that her Shinedown family is here for her!

xo

Vigilante

Submitted by vigilante on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Greetings and salutations fellow madness lovers.

We all know, and love, a Shinedown Nation member and enthusiast by the name of Cheryl, screen name, BlessMy4. I have been notified by her husband that she took a bit of a nasty fall recently and hurt her ankle pretty badly. I come to you lovely people in hopes that you will all keep Cheryl in your thoughts and prayers, as she would do for any one of you. Stop by her profile and leave her messages, or feel more than free to post them on this topic. Lets show her that her Shinedown family is here for her!

xo

Vigilante

comments