Beyond Frustrated

• Beyond Frustrated
    luna72

Trying to get into the fan site to access the pre-sale tix is making me feel like this club should have paid ME the $35 to join! What a clusterf@ck!!! I log in, get to the fan page, and can do NOTHING, then it sends me back to the original page and back again. I more than love SD, but this site SUCKS. Any advice on how to actually access the presale tix is appreciated!

Submitted by luna72 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I had that problem when I first joined. Hope it is resolved by now. One of the times I simply wasn't signed in on the member site, but was on the fan site.

Trying to get into the fan site to access the pre-sale tix is making me feel like this club should have paid ME the $35 to join! What a clusterf@ck!!! I log in, get to the fan page, and can do NOTHING, then it sends me back to the original page and back again. I more than love SD, but this site SUCKS. Any advice on how to actually access the presale tix is appreciated!

comments

I had that problem when I

I had that problem when I first joined. Hope it is resolved by now. One of the times I simply wasn't signed in on the member site, but was on the fan site.