Been a LOOOOONG time!!!

• Been a LOOOOONG time!!!
    vigilante

Greetings and Salutations, my exquisite Shinedown family!!

Its been a long time since I've been on the discussion forum and my deepest apologies for this neglegence! Things have been busy and very productive over here. I've been working hard towards my cosmetology licensure (done in December!), planning a wedding for my sister, and taking the book-publishing world by storm!

My mother has written a novel, based on a true story, called "The First Mrs. Solberg". Its a romantic comedy about a young couple going through tough times during medical school and building a family.

My mother, sisters, and I wrote and illustrated a poetry book as well called "Anybody Want A Peanut". This book happens to be dedicated to a certain group of dudes we all know and love tremendously.....thats right...SHINEDOWN! They all served as huge inspiration for the creative process so we felt it was only right to publically thank them in the dedications.

We are all very very proud of the results of our hard work and can't wait to share them with the world and, for me personally, to share it with all of you! That being said, if anybody is interested in checking these books out, let me know and I'll see if I can get my hands on some free copies. If I can't, don't cry just yet because the books hit the shelves in September!

I hope all of you have been doing well! I've missed all of you so much and promise not to go MIA anymore!

Love to you all,

Vigilante

Submitted by vigilante on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Greetings and Salutations, my exquisite Shinedown family!!

Its been a long time since I've been on the discussion forum and my deepest apologies for this neglegence! Things have been busy and very productive over here. I've been working hard towards my cosmetology licensure (done in December!), planning a wedding for my sister, and taking the book-publishing world by storm!

My mother has written a novel, based on a true story, called "The First Mrs. Solberg". Its a romantic comedy about a young couple going through tough times during medical school and building a family.

My mother, sisters, and I wrote and illustrated a poetry book as well called "Anybody Want A Peanut". This book happens to be dedicated to a certain group of dudes we all know and love tremendously.....thats right...SHINEDOWN! They all served as huge inspiration for the creative process so we felt it was only right to publically thank them in the dedications.

We are all very very proud of the results of our hard work and can't wait to share them with the world and, for me personally, to share it with all of you! That being said, if anybody is interested in checking these books out, let me know and I'll see if I can get my hands on some free copies. If I can't, don't cry just yet because the books hit the shelves in September!

I hope all of you have been doing well! I've missed all of you so much and promise not to go MIA anymore!

Love to you all,

Vigilante

comments