Avalanche Tour VIP Package

• Avalanche Tour VIP Package
    tattooedforever2012

Just received my stuff with my Avalanche Tour VIP Package today and got everything else, but it did not include my Shinedown Screen Printed Poster (signed & numbered). I am just wondering if that comes separately. Any info would be most helpful...Thanks...Tony

Submitted by tattooedforever2012 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

tattooedforever2012

Thu, 03/29/2012 - 23:09

thanks for the info...and replying to my post... just wondering did it come via ups or us mail...thanks...

mrswarpaint

Thu, 03/29/2012 - 23:25

AWESOME, We got ours the day the album was released, so excited to them in grand rapids!!! The album is amazingly awesome, love it!! Can't stop listening to it!!! ;-)

tattooedforever2012

Thu, 03/29/2012 - 23:59

MRSWARPAINT...I agree...I love the whole cd...and cannot stop listening....My favorite cut...is Through The Ghost....Cannot wait to see them live and meet them....

tattooedforever2012

Fri, 03/30/2012 - 08:43

MICHELE_5... No Problem...I got them for the Pittsburgh, Pa. Show at Stage AE for April 17th...I cannot wait...

tattooedforever2012

Sat, 03/31/2012 - 03:12

Thanks...Hope you have great time..Thanks for letting me know how it goes....Thanks again for all the info...I also got my signed poster today also...

tattooedforever2012

Wed, 04/04/2012 - 22:28

Good evening...Thanks so much for the info... You are the best...I cannot wait till I get to meet them and the show... I got the deluxe package also...I am so excited to see them live... I have loved their music since the first cd came out...leave a whisper...my friend has seen them 4 or 5 times and says they always rock!!!! This will be the first time I get to see them live... I love the new cd so much... It just keeps getting better every time I listen to them which is twice a day, on the way to work and on the way home... I have been since the day I got it!!!!! I will take a camera for sure... Thanks again for all the info.. If you get a chance, Are you gonna post any pics from the show and meet and greet? Take care...Have a great night....Thanks...Tony

tattooedforever2012

Wed, 04/04/2012 - 22:32

Michelle_5....Not sure if you have an iPad ...If so, I would high recommend get the "For Your Sake" book...I got it and it is well worth the money... Get it if you can...you will not be disappointed...I promise...

Hey, we are doing the MNG at Stage AE too! It's also our first time. You two are a bundle of info. Thanks for posting the question and all the info!

tattooedforever2012

Mon, 04/09/2012 - 20:33

Michele.. Sorry I do not have Facebook ... Had it a long time ago... Just my own decision not to have it any longer... I hope you have a great time when your girls and you get to go...I know the first time I got to go to a show with my nephew ..he and I has such a blast... I did get my M&G info the other day... Thanks again for all your help..I am gonna hopefully get a lot of good shots from the show..If I do I will post them...Have a great night...Tony

Oh lucky! Ilive outsideof Pgh,and there are actually afew shows in driving distance. (plus my momlives near Indy, and my dadis in Jax beach), but sadly no sitter. Granted, my kids enjoy Shinedown with me. I know I will leave there feeling great. Nervous about the MNG.I have only done somethinglike that with a local band, and everyone there essentially did a MNG. Itjust seemsthat there are so few hours between the show before and after PGH that I wish I couldjust bring everyone a beer (esp those who workand dont get recognized).
Tony-Do you live close to Pgh? We areactually goingto try toget intothe city by 3. I used to goto Pittand if I didn't leave the parkinglot in Oakland by 3:04, sometimes I was stuck in traffic and didn'tmake it home until 6 bc of the Parkway West.

tattooedforever2012

Mon, 04/16/2012 - 20:08

JENNT.. Good evening...Sorry for not getting back to you till now.. Been busy...Hard to believe the day is almost here... Cannot wait till tomm... I am actually taking a half vacation day and leaving work at noon, from cranberry...then head down to the burgh and bum around and goto bettis grill around 3 or 3:30pm to eat... which is right next to stage ae...then relax and wait till the meet and greet... if you want we can meet up at bettis grill around 3pm or a little after and go over to the meet and greet we can ...message me via the board and I will get it on my iPhone... It is gonna be such a great night tomm night...I cannot wait...

Ah... my husband used to work off of Lovi and Freedom in the industrial park. I will mention it to my husband and see what he's up for. I've seen Stage AE only once, and that is when my mom's group did a tour of Heinz Field for the kids. I'm pumped. I don't get out much as it is, so this is, well indescribable lol. We will be looking for parking probably right around 3, so we will probably see you there.

Hey Tony, it looks like we are most likely going to head over to Bettis Grille depending on the time we get there. Maybe we will see you!

Michele- I turned into a basket of nervous chitchat at the MNG and took a foot to the back of the neck from a drunk crowd surfer. I caught a pic from Adelita's Way with my boobs. Rocked out with my husband who spent the MNG talking with Brent about his (my husband's) hat. Tony-I looked but we didn't see you, but like I said, I was a basket of nerves at the MNG. Lots I wanted to say and I clammed up. All three bands were amazing. Stage AE was less than impressive, though most of the staff was also gracious and amazing. I need to definitely do this again. I made a lifelong fan out of my husband.

tattooedforever2012

Wed, 04/18/2012 - 22:13

Michele_5
The show was outstanding to say the least...The band was extremely great and a wonderful to meet... I would highly recommend for anyone who is thinking about do this meet and greet to do it... you will not be sorry... the venue was average but clean before the show..at the end the floor was sticky... mostly spilt beers and other beverages... understandable... the security had their hands full for most of the Shinedown show.. alot of energy... I will get some pics posted over the next to days... with more details about the show to come...Tony

tattooedforever2012

Wed, 04/18/2012 - 22:14

Jennt...Sorry we did not meet up...But it was a great show and the guys are extremely nice to meet and get to talk with very down to earth....

Does anyone know if more Avalanche tour dates will be added for when they return to the US? I'm having withdrawals! I would love to see them again with the meet and greet. Thanks!

Just received my stuff with my Avalanche Tour VIP Package today and got everything else, but it did not include my Shinedown Screen Printed Poster (signed & numbered). I am just wondering if that comes separately. Any info would be most helpful...Thanks...Tony

comments

Does anyone know if more

Does anyone know if more Avalanche tour dates will be added for when they return to the US? I'm having withdrawals! I would love to see them again with the meet and greet. Thanks!

Jennt...Sorry we did not meet

Jennt...Sorry we did not meet up...But it was a great show and the guys are extremely nice to meet and get to talk with very down to earth....

Michele_5

Michele_5
The show was outstanding to say the least...The band was extremely great and a wonderful to meet... I would highly recommend for anyone who is thinking about do this meet and greet to do it... you will not be sorry... the venue was average but clean before the show..at the end the floor was sticky... mostly spilt beers and other beverages... understandable... the security had their hands full for most of the Shinedown show.. alot of energy... I will get some pics posted over the next to days... with more details about the show to come...Tony

Michele- I turned into a

Michele- I turned into a basket of nervous chitchat at the MNG and took a foot to the back of the neck from a drunk crowd surfer. I caught a pic from Adelita's Way with my boobs. Rocked out with my husband who spent the MNG talking with Brent about his (my husband's) hat. Tony-I looked but we didn't see you, but like I said, I was a basket of nerves at the MNG. Lots I wanted to say and I clammed up. All three bands were amazing. Stage AE was less than impressive, though most of the staff was also gracious and amazing. I need to definitely do this again. I made a lifelong fan out of my husband.

Hey Tony, it looks like we

Hey Tony, it looks like we are most likely going to head over to Bettis Grille depending on the time we get there. Maybe we will see you!

Ah... my husband used to work

Ah... my husband used to work off of Lovi and Freedom in the industrial park. I will mention it to my husband and see what he's up for. I've seen Stage AE only once, and that is when my mom's group did a tour of Heinz Field for the kids. I'm pumped. I don't get out much as it is, so this is, well indescribable lol. We will be looking for parking probably right around 3, so we will probably see you there.

JENNT.. Good evening...Sorry

JENNT.. Good evening...Sorry for not getting back to you till now.. Been busy...Hard to believe the day is almost here... Cannot wait till tomm... I am actually taking a half vacation day and leaving work at noon, from cranberry...then head down to the burgh and bum around and goto bettis grill around 3 or 3:30pm to eat... which is right next to stage ae...then relax and wait till the meet and greet... if you want we can meet up at bettis grill around 3pm or a little after and go over to the meet and greet we can ...message me via the board and I will get it on my iPhone... It is gonna be such a great night tomm night...I cannot wait...

Oh lucky! Ilive outsideof Pgh

Oh lucky! Ilive outsideof Pgh,and there are actually afew shows in driving distance. (plus my momlives near Indy, and my dadis in Jax beach), but sadly no sitter. Granted, my kids enjoy Shinedown with me. I know I will leave there feeling great. Nervous about the MNG.I have only done somethinglike that with a local band, and everyone there essentially did a MNG. Itjust seemsthat there are so few hours between the show before and after PGH that I wish I couldjust bring everyone a beer (esp those who workand dont get recognized).
Tony-Do you live close to Pgh? We areactually goingto try toget intothe city by 3. I used to goto Pittand if I didn't leave the parkinglot in Oakland by 3:04, sometimes I was stuck in traffic and didn'tmake it home until 6 bc of the Parkway West.

Oh we plan on it! 3 DAYS!!!!

Oh we plan on it! 3 DAYS!!!!

Jennt... Thanks for replying

Jennt... Thanks for replying to my post...I cannot wait for the show...8 days till showtime....

Michele.. Sorry I do not have

Michele.. Sorry I do not have Facebook ... Had it a long time ago... Just my own decision not to have it any longer... I hope you have a great time when your girls and you get to go...I know the first time I got to go to a show with my nephew ..he and I has such a blast... I did get my M&G info the other day... Thanks again for all your help..I am gonna hopefully get a lot of good shots from the show..If I do I will post them...Have a great night...Tony

Hey, we are doing the MNG at

Hey, we are doing the MNG at Stage AE too! It's also our first time. You two are a bundle of info. Thanks for posting the question and all the info!

Michelle_5....Not sure if you

Michelle_5....Not sure if you have an iPad ...If so, I would high recommend get the "For Your Sake" book...I got it and it is well worth the money... Get it if you can...you will not be disappointed...I promise...

Good evening...Thanks so much

Good evening...Thanks so much for the info... You are the best...I cannot wait till I get to meet them and the show... I got the deluxe package also...I am so excited to see them live... I have loved their music since the first cd came out...leave a whisper...my friend has seen them 4 or 5 times and says they always rock!!!! This will be the first time I get to see them live... I love the new cd so much... It just keeps getting better every time I listen to them which is twice a day, on the way to work and on the way home... I have been since the day I got it!!!!! I will take a camera for sure... Thanks again for all the info.. If you get a chance, Are you gonna post any pics from the show and meet and greet? Take care...Have a great night....Thanks...Tony

Thanks ..Glad you had a great

Thanks ..Glad you had a great time...Talk to you soon...Tony

Thanks...Hope you have great

Thanks...Hope you have great time..Thanks for letting me know how it goes....Thanks again for all the info...I also got my signed poster today also...

MICHELE_5... No Problem...I

MICHELE_5... No Problem...I got them for the Pittsburgh, Pa. Show at Stage AE for April 17th...I cannot wait...

MRSWARPAINT...I agree...I

MRSWARPAINT...I agree...I love the whole cd...and cannot stop listening....My favorite cut...is Through The Ghost....Cannot wait to see them live and meet them....

thank you so much.....

thank you so much.....

AWESOME, We got ours the day

AWESOME, We got ours the day the album was released, so excited to them in grand rapids!!! The album is amazingly awesome, love it!! Can't stop listening to it!!! ;-)

thanks for the info...and

thanks for the info...and replying to my post... just wondering did it come via ups or us mail...thanks...