Autograph

• Autograph
    Laggie

I was at a Shinedown concert at the MO State Fair when the concert was canceled, which btw wasa huge bummer becuz i was looking forward to this concert all summer. Well anyway, the spot where they were selling merchindise, they had a thing where the first 200 Sound Of Madness CD's sold come with a wristband where after the show you could go to a signing after the show. Now I passed up a friggin awesome hoodie to buy the CD (when i already had it) and then the concert got canceled and I never got to get my autograph. So, simply I wasted money buying a CD i already had (on the brightside it's a good CD)

Submitted by Laggie on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I was at a Shinedown concert at the MO State Fair when the concert was canceled, which btw wasa huge bummer becuz i was looking forward to this concert all summer. Well anyway, the spot where they were selling merchindise, they had a thing where the first 200 Sound Of Madness CD's sold come with a wristband where after the show you could go to a signing after the show. Now I passed up a friggin awesome hoodie to buy the CD (when i already had it) and then the concert got canceled and I never got to get my autograph. So, simply I wasted money buying a CD i already had (on the brightside it's a good CD)

comments