April 21st

• April 21st
    USN Shawn

Just wanted to say I can't wait to see you guys again in AC coming up in April. I'm pumped to come see Shinedown again in AC. I saw thier acoustic show down there and they didn't disappoint. What's going to make this show even better this time is that this will be my second two last weekend of freedom b4 I ship out for basic training for the Navy on May 1st. I was excited that I was going to see them but now I'm turbo amped to go see them b4 I leave. What a better way to go out on your last weekend b4 going to take the next big step in my life and proud to say I'm going to fight for my country and protect others.

I've been a huge fan since L.A.W and never turned back. Thier music has helped me get through some tough times the past few yrs with some unexpected family incidents. I can't tell you how thankful and lucky I am to have the friends and family that I do. With out them none of this would have been possible. I can honestly say for my self and others that Shinedown has helped a lot of ppl with their music to get through some rough times in there lives that I can only hope that the way we can show our support to the band is buy going and supporting them in whatever city they show up in.

I can't wait for this concert, what a way to go out! Can't wait to hear the new album. Keep it real!

Your Shinedown's future Navy Sailor.

Submitted by USN Shawn on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Just wanted to say I can't wait to see you guys again in AC coming up in April. I'm pumped to come see Shinedown again in AC. I saw thier acoustic show down there and they didn't disappoint. What's going to make this show even better this time is that this will be my second two last weekend of freedom b4 I ship out for basic training for the Navy on May 1st. I was excited that I was going to see them but now I'm turbo amped to go see them b4 I leave. What a better way to go out on your last weekend b4 going to take the next big step in my life and proud to say I'm going to fight for my country and protect others.

I've been a huge fan since L.A.W and never turned back. Thier music has helped me get through some tough times the past few yrs with some unexpected family incidents. I can't tell you how thankful and lucky I am to have the friends and family that I do. With out them none of this would have been possible. I can honestly say for my self and others that Shinedown has helped a lot of ppl with their music to get through some rough times in there lives that I can only hope that the way we can show our support to the band is buy going and supporting them in whatever city they show up in.

I can't wait for this concert, what a way to go out! Can't wait to hear the new album. Keep it real!

Your Shinedown's future Navy Sailor.

comments