Appreciation

• Appreciation
    MandyPat

I just wanted to say thank you to Brent and the guys for making such awesome music, that some how manages to emblaze itself on our souls, and become a part of us. Brent and the guys seem to pull part of their souls out and hand it to us to hold. They say thank you everytime they perform their music for us. It is quite an honor to be a fan of Shinedown. i just got a tattoo of the Shinedown emblem on my left shoulder blade, which symbolizes that no matter how hard life can get, or how much it can hurt, there is still hope for brighter days. There is no defeat. I have been waiting for years to go to a Shinedown concert, and the day that I get to, will be one of the best experiences that one could ask for. Thank ya'll so much for doing what you do for us, you are appreciated and loved. Thank you for helping us to realize that there is hope, and to fight and not be defeated. Ya'lls music has opened a part of me that I kept shut down and locked up. You guys will never know how much you are appreciated. So, Brent and the guys, thanks so much. Words could never express how much your music means to me and to others. Keep on rockin' out and living your dreams.

Submitted by MandyPat on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I just wanted to say thank you to Brent and the guys for making such awesome music, that some how manages to emblaze itself on our souls, and become a part of us. Brent and the guys seem to pull part of their souls out and hand it to us to hold. They say thank you everytime they perform their music for us. It is quite an honor to be a fan of Shinedown. i just got a tattoo of the Shinedown emblem on my left shoulder blade, which symbolizes that no matter how hard life can get, or how much it can hurt, there is still hope for brighter days. There is no defeat. I have been waiting for years to go to a Shinedown concert, and the day that I get to, will be one of the best experiences that one could ask for. Thank ya'll so much for doing what you do for us, you are appreciated and loved. Thank you for helping us to realize that there is hope, and to fight and not be defeated. Ya'lls music has opened a part of me that I kept shut down and locked up. You guys will never know how much you are appreciated. So, Brent and the guys, thanks so much. Words could never express how much your music means to me and to others. Keep on rockin' out and living your dreams.

comments