Amaryllis FULL Album Stream.....NOW

• Amaryllis FULL Album Stream.....NOW
    jdx_123

On iTunes.  Go.  Now.

Submitted by jdx_123 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Holy crap My Name might just be my new favorite SD song. I didnt think a new fav could be possible after 45 then after save me then after sound of madness lmao

OMG! Amaryllis is brilliant!!! I listen to it around & around, & around... Oh I love this album like all preceding. Amaryllis is different than LAW, UAT & TSOM! This is fantastic! I love bands whose still changed own music. Boys of Shinedown proven me, that they are very good musicians!
All songs of Amaryllis are wonderful, but probably the most of all brought me to my knees "My name". Music is fantastic with elements of oriental music. Brent's voice is incredible! Redefined my mind, killed me & resurrect me... Love this song!!!

Amaryllis was so worth the wait. These guys NEVER disappoint! The orchestra along with our talented SD musicality is amazing, the vocals are killer (as always), the lyrics make me feel every emotion possible. CLASS ACT, guys, keep the #1 Albums coming, there's no doubt Amaryllis will hit #1 - I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Sensational album - I expected a lot and got even more than I was expecting :) Truly hope that SD release "For My Sake" as a single - although I love the whole album, For My Sake gave me goosebumps the first time I heard it and has done ever since. Amazing stuff! :D

Still listen to around this album... & I must say that I love all songs! In each of songs happen wonderful stuffs! Today I fell in love with I'll Follow You. Oh! This is So beautiful song!!! Brent sing it So wonderful that I still have a goosebumps on all my body! ... Fantastic intro on the piano... after clear Brent's vocal in stenza... and next... wow ... in chorus his voice destroied me... & beautiful Zach's solo... This song is brilliant!

I agree AdamS54, For My Sake is probably my fave, but every track is great!! I, too, hope For My Sake is the next single. Again, the entire CD is slammin'.....Well Done, once again. Can't wait, 28 days until House of Blues, AC - Meet n Greet!!!

No more skipping through the stream!! As Brent eluded to during the chat last week, the full album is ready for download on iTunes over a day early! (USA).

I'll probably still pick up a physical copy as well, but I jumped on this since I was discounted what I already paid for Bully ($8.70 to complete the album)

Ladymariola, I agree with you on the song, "I'll Follow You". It's an amazing song and Brent is amazing, as usual. As I have posted many times before, Shinedown's music has helped me through tough times. The same can be said for the songs on "Amaryllis". Awesome CD.

On iTunes.  Go.  Now.

comments

This is exceptionally

This is exceptionally informatics, fresh and clear. http://www.sheenagupta.in/ I feel that everything has been depicted in a deliberate way so peruser could get the greatest data and learn numerous things.

Ladymariola, I agree with you

Ladymariola, I agree with you on the song, "I'll Follow You". It's an amazing song and Brent is amazing, as usual. As I have posted many times before, Shinedown's music has helped me through tough times. The same can be said for the songs on "Amaryllis". Awesome CD.

Kinda weird that the 27th has

Kinda weird that the 27th has been advertised this whole time and then it changed. Best Buy has it today too. Awesome!

Yep.......glad after multiple

Yep.......glad after multiple crappy pre-order experiences I skipped going through the website this time.

So now all of a sudden the

So now all of a sudden the release date is the 26th, not the 27th?

I love every single song on

I love every single song on this new album. Brent Smith is AMAZING! I love him, and his band!

No more skipping through the

No more skipping through the stream!! As Brent eluded to during the chat last week, the full album is ready for download on iTunes over a day early! (USA).

I'll probably still pick up a physical copy as well, but I jumped on this since I was discounted what I already paid for Bully ($8.70 to complete the album)

I only listened to it once

I only listened to it once but i love the new album so far!!

I agree AdamS54, For My Sake

I agree AdamS54, For My Sake is probably my fave, but every track is great!! I, too, hope For My Sake is the next single. Again, the entire CD is slammin'.....Well Done, once again. Can't wait, 28 days until House of Blues, AC - Meet n Greet!!!

still listen to around this

Still listen to around this album... & I must say that I love all songs! In each of songs happen wonderful stuffs! Today I fell in love with I'll Follow You. Oh! This is So beautiful song!!! Brent sing it So wonderful that I still have a goosebumps on all my body! ... Fantastic intro on the piano... after clear Brent's vocal in stenza... and next... wow ... in chorus his voice destroied me... & beautiful Zach's solo... This song is brilliant!

Sensational album - I

Sensational album - I expected a lot and got even more than I was expecting :) Truly hope that SD release "For My Sake" as a single - although I love the whole album, For My Sake gave me goosebumps the first time I heard it and has done ever since. Amazing stuff! :D

Amaryllis was so worth the

Amaryllis was so worth the wait. These guys NEVER disappoint! The orchestra along with our talented SD musicality is amazing, the vocals are killer (as always), the lyrics make me feel every emotion possible. CLASS ACT, guys, keep the #1 Albums coming, there's no doubt Amaryllis will hit #1 - I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

OMG! Amaryllis is brilliant!!

OMG! Amaryllis is brilliant!!! I listen to it around & around, & around... Oh I love this album like all preceding. Amaryllis is different than LAW, UAT & TSOM! This is fantastic! I love bands whose still changed own music. Boys of Shinedown proven me, that they are very good musicians!
All songs of Amaryllis are wonderful, but probably the most of all brought me to my knees "My name". Music is fantastic with elements of oriental music. Brent's voice is incredible! Redefined my mind, killed me & resurrect me... Love this song!!!

Holy crap My Name might just

Holy crap My Name might just be my new favorite SD song. I didnt think a new fav could be possible after 45 then after save me then after sound of madness lmao