Zach is the shit when hes on twitter and in a good mood!

• Zach is the shit when hes on twitter and in a good mood!
    luvmy3

Impromptu chatting on twitter, and answering questions, ahhhh I love him sooo happy now I just had to share :D

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Damn time difference :( I always miss the fun.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 06/01/2010 - 10:08

i was able to get a question answered by him lol. I have his twitter updates on my phone so I was right away responding to his tweet about submitting questions lol. Rita sorry to hear you couldn't submit a question you should try getting the updates set up on your phone for twitter.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]i was able to get a question answered by him lol. I have his twitter updates on my phone so I was right away responding to his tweet about submitting questions lol. Rita sorry to hear you couldn't submit a question you should try getting the updates set up on your phone for twitter.[/quote]

He answered a couple of my questions, and then it get really funny after he was done. I don't remember who asked it but one girl from here asked if there were any pranks play lately. Zach told us a few days ago they decided to draw on Brent after he passed out on the bus, another commented that at least they didn't shave off an eyebrow, and that spawned a discussion about what Brent would do if they had done something like that. I told them Brent would probaly make them walk to the next city for revenge, then someone else came up with the idea that if that happened they would all just skate there while holding onto the back of the bus lol. What made all of this mroe awsome, yes there is more lol was that during all this I commented that I did not know if Barry actually skated or not. Well I got my answer to that from Barry himself with the @ and everything. I didn't even know he was on or reading what we were tweeting at the time then all of a sudden his tweet to me appeared. I screamed when I saw it and got all excited and giddy. And yes I favorited it of course. Phew that was long winded :D

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 06/01/2010 - 11:31

wow that's pretty cool. he answered my question about how his online business was going for him.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]wow that's pretty cool. he answered my question about how his online business was going for him.[/quote]

I didn't even know he had an on-line business, what is it for? His business that is.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]i was able to get a question answered by him lol. I have his twitter updates on my phone so I was right away responding to his tweet about submitting questions lol. Rita sorry to hear you couldn't submit a question you should try getting the updates set up on your phone for twitter.[/quote]

I can't get it on my phone, i can send tweets but not recieve.It's not available in my country.
I don't have internet on my phone either,
So no twitter on my phone. :(

[quote="luvmy3"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]wow that's pretty cool. he answered my question about how his online business was going for him.[/quote]

I didn't even know he had an on-line business, what is it for? His business that is.[/quote]

The T-shirt i wear on my profile pic is one of Zach's it says "property of MZM and it has the Michael myers head on it.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 06/01/2010 - 17:57

[quote="siouxi"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]i was able to get a question answered by him lol. I have his twitter updates on my phone so I was right away responding to his tweet about submitting questions lol. Rita sorry to hear you couldn't submit a question you should try getting the updates set up on your phone for twitter.[/quote]

I can't get it on my phone, i can send tweets but not recieve.It's not available in my country.
So no twitter on my phone. :([/quote]

awww that stinks. sorry to hear that.

Pretty neat: both the twitter stuff and the shirts. Yay for everyone!

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]yeah both him and barry sell their clothes as well as the guitarist from saving abel. they sell clothes inspired by their tattoos like shirts and also shoes. here is the link for his business
http://shop.tatcodesign.com/collections/zach-myers[/quote]

Thanks for posting this Tony, I did not know that they had their owbn clothes, awsome shirts, to bad I'm broke and hell and their clothes are expensive as hell, I'm going through sticker shock right now I think lol. And apparently the shoes are also only in mens sizes :(

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 06/02/2010 - 10:12

hey everybody no problem on letting ya'll know about the online clothes zach and barry are selling. it is pretty pricey but zach promises that the clothes are made of very very good material and worth the price.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]hey everybody no problem on letting ya'll know about the online clothes zach and barry are selling. it is pretty pricey but zach promises that the clothes are made of very very good material and worth the price.[/quote]

Well hopefully I can afford them sometime, and maybe he have his shoes made in womens sizes. Maybe I should tweet him about that.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 06/02/2010 - 12:30

perhaps that would help. it couldn't hurt to try.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]perhaps that would help. it couldn't hurt to try.[/quote]

I plan on it the shoes are expensive but I really like them espicially the wammys, there cute as hell, too bad I don't have bigger feet haha, I could just buy the mens size 9, but I wear a 6 in womens and I know that is way smaller than a mens 9.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 06/02/2010 - 13:56

yeah that does stink. hopefully they will get some womens shoes soon.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]yeah that does stink. hopefully they will get some womens shoes soon.[/quote]

What I need is to tweet Zach about it. I am guessing that he probaly never even thought about making his shoes avaliable in womens sizes. Actually the shirts are probaly mens sizes too :( I'm worried if I buy one of the shirts that it wont fit me right. I need to tweet him about that too i guess.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 06/02/2010 - 15:22

yeah you should try that and see what he says. or barry you could tweet him about it too.

In terms of sticker price shock...there's always a great b-day or holiday gift idea!

[quote="aromaine"]In terms of sticker price shock...there's always a great b-day or holiday gift idea![/quote]

This is true and actually my birthday is in 5 days too =) too bad there is no way for a womens size 6 to appear on their website in 5 days aswell lol. Hopefully some day, I still need to tweet Zach about it too.

Awww, happy early b-day!

[quote="aromaine"]Awww, happy early b-day![/quote]

Aww thank you :D

randomsunkist17

Fri, 06/04/2010 - 15:42

I was happy he answered my question. I always ask people what their favorite chord is. Kinda cool Zach's favorite chord is the same as mine. D minor. Woot!

ShinedownChica

Fri, 06/04/2010 - 17:47

thats mine too! lol I was having this convo with my friend Jeff Pic earlier too... weird...

Impromptu chatting on twitter, and answering questions, ahhhh I love him sooo happy now I just had to share :D

comments

thats mine too! lol I was having this convo with my friend Jeff Pic earlier too... weird...

I was happy he answered my question. I always ask people what their favorite chord is. Kinda cool Zach's favorite chord is the same as mine. D minor. Woot!

[quote="aromaine"]Awww, happy early b-day![/quote]

Aww thank you :D

Awww, happy early b-day!

[quote="aromaine"]In terms of sticker price shock...there's always a great b-day or holiday gift idea![/quote]

This is true and actually my birthday is in 5 days too =) too bad there is no way for a womens size 6 to appear on their website in 5 days aswell lol. Hopefully some day, I still need to tweet Zach about it too.

In terms of sticker price shock...there's always a great b-day or holiday gift idea!

yeah you should try that and see what he says. or barry you could tweet him about it too.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]yeah that does stink. hopefully they will get some womens shoes soon.[/quote]

What I need is to tweet Zach about it. I am guessing that he probaly never even thought about making his shoes avaliable in womens sizes. Actually the shirts are probaly mens sizes too :( I'm worried if I buy one of the shirts that it wont fit me right. I need to tweet him about that too i guess.

yeah that does stink. hopefully they will get some womens shoes soon.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]perhaps that would help. it couldn't hurt to try.[/quote]

I plan on it the shoes are expensive but I really like them espicially the wammys, there cute as hell, too bad I don't have bigger feet haha, I could just buy the mens size 9, but I wear a 6 in womens and I know that is way smaller than a mens 9.

perhaps that would help. it couldn't hurt to try.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]hey everybody no problem on letting ya'll know about the online clothes zach and barry are selling. it is pretty pricey but zach promises that the clothes are made of very very good material and worth the price.[/quote]

Well hopefully I can afford them sometime, and maybe he have his shoes made in womens sizes. Maybe I should tweet him about that.

hey everybody no problem on letting ya'll know about the online clothes zach and barry are selling. it is pretty pricey but zach promises that the clothes are made of very very good material and worth the price.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]yeah both him and barry sell their clothes as well as the guitarist from saving abel. they sell clothes inspired by their tattoos like shirts and also shoes. here is the link for his business
http://shop.tatcodesign.com/collections/zach-myers[/quote]

Thanks for posting this Tony, I did not know that they had their owbn clothes, awsome shirts, to bad I'm broke and hell and their clothes are expensive as hell, I'm going through sticker shock right now I think lol. And apparently the shoes are also only in mens sizes :(

Pretty neat: both the twitter stuff and the shirts. Yay for everyone!

[quote="siouxi"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]i was able to get a question answered by him lol. I have his twitter updates on my phone so I was right away responding to his tweet about submitting questions lol. Rita sorry to hear you couldn't submit a question you should try getting the updates set up on your phone for twitter.[/quote]

So no twitter on my phone. :([/quote]

awww that stinks. sorry to hear that.

[quote="luvmy3"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]wow that's pretty cool. he answered my question about how his online business was going for him.[/quote]

I didn't even know he had an on-line business, what is it for? His business that is.[/quote]

The T-shirt i wear on my profile pic is one of Zach's it says "property of MZM and it has the Michael myers head on it.

So no twitter on my phone. :(

yeah both him and barry sell their clothes as well as the guitarist from saving abel. they sell clothes inspired by their tattoos like shirts and also shoes. here is the link for his business
http://shop.tatcodesign.com/collections/zach-myers

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]wow that's pretty cool. he answered my question about how his online business was going for him.[/quote]

I didn't even know he had an on-line business, what is it for? His business that is.

wow that's pretty cool. he answered my question about how his online business was going for him.

He answered a couple of my questions, and then it get really funny after he was done. I don't remember who asked it but one girl from here asked if there were any pranks play lately. Zach told us a few days ago they decided to draw on Brent after he passed out on the bus, another commented that at least they didn't shave off an eyebrow, and that spawned a discussion about what Brent would do if they had done something like that. I told them Brent would probaly make them walk to the next city for revenge, then someone else came up with the idea that if that happened they would all just skate there while holding onto the back of the bus lol. What made all of this mroe awsome, yes there is more lol was that during all this I commented that I did not know if Barry actually skated or not. Well I got my answer to that from Barry himself with the @ and everything. I didn't even know he was on or reading what we were tweeting at the time then all of a sudden his tweet to me appeared. I screamed when I saw it and got all excited and giddy. And yes I favorited it of course. Phew that was long winded :D

i was able to get a question answered by him lol. I have his twitter updates on my phone so I was right away responding to his tweet about submitting questions lol. Rita sorry to hear you couldn't submit a question you should try getting the updates set up on your phone for twitter.

Damn time difference :( I always miss the fun.