Zach really likes Erics shoulder apparently lol.

• Zach really likes Erics shoulder apparently lol.
    luvmy3

Okay so I was on UStream, and I noticed that there is an archives link, those of you like myself that did not actually get to participate in the last live chat, know that the video starts like 15 minutes into the chat becasue the guys lost the connection, well if you didn't know go to the archives and there is the first 15 minutes of the chat, I laughed so hard watching those 15 minutes. If you havent watched it go now and do so.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/28/2010 - 09:12

cool i'll definately check that out when i get home my comp here at work don't have sound on it.

Haha, i saw the title and was all confused, then I read the actual post and had totally forgotten about it. That was a riot.

I couldn't resist, that part during the chat was priceless so I had to make some kind of reference to it. That and I have a filthy mind and I take advantage of it and Zach's pervy personality when it comes to rubbing himself against his band mates.

Okay so I was on UStream, and I noticed that there is an archives link, those of you like myself that did not actually get to participate in the last live chat, know that the video starts like 15 minutes into the chat becasue the guys lost the connection, well if you didn't know go to the archives and there is the first 15 minutes of the chat, I laughed so hard watching those 15 minutes. If you havent watched it go now and do so.

comments

I couldn't resist, that part during the chat was priceless so I had to make some kind of reference to it. That and I have a filthy mind and I take advantage of it and Zach's pervy personality when it comes to rubbing himself against his band mates.

Haha, i saw the title and was all confused, then I read the actual post and had totally forgotten about it. That was a riot.

cool i'll definately check that out when i get home my comp here at work don't have sound on it.