THE ZACH MYERS BOOK! by the awesome Racheal and Brittany!!!

• THE ZACH MYERS BOOK! by the awesome Racheal and Brittany!!!
    fistfullofflowers

Hey everybody! This is from the creators of the "Zach Myers Fan Page" on myspace!! We are seeing Shinedown on 10-23-09 in Nashville, Tennessee! We will be backstage meeting them at this time! Anyways, the point of this is, we're making Zach something and we need YOUR help!! What were doing is, a book for Zach! Which, I hope you know, is the guitarist! Smiler haha. This is basically a book to Zach, with letters to him, from his fans!! YOU GUYS! You can write, and tell him why you like him, or why you look up to him.. Things like this! You can either add our fan page, and send it to us there! Which would be very much appreciated! But if you don't have myspace, you can e mail your letter to us at: myers_fan25@yahoo.com ...or, you're more than welcome to send it on here!! Which, may be the easiest thing to do! We only have 4 replies as of right now, and you're replies would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thank you, brittany & racheal!

Oh! and we ask that you leave your first and last name, and where your from! PLEASE!

Submitted by fistfullofflowers on
Forum category
Is pro
No

fistfullofflowers

Sun, 10/18/2009 - 13:42

OH COME ON PEOPLE. :(

dalamar_2

Sun, 10/18/2009 - 16:45

Well, what can I say?

I'm not a Zach Myers fan. I'm a Shinedown fan with no favourite.

He's a good guitar player, but I've heard better.

destiny453

Mon, 10/19/2009 - 04:37

I think I am with you on that Dalamar....no faves, just love them all :)

:twisted: No faves????? i seem to remember you and Lori talking abuot -e-
LOL

destiny453

Mon, 10/19/2009 - 04:46

Yeah but he is the most pretty in my opinion but i don't have like a favourite in the group...talent wise i mean :)

i know i just wanted to tease you a little bit :lol:

[quote="siouxi"]:twisted: No faves????? i seem to remember you and Lori talking abuot -e-
LOL[/quote]Ahhh...How soon they forget! You are right Siouxi! :lol:

destiny453

Mon, 10/19/2009 - 10:03

I don't mind the teasing :) I just don't have a fave talent wise, i like them all the same :)

dalamar_2

Mon, 10/19/2009 - 10:14

Now, if you - Absolutely - need something from us, I'll write something. It will be good, suit him like a custom glove, and, once Karen polishes it, it will be eloquent.

fistfullofflowers

Mon, 10/19/2009 - 17:23

if your talking to me.. haha.. it would be awesome if you would. Brittany and Racheal would like to have at least 12 more by thursday morning ish.

:D

I just sent an email! 8)

Any updates on the book? Did you give it to Zach?

No they didn't they weren't able to meet Zach cause Jake couldn't find him. :(

I feel sad for them, that's such a shame! :cry:

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 11/04/2009 - 09:19

oh that stinks. i'm sure he would have loved it.

Good! I hope they get it to him this time! :wink:

Hey everybody! This is from the creators of the "Zach Myers Fan Page" on myspace!! We are seeing Shinedown on 10-23-09 in Nashville, Tennessee! We will be backstage meeting them at this time! Anyways, the point of this is, we're making Zach something and we need YOUR help!! What were doing is, a book for Zach! Which, I hope you know, is the guitarist! Smiler haha. This is basically a book to Zach, with letters to him, from his fans!! YOU GUYS! You can write, and tell him why you like him, or why you look up to him.. Things like this! You can either add our fan page, and send it to us there! Which would be very much appreciated! But if you don't have myspace, you can e mail your letter to us at: myers_fan25@yahoo.com ...or, you're more than welcome to send it on here!! Which, may be the easiest thing to do! We only have 4 replies as of right now, and you're replies would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thank you, brittany & racheal!

Oh! and we ask that you leave your first and last name, and where your from! PLEASE!

comments

Good! I hope they get it to him this time! :wink:

oh that stinks. i'm sure he would have loved it.

I feel sad for them, that's such a shame! :cry:

No they didn't they weren't able to meet Zach cause Jake couldn't find him. :(

Any updates on the book? Did you give it to Zach?

I just sent an email! 8)

if your talking to me.. haha.. it would be awesome if you would. Brittany and Racheal would like to have at least 12 more by thursday morning ish.

:D

Now, if you - Absolutely - need something from us, I'll write something. It will be good, suit him like a custom glove, and, once Karen polishes it, it will be eloquent.

I don't mind the teasing :) I just don't have a fave talent wise, i like them all the same :)

[quote="siouxi"]:twisted: No faves????? i seem to remember you and Lori talking abuot -e-
LOL[/quote]Ahhh...How soon they forget! You are right Siouxi! :lol:

i know i just wanted to tease you a little bit :lol:

Yeah but he is the most pretty in my opinion but i don't have like a favourite in the group...talent wise i mean :)

:twisted: No faves????? i seem to remember you and Lori talking abuot -e-
LOL

I think I am with you on that Dalamar....no faves, just love them all :)

Well, what can I say?

I'm not a Zach Myers fan. I'm a Shinedown fan with no favourite.

He's a good guitar player, but I've heard better.

OH COME ON PEOPLE. :(