Is Zach having a problem or something???

• Is Zach having a problem or something???
    luvmy3

On both his twitter and FB he has posted a few comments, in reference to someone seriously pissing him off. What gives anyone on here know what thats all about?

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 12:08

wow i had not heard that someone had created a hate page about him. i've seen his posts on facebook but didn't know what he was refering to.

[quote="raymond"]I'm not sure, but I think a guy from Saliva made a hate page about him with some other people, but Zach found out and told him to watch it.

Or something.[/quote]

Saliva???? He used to play with them though, thats upsetting.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 15:33

just asked him on twitter if he was okay he replied asking "why wouldn't i"? i'm assuming he's doing okay. :)

ShinedownChica

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 15:34

well thats good at least! :D

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 15:35

yup i just told him that due to his facebook posts that is why we were concerned. he hasn't replied yet. i'll keep ya'll posted if he does.

ShinedownChica

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 15:37

thanks Tony Yodaaaaaaaaa!

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 15:47

no problem. he has not replied any more.

randomsunkist17

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 16:40

I haven't been on FB in a while, dang I'm out of the loop. Lol.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 16:45

lol i check mine everyday. zach has been posting some strange comments but yeah. i asked him about it and he seems fine though.

randomsunkist17

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 16:51

Oh ok. Thanks Yoda!

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 16:56

no prob. i was kinda surprised he responded lol. but yeah i'm thinking he's good sadly he didn't reply any more lol.

inked4life

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 21:11

I'm thinking maybe he just wanted to rant to anyone who would listen and to get it out of his system? I personally would do the same thing. rant and then let it go.

Sounds to me like this johntaylor isjealous of Zach and needs to get a life. Assholes ! yea alot of them out there. Zach is the bigger guy here folks, he goes out and rocks the crowd everynight. And all this John does is run his mouth with a couple of tweets? :wink:

Thats what I have found out since then too now, and apparently this is not the first time Zach has had problems with this guy. What is more shitty is that the only time it seems anyways that this guy rears his ugly head is when Zach posts or tweets about someone he likes and or cares about passing away. Hopefully he will just diappear and leave Zach alone.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/19/2010 - 09:29

well either way it don't matter to me where he's from. what's important is that zach is being the bigger man about the situation. i just wanted to let him know we were here for him to support and send our love to him.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/20/2010 - 10:07

thanks for the support on us supporting zach.

nixol58018@abu…

Sat, 03/16/2024 - 18:26

As a hobbyist astronomer in Poland, clear nights are precious for observing the stars. Cloud cover can ruin planned observation nights, so I turned to https://icmmeteo.pl for reliable weather forecasts. Their detailed nightly weather predictions have helped me plan my stargazing sessions, ensuring I pick nights with the best visibility. It's become an essential part of my hobby, helping me make the most of clear skies when they occur.

On both his twitter and FB he has posted a few comments, in reference to someone seriously pissing him off. What gives anyone on here know what thats all about?

comments

icmmeteo

As a hobbyist astronomer in Poland, clear nights are precious for observing the stars. Cloud cover can ruin planned observation nights, so I turned to https://icmmeteo.pl for reliable weather forecasts. Their detailed nightly weather predictions have helped me plan my stargazing sessions, ensuring I pick nights with the best visibility. It's become an essential part of my hobby, helping me make the most of clear skies when they occur.

thanks for the support on us supporting zach.

well either way it don't matter to me where he's from. what's important is that zach is being the bigger man about the situation. i just wanted to let him know we were here for him to support and send our love to him.

Thats what I have found out since then too now, and apparently this is not the first time Zach has had problems with this guy. What is more shitty is that the only time it seems anyways that this guy rears his ugly head is when Zach posts or tweets about someone he likes and or cares about passing away. Hopefully he will just diappear and leave Zach alone.

Sounds to me like this johntaylor isjealous of Zach and needs to get a life. Assholes ! yea alot of them out there. Zach is the bigger guy here folks, he goes out and rocks the crowd everynight. And all this John does is run his mouth with a couple of tweets? :wink:

I'm thinking maybe he just wanted to rant to anyone who would listen and to get it out of his system? I personally would do the same thing. rant and then let it go.

no prob. i was kinda surprised he responded lol. but yeah i'm thinking he's good sadly he didn't reply any more lol.

Oh ok. Thanks Yoda!

lol i check mine everyday. zach has been posting some strange comments but yeah. i asked him about it and he seems fine though.

I haven't been on FB in a while, dang I'm out of the loop. Lol.

no problem. he has not replied any more.

thanks Tony Yodaaaaaaaaa!

yup i just told him that due to his facebook posts that is why we were concerned. he hasn't replied yet. i'll keep ya'll posted if he does.

well thats good at least! :D

just asked him on twitter if he was okay he replied asking "why wouldn't i"? i'm assuming he's doing okay. :)

[quote="raymond"]I'm not sure, but I think a guy from Saliva made a hate page about him with some other people, but Zach found out and told him to watch it.

Or something.[/quote]

Saliva???? He used to play with them though, thats upsetting.

wow i had not heard that someone had created a hate page about him. i've seen his posts on facebook but didn't know what he was refering to.