Zach and Barry chat this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Zach and Barry chat this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    luvmy3

Okay incase anyone hasen't been on shinedown.com or dosent check there regularly, Zach and Barry are doing a live webchat this Saturday, at 3pm Pacific time. My Saturday just come alot better.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/07/2010 - 09:20

wow i had not heard about this thanks for sharing with us. i don't know if i'll be home to watch it but thank you very much. i'll definately do my best to stay home now lol.

classicgirl821

Fri, 05/07/2010 - 09:22

[color=darkblue]I saw that! I really hope I'm able to get there. They are soooo cool to do that![/color]

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/07/2010 - 09:26

yup they are. first brent now zach and barry. all we'll need is eric and we got the full band lol.

I just need to find out what time it will be in Holland when it's 3.00 pm pacific time :) I have no clue :roll:

I saw that and got all excited, but then realized 3 pm Pacific is 6 pm Eastern and I will be at dinner with the family for birthdays and Mother's day. So, someone take notes and fill in those of us who miss it.

And I submitted some funny questions too, so I will be looking to see if they are answered.

[quote="ladysodevine"]Looks like it will be around midnight your time, siouxi.[/quote]

Thanks!!!! I will be there. Now i have to think of a good question :D

If it's midnight for me it should be 11.00 pm for you. I think we're just one hour ahead of you

Edit: i just googled it. It's 11.00 pm for you.

Hehe! I'll be there early too :)

Just an FYI, the Brent one started a few minutes late. Just a heads up.

sdcomputers

Sat, 05/08/2010 - 19:24

they have just posted the stream

sdcomputers

Sat, 05/08/2010 - 21:18

yes is out for me as well

This chat got posted alot quicker then brents too, since brents chat took like a week to post for some reason. Unless they just wanted to torment us poor folk who could not participate in brents chat.

Wow, my questions got answered. That's awesome! I can't believe how long they talk for too. Seems like a lot of us got our questions answered.

I also appreciate how quickly they did get the repost up so I don't feel like I missed too much.

Okay incase anyone hasen't been on shinedown.com or dosent check there regularly, Zach and Barry are doing a live webchat this Saturday, at 3pm Pacific time. My Saturday just come alot better.

comments

Wow, my questions got answered. That's awesome! I can't believe how long they talk for too. Seems like a lot of us got our questions answered.

I also appreciate how quickly they did get the repost up so I don't feel like I missed too much.

This chat got posted alot quicker then brents too, since brents chat took like a week to post for some reason. Unless they just wanted to torment us poor folk who could not participate in brents chat.

yes is out for me as well

they have just posted the stream

Just an FYI, the Brent one started a few minutes late. Just a heads up.

Hehe! I'll be there early too :)

If it's midnight for me it should be 11.00 pm for you. I think we're just one hour ahead of you

Edit: i just googled it. It's 11.00 pm for you.

[quote="ladysodevine"]Looks like it will be around midnight your time, siouxi.[/quote]

Thanks!!!! I will be there. Now i have to think of a good question :D

I saw that and got all excited, but then realized 3 pm Pacific is 6 pm Eastern and I will be at dinner with the family for birthdays and Mother's day. So, someone take notes and fill in those of us who miss it.

And I submitted some funny questions too, so I will be looking to see if they are answered.

I just need to find out what time it will be in Holland when it's 3.00 pm pacific time :) I have no clue :roll:

yup they are. first brent now zach and barry. all we'll need is eric and we got the full band lol.

[color=darkblue]I saw that! I really hope I'm able to get there. They are soooo cool to do that![/color]

wow i had not heard about this thanks for sharing with us. i don't know if i'll be home to watch it but thank you very much. i'll definately do my best to stay home now lol.