Your Dream CoM 2012 lineup?

• Your Dream CoM 2012 lineup?
    callmeasaint

If you could snap your fingers and have any 4 bands support SD on next summers COM who would you?

My lineup:

1-Halestorm
    2-Skillet
    3-10 years (I know they were on last year but they are so good and deserve a longer set/more exposure)
    4-Daughtry (it's inevitable IMO that Chris and SD will tour together at some point and COM would be perfect)
    5-Shinedown

Submitted by callmeasaint on
Forum category
Is pro
No

AllAmericanDan1

Fri, 09/30/2011 - 09:01

I just saw DMB's Caravan in a few different venues, and I think that's what the Carnival should be like. Fewer shows, in wide open spaces like The Gorge in Washington and Bader Field in Atlantic City. Though in that type of show a bigger band than Shinedown would have to headline to ensure money would not be lost. So with that said (note I didn't abide by the Atlantic only bands that the COM seems to go by):

Stage 1:
1pm-2pm 10 Years
3pm-4:30pm Sevendust
6pm-7:30pm Chevelle
9pm-11:30pm Pearl Jam

Stage 2:
2pm-3pm Black Stone Cherry
4:30pm-6pm Hurt
7:30pm-9pm Shinedown

honeybear

Fri, 09/30/2011 - 19:45

I agree with ixxi01 about Daughtry playing with Shinedown, in fact I believe they are already friends with him so they would have a lot of FUN! :lol: Also, to name 3 other bands---Hinder---Chickenfoot and APOCALYPTICA :P

If you could snap your fingers and have any 4 bands support SD on next summers COM who would you?

My lineup:

1-Halestorm
2-Skillet
3-10 years (I know they were on last year but they are so good and deserve a longer set/more exposure)
4-Daughtry (it's inevitable IMO that Chris and SD will tour together at some point and COM would be perfect)
5-Shinedown

comments

I agree with ixxi01 about Daughtry playing with Shinedown, in fact I believe they are already friends with him so they would have a lot of FUN! :lol: Also, to name 3 other bands---Hinder---Chickenfoot and APOCALYPTICA :P

I just saw DMB's Caravan in a few different venues, and I think that's what the Carnival should be like. Fewer shows, in wide open spaces like The Gorge in Washington and Bader Field in Atlantic City. Though in that type of show a bigger band than Shinedown would have to headline to ensure money would not be lost. So with that said (note I didn't abide by the Atlantic only bands that the COM seems to go by):

Stage 1:
1pm-2pm 10 Years
3pm-4:30pm Sevendust
6pm-7:30pm Chevelle
9pm-11:30pm Pearl Jam

Stage 2:
2pm-3pm Black Stone Cherry
4:30pm-6pm Hurt
7:30pm-9pm Shinedown