You MIGHT be a tattoo junkie if...

• You MIGHT be a tattoo junkie if...
    crueangel

the first thing that goes through your mind when you see a cool looking design is "Ooh, that would look great as a TATTOO!" LMAO

Yes, I have "Tattoo-itis"- I see tattoo designs EVERYWHERE!! :lol:

Submitted by crueangel on
Forum category
Is pro
No

inked4life

Sun, 03/20/2011 - 15:40

All the time! I see objects and think oh I wonder how that would look as a tattoo.

Agreed...I have 5 and want to work on an Irish themed piece...yeah...need some $ and also have to draw it out since I can't really get a sleeve cause of work and such.

crueangel

Sun, 03/20/2011 - 17:39

Yay! I'm not the only one!! LOL I have 10, and a whole list of more I want. I want to get my Diamond Eyes tat worked on first, then I have a Shinedown tat that may end up being a half-sleeve. Just have to save the $$. Especially since I want to go to a custom shop in Orlando, b/c the artists here are ok, but the guys in Orlando are awesome!

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 03/21/2011 - 14:51

pretty cool I like tatts alot. I am anxious to get my newest tattoo. I have two tatts right now both Sd related. Five if you count each crow individually lol. My next tatt that I have planned is "The will to live will out weigh the ability to die". Those words are so inspirational to me they were spoken by a very good friend to us all, Mr. Brent Smith.

Fonic_Hymnist

Tue, 03/22/2011 - 19:42

im not old enough yet but the first one i want a full back tatto of a broken heart with angel wings and a few lines from either second chance or crow and the butterfly

erica881014

Wed, 03/23/2011 - 15:16

i only have one.just a phrase i love, it goes across the underside of both wrists. and i'm working on a shinedown related one since they inspired me in so many ways

inked4life

Wed, 03/23/2011 - 17:00

I have a phrase I want tattooed but am having a really hard time deciding where to get it. I can't have visible tattoos at work, and want to be able to see my own tattoo without using a mirror.

erica881014

Thu, 03/24/2011 - 17:36

[quote="inked_4_life"]I have a phrase I want tattooed but am having a really hard time deciding where to get it. I can't have visible tattoos at work, and want to be able to see my own tattoo without using a mirror.[/quote]

you want to see it without a mirror and you can't have visible tats at work.that's a tough one?idk.i'm just lucky where i work,they don't mind.hope you figure out a place.

crueangel

Sat, 03/26/2011 - 20:54

[quote="inked_4_life"]I have a phrase I want tattooed but am having a really hard time deciding where to get it. I can't have visible tattoos at work, and want to be able to see my own tattoo without using a mirror.[/quote]

How about on the inside of your upper arm? That would be easy to cover up with short sleeves, and you could see it easy enough as well, w/out a mirror. Or your upper thigh could be covered with shorts, if you can wear shorts, and you'd still be able to see it. It's funny, I didn't think before I got my tats, and I have 5 visible on my arms, and one visible on my neck. I guess I was just lucky to fall into a workplace that doesn't mind.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 03/28/2011 - 16:44

my Sd logo tattoo is on my inside forearm so whenever I wear polo shirts to work I wear a sweat band on it to cover it up. I also have the four crows tatted on my upper right arm it hides well with the polo but sometime when I'm moving around talking and presenting my sleeve rises up and the smallest crow peeks out lol. I always laugh cuz the small bird represents Zach haha the smallest dude in Sd always peeks out of my sleeve too funny.

crueangel

Mon, 03/28/2011 - 18:43

That is too cool! Love the little crow peeking out! :D

the first thing that goes through your mind when you see a cool looking design is "Ooh, that would look great as a TATTOO!" LMAO

Yes, I have "Tattoo-itis"- I see tattoo designs EVERYWHERE!! :lol:

comments

That is too cool! Love the little crow peeking out! :D

my Sd logo tattoo is on my inside forearm so whenever I wear polo shirts to work I wear a sweat band on it to cover it up. I also have the four crows tatted on my upper right arm it hides well with the polo but sometime when I'm moving around talking and presenting my sleeve rises up and the smallest crow peeks out lol. I always laugh cuz the small bird represents Zach haha the smallest dude in Sd always peeks out of my sleeve too funny.

How about on the inside of your upper arm? That would be easy to cover up with short sleeves, and you could see it easy enough as well, w/out a mirror. Or your upper thigh could be covered with shorts, if you can wear shorts, and you'd still be able to see it. It's funny, I didn't think before I got my tats, and I have 5 visible on my arms, and one visible on my neck. I guess I was just lucky to fall into a workplace that doesn't mind.

you want to see it without a mirror and you can't have visible tats at work.that's a tough one?idk.i'm just lucky where i work,they don't mind.hope you figure out a place.

I have a phrase I want tattooed but am having a really hard time deciding where to get it. I can't have visible tattoos at work, and want to be able to see my own tattoo without using a mirror.

i only have one.just a phrase i love, it goes across the underside of both wrists. and i'm working on a shinedown related one since they inspired me in so many ways

im not old enough yet but the first one i want a full back tatto of a broken heart with angel wings and a few lines from either second chance or crow and the butterfly

pretty cool I like tatts alot. I am anxious to get my newest tattoo. I have two tatts right now both Sd related. Five if you count each crow individually lol. My next tatt that I have planned is "The will to live will out weigh the ability to die". Those words are so inspirational to me they were spoken by a very good friend to us all, Mr. Brent Smith.

Yay! I'm not the only one!! LOL I have 10, and a whole list of more I want. I want to get my Diamond Eyes tat worked on first, then I have a Shinedown tat that may end up being a half-sleeve. Just have to save the $$. Especially since I want to go to a custom shop in Orlando, b/c the artists here are ok, but the guys in Orlando are awesome!

Agreed...I have 5 and want to work on an Irish themed piece...yeah...need some $ and also have to draw it out since I can't really get a sleeve cause of work and such.

All the time! I see objects and think oh I wonder how that would look as a tattoo.