Yo! where's everyone?

• Yo! where's everyone?
    siouxI61

I was wondering where everybody went. It's so quiet in here.

Submitted by siouxI61 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 12/09/2011 - 09:20

hello rita i am here. it's been kinda quite around here the past few days. how arey you?

Hey Tony, i'm good. It's quite busy at work, with Christmas coming but i like that.
HOw are you?

honeybear

Wed, 12/14/2011 - 14:37

Hi Siouxi, I agree where is everybody? Busy with preparing for the Holiday's I imagine as you and I also are,but with new C.D. coming I am hoping to chat more with you and other fans too! Merry Christmas to you and all S.D. fans and looking forward to a Rockin new 2012!! :lol: :wink:

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 12/16/2011 - 16:08

i've been good. been busy with work thing are starting to slow down now that the year is almost over. but i'm looking forward to some good rest and relaxation during the winter break. i'm excited tonight my wife and i are going to go see Switchfoot in concert should be a good show tonight.

Hey Tony and Honeybear good to hear from you!
I'm very busy at work too.
I work in a dept. Store at the cosmetics department so it's very busy for Christmas with all people buying perfums and cosmetics for Christmas :) But i like it. Days go by so quick when it's busy :)

Hope you and your wife have a wonderfull time at the switchfoot show Tony!!

Very excited too for the Shinedown show at februari 6 in Amsterdam!!

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 12/20/2011 - 17:22

yeah i can imagine how busy your department must be.

So in other news I tried finding the Preview to "Bully" and I can't find it on Amazon. I see the description but it won't let me preview the song has it been removed or something?

New album time is usually when board activity picks up........

Yeah it looks like the preview was disabled. Wonder if they are keeping it that way til release day...

I heard the preview and it kicked ass!!!! but i saw they disabled the preview button. That's too bad :(

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 12/21/2011 - 11:33

lame. i really was looking forward to hearing it. i scoured youtube hoping someone had ripped it on there lol but nothing was there. hopefully the time flies by so I can buy the song when it comes out in jan.

I was wondering where everybody went. It's so quiet in here.

comments

lame. i really was looking forward to hearing it. i scoured youtube hoping someone had ripped it on there lol but nothing was there. hopefully the time flies by so I can buy the song when it comes out in jan.

I heard the preview and it kicked ass!!!! but i saw they disabled the preview button. That's too bad :(

New album time is usually when board activity picks up........

Yeah it looks like the preview was disabled. Wonder if they are keeping it that way til release day...

yeah i can imagine how busy your department must be.

So in other news I tried finding the Preview to "Bully" and I can't find it on Amazon. I see the description but it won't let me preview the song has it been removed or something?

Hey Tony and Honeybear good to hear from you!
I'm very busy at work too.
I work in a dept. Store at the cosmetics department so it's very busy for Christmas with all people buying perfums and cosmetics for Christmas :) But i like it. Days go by so quick when it's busy :)

Hope you and your wife have a wonderfull time at the switchfoot show Tony!!

Very excited too for the Shinedown show at februari 6 in Amsterdam!!

i've been good. been busy with work thing are starting to slow down now that the year is almost over. but i'm looking forward to some good rest and relaxation during the winter break. i'm excited tonight my wife and i are going to go see Switchfoot in concert should be a good show tonight.

Hi Siouxi, I agree where is everybody? Busy with preparing for the Holiday's I imagine as you and I also are,but with new C.D. coming I am hoping to chat more with you and other fans too! Merry Christmas to you and all S.D. fans and looking forward to a Rockin new 2012!! :lol: :wink:

Hey Tony, i'm good. It's quite busy at work, with Christmas coming but i like that.
HOw are you?

hello rita i am here. it's been kinda quite around here the past few days. how arey you?