YESSSS!!!!

• YESSSS!!!!
    jschell10

I Just thought that I would let everybody know, that SHINEDOWN is coming to BILLINGS,MT along with a7x, saving abel, and buckcherry. NOVEMBER 5th BABY. THANKS FOR LISTENING!!!!

Submitted by jschell10 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

SDMFmike_2

Sun, 09/14/2008 - 16:58

Is avenged going to be there i herd that they backed out because M. Shadows Voice is gone

jschell10

Sun, 09/14/2008 - 23:13

a7x isnt going to be on the first leg of the tour, here in september. the second leg starts november 5th, and he will be back then!

YAY Montana. I love it there.

john45_3685

Wed, 09/17/2008 - 19:18

i read a7x is doing shows again starting october 15

jschell10

Wed, 09/17/2008 - 19:42

your probably right, i just know that he said in his interview that he would be back for the second part of the tour starting on november 5th!

I Just thought that I would let everybody know, that SHINEDOWN is coming to BILLINGS,MT along with a7x, saving abel, and buckcherry. NOVEMBER 5th BABY. THANKS FOR LISTENING!!!!

comments

your probably right, i just know that he said in his interview that he would be back for the second part of the tour starting on november 5th!

i read a7x is doing shows again starting october 15

YAY Montana. I love it there.

a7x isnt going to be on the first leg of the tour, here in september. the second leg starts november 5th, and he will be back then!

Is avenged going to be there i herd that they backed out because M. Shadows Voice is gone