crazyquinn03

cheezburger vs. taco's??????

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Sat, 06/27/2009 - 00:58

cheeseburger as we dont get taco places in the UK.

Taco's cause i hate cheese.

willdabeastfraz

Sat, 06/27/2009 - 03:48

[quote="siouxi"]Taco's cause i hate cheese.[/quote]
tacos usually have cheese...
and how can one hate cheese? tis a gift from a place i do not know...

Hehehe as you might guess, my taco's don't have cheese on them.
I hated cheese from the day i was born. :D

destiny453

Sat, 06/27/2009 - 13:10

i love cheese, u can melt it on2 almost anything! :)

crazyquinn03

Sat, 06/27/2009 - 13:56

haha alright brent needs to write a cheese song and my life will be complete.

Don't eat either, except quorn burgers.

dalamar_2

Sat, 06/27/2009 - 14:18

[quote="siouxi"]Hehehe as you might guess, my taco's don't have cheese on them.
I hated cheese from the day i was born. :D[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

How can you not love Cheeeeeeeeese !?!?

A meal without cheese is a bird without feathers, a beer without bubbles, a flower without petals. Cheese is the most basic refined food there is!

you don't match cheese to your wine: it bows down to the kingly melting blue!

Tacos for me...
And I love cheese..like you say Dalamar...paired up with the perfect wine, and some fruit..delicious!

dalamar_2

Sat, 06/27/2009 - 14:27

[quote="ladydivine10"]Tacos for me...
And I love cheese..like you say Dalamar...paired up with the perfect wine, and some fruit..delicious![/quote]

Heh, no kididng! Fruits and cheese are heavenly!

[quote="dalamar"][quote="ladydivine10"]Tacos for me...
And I love cheese..like you say Dalamar...paired up with the perfect wine, and some fruit..delicious![/quote]

Heh, no kididng! Fruits and cheese are heavenly![/quote]

What are some of your favorite combinations ?? Port?? Red?? white?? sharp?? mellow?? nutty??

dalamar_2

Sat, 06/27/2009 - 15:22

[quote="ladydivine10"][quote="dalamar"][quote="ladydivine10"]Tacos for me...

What are some of your favorite combination ?? Port?? Red?? white?? sharp?? mellow?? nutty??[/quote]

Port wine, for sure. It has to be a Colheita (I like the Duoro Feist) of over 15 years, that with Dane Blue and melon.

Red Wine: I'm a dedicated fan of Tuscan wineries, especially those further form the coast. Liano, Volce and Tignanellos, higher levle of tannins and strong wood notes, served at room temperature (12 deg. C) with goat cheese and figs. However, there are fantastic Shiraz from Down Under that are just as good at half the price. If you can put your hands on an Osoyoos-Larose (Canadian wine form BC) - it's the best thing I've had in a long long time.

White wine: I'm a dedicated Sancerre (French) with just about anything.

destiny453

Sat, 06/27/2009 - 17:57

Im from Scotland and I hate whisky! Lol It doesnt agree with my body! :(

aaaww that's too bad.

willdabeastfraz

Sat, 06/27/2009 - 18:15

yeah, that's kinda sad... :cry: makes me cry

[quote="dalamar"][quote="ladydivine10"][quote="dalamar"][quote="ladydivine10"]Tacos for me...

What are some of your favorite combination ?? Port?? Red?? white?? sharp?? mellow?? nutty??[/quote]

Port wine, for sure. It has to be a Colheita (I like the Duoro Feist) of over 15 years, that with Dane Blue and melon.

Red Wine: I'm a dedicated fan of Tuscan wineries, especially those further form the coast. Liano, Volce and Tignanellos, higher levle of tannins and strong wood notes, served at room temperature (12 deg. C) with goat cheese and figs. However, there are fantastic Shiraz from Down Under that are just as good at half the price. If you can put your hands on an Osoyoos-Larose (Canadian wine form BC) - it's the best thing I've had in a long long time.

White wine: I'm a dedicated Sancerre (French) with just about anything.[/quote]

All I can say is yum to all of the above! Add some Brie and grapes to the white...yummy!

destiny453

Sat, 06/27/2009 - 19:47

why does it make you cry? Lol :lol: do u like whisky?

cheezburger vs. taco's??????

comments

why does it make you cry? Lol :lol: do u like whisky?

[quote="dalamar"][quote="ladydivine10"][quote="dalamar"][quote="ladydivine10"]Tacos for me...

White wine: I'm a dedicated Sancerre (French) with just about anything.[/quote]

All I can say is yum to all of the above! Add some Brie and grapes to the white...yummy!

yeah, that's kinda sad... :cry: makes me cry

aaaww that's too bad.

Im from Scotland and I hate whisky! Lol It doesnt agree with my body! :(

wow, you are a connaisseur(hope i spelled it right)
are you into whiskey too?
i like scottish whiskey a lot.
This one is my favorite

[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/siouxi61/my%20album/946-11.jpg[/…]

[quote="ladydivine10"][quote="dalamar"][quote="ladydivine10"]Tacos for me...

White wine: I'm a dedicated Sancerre (French) with just about anything.

[quote="dalamar"][quote="ladydivine10"]Tacos for me...

What are some of your favorite combinations ?? Port?? Red?? white?? sharp?? mellow?? nutty??

[quote="ladydivine10"]Tacos for me...

Heh, no kididng! Fruits and cheese are heavenly!

Tacos for me...
And I love cheese..like you say Dalamar...paired up with the perfect wine, and some fruit..delicious!

[quote="siouxi"]Hehehe as you might guess, my taco's don't have cheese on them.
I hated cheese from the day i was born. :D[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

How can you not love Cheeeeeeeeese !?!?

A meal without cheese is a bird without feathers, a beer without bubbles, a flower without petals. Cheese is the most basic refined food there is!

you don't match cheese to your wine: it bows down to the kingly melting blue!

Don't eat either, except quorn burgers.

haha alright brent needs to write a cheese song and my life will be complete.

i love cheese, u can melt it on2 almost anything! :)

Hehehe as you might guess, my taco's don't have cheese on them.
I hated cheese from the day i was born. :D

[quote="siouxi"]Taco's cause i hate cheese.[/quote]
tacos usually have cheese...
and how can one hate cheese? tis a gift from a place i do not know...

Taco's cause i hate cheese.

cheeseburger as we dont get taco places in the UK.