YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well I Got A Candle.

As many of you know, when you post your many messages BRAGGING about your concert experience or how your going to the show. ETC.
    I often post that Shinedown doesnt have a show in Michigan, and when they do its not 18+ or there hasnt been any this year yet.

BUT..

July 4th, Staind Shinedown Chevelle Halestorm DTE!
    :)
    July 5th Shinedown + Chevelle(this one is across the state, so im not sure if im going to be able to attend. But boy do i want to goo to this show, and im going to try to find a way any way i can!)

hopefully more shows to come, im hoping for a show at like a smaller venues its more personal and just better IMO

YAY!

Submitted by Well I Got A Candle. on
Forum category
Is pro
No

freezerburn

Sun, 05/03/2009 - 23:34

You have to go to the show on July 5...that is my birthday!!!!

Have fun!

As many of you know, when you post your many messages BRAGGING about your concert experience or how your going to the show. ETC.
I often post that Shinedown doesnt have a show in Michigan, and when they do its not 18+ or there hasnt been any this year yet.

BUT..

July 4th, Staind Shinedown Chevelle Halestorm DTE!
:)
July 5th Shinedown + Chevelle(this one is across the state, so im not sure if im going to be able to attend. But boy do i want to goo to this show, and im going to try to find a way any way i can!)

hopefully more shows to come, im hoping for a show at like a smaller venues its more personal and just better IMO

YAY!

comments

You have to go to the show on July 5...that is my birthday!!!!

Have fun!