Ya know what gets me?????

• Ya know what gets me?????
    mollie

How my cat knows I want to clean the litter box and decides to use it right as I walk up to the box?!?!?!

How can something so beautiful stink up the place so bad!?!?!

OK, SD Fam...what gets to you???????

Submitted by mollie on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I gets me when my family puts their dirty dishes in the sink instead of the dishwasher!!! ARGH!!!!!! :evil: :x

destiny453

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 06:41

:lol: Well we aint got a dishwasher....well unless i am included as one? :lol:

Two comments - first, Leona, you Brits (and Scots) are hellabackward when it comes to stuff in your kitchens, with the exception of the fine Aga. Second, my son, when he was little, came up the explanation for cats.

Cats don't smell - they smell nice. So, all their stink comes out in their pee and poop!

destiny453

Wed, 09/16/2009 - 14:25

haha great explanation of a cat! :) lol

Love the explanation of the cat.

And this cold is stupid!!!! :evil:

You better take care of yourself before your show comes...you need your screamin' voice!! You don't want to get the boyz sick when you're slobberin' all over 'em either!! :wink: :twisted:

Lol yeah. Mollie, get better before the show, you need your health, and don't make the boys sick .
I don't want them to cancel their european tour. I'm already having major withdrawels. :twisted:

destiny453

Thu, 09/17/2009 - 12:27

Do you feel better mollie??

on my way...took the day off. I promise to be allll better so when I slobber i wont get em sick for anyone else!

LOL...

xoxoxox

That's my girl. :lol: Hope you feel better soon. <3

thanks you rita!!!! xoxoxox

on that note...time to find some yum yums and head back to trashy day time tv...gotta love it!!!!

destiny453

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 04:04

Eeewwww yum yums will make you more sick...don't eat them!!! :lol: :lol:

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 10:41

sounds good to me.

i do believe the yums yums i was referring to was an english muffin with p.nut butter and jelly and tea....but the yum yums now are...

SHINEDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

that I have to get back to work when I would rather hang out here with my SD fam.............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............

silly attorneys...make your own calls!!!! You get paid the big $$$$!!!! I have some very important posting to do!!!!!!

8)

destiny453

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 16:24

No no, they are like long pieces of bread, kinda in a twisty shape, so sweet and covered in icing, they are BAD!!!

[quote="merkjr"]I second those yum yums!
I'd [size=7]eat[/size] Brent any day.. and Zach.
*sigh*[/quote]

Lol you can't have both, you gotta decide between them :twisted: :D

destiny453

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 16:26

I bag Eric!!!! :)

dalamar_2

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 16:35

Mmmm.. can I just, you know? Watch, ladies? *evil laughter*

destiny453

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 16:38

Yeah you can watch the ladies!! haha...i don't mind! :twisted: :P

dalamar_2

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 16:39

LOL Damn, you girls are on FIRE tonight...

destiny453

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 16:48

Yes but not literally, not yet anyway! :lol: Where you at now nayway Dalamar??

destiny453

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 17:37

Yes me 2....but the more the merrier, can't believe we are going down this road again! :lol:

If the end is always better why dont we live forever....

Ha Ha Ha...love where this road ends up and I will take my ZZZZZZ and add a little drummer in..............

*whew*

[quote="destiny453"]Yes me 2....but the more the merrier, can't believe we are going down this road again! :lol:[/quote]I can't believe you're going down it without me!!! A girl has to work you know!!! All this "joining in " and "bagging" and shi+ I can't leave for a minute and all He77 breaks loose!!! Wait For Meeeeeeeee!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

dalamar_2

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 22:09

[quote="destiny453"]Yes but not literally, not yet anyway! :lol: Where you at now nayway Dalamar??[/quote]

Still in London. We never made it to the Highlands. I cought a cold when we got drenched by unexpected weather this past week. I've been pukin' & coughin' for the last few days. Confined in my (tiny) hotel room since then.

I failed. Not expecting rain in London...

And my Flight's tomorrow, thank goodness...

dalamar_2

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 22:09

the coughin' explains why I'm up at this hour (3 AM, UK time...)

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 22:10

wow. have a good flight. feel better dalamar.

dalamar_2

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 22:12

Thanks bro. "Schmidt happens".

That's exactly what happens when one's too cheap to buy an umbrella in the Fall, in the UK.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 22:13

no problem. yeah umbrellas can be useful. but their such a hassle to carry around sometimes. any how take care of yourself.

How my cat knows I want to clean the litter box and decides to use it right as I walk up to the box?!?!?!

How can something so beautiful stink up the place so bad!?!?!

OK, SD Fam...what gets to you???????

comments

SD hugs to you my friend :)

Hope you feel better soon Dalamar. :)

SD hugs to you, D and hope you feel better sooon!!!!

*puts her boots on for the goooo on the floor from D* ;)

Awww... I feeel the luuuuuv sistah (watch it, sneezing: dodge that muck!)

Get better Dalamar, we love you! ((hugs)) :D

thx folks. Appreciate it.

I'll be fine. I'm just eewwy for the next few days. :)

glad your home safe dalamar. stay safe and hope you get better soon.

Oh feel better Dalamar!

Landed safely in Canada. Back to the grind. Sicker than ever (literally).

I'd have been puckey, puckey, Destiny. it's for the best I'm back home, trust me :)

Aw booooooo on the not getting to the Highlands part!! :( lol

no problem. yeah umbrellas can be useful. but their such a hassle to carry around sometimes. any how take care of yourself.

Thanks bro. "Schmidt happens".

That's exactly what happens when one's too cheap to buy an umbrella in the Fall, in the UK.

wow. have a good flight. feel better dalamar.

the coughin' explains why I'm up at this hour (3 AM, UK time...)

[quote="destiny453"]Yes but not literally, not yet anyway! :lol: Where you at now nayway Dalamar??[/quote]

Still in London. We never made it to the Highlands. I cought a cold when we got drenched by unexpected weather this past week. I've been pukin' & coughin' for the last few days. Confined in my (tiny) hotel room since then.

I failed. Not expecting rain in London...

And my Flight's tomorrow, thank goodness...

[quote="destiny453"]Yes me 2....but the more the merrier, can't believe we are going down this road again! :lol:[/quote]I can't believe you're going down it without me!!! A girl has to work you know!!! All this "joining in " and "bagging" and shi+ I can't leave for a minute and all He77 breaks loose!!! Wait For Meeeeeeeee!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If the end is always better why dont we live forever....

Ha Ha Ha...love where this road ends up and I will take my ZZZZZZ and add a little drummer in..............

*whew*

Yes me 2....but the more the merrier, can't believe we are going down this road again! :lol:

Yes but not literally, not yet anyway! :lol: Where you at now nayway Dalamar??

LOL Damn, you girls are on FIRE tonight...

Yeah you can watch the ladies!! haha...i don't mind! :twisted: :P

Mmmm.. can I just, you know? Watch, ladies? *evil laughter*

I bag Eric!!!! :)

[quote="merkjr"]I second those yum yums!
I'd [size=7]eat[/size] Brent any day.. and Zach.
*sigh*[/quote]

Lol you can't have both, you gotta decide between them :twisted: :D

No no, they are like long pieces of bread, kinda in a twisty shape, so sweet and covered in icing, they are BAD!!!

that I have to get back to work when I would rather hang out here with my SD fam.............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............

silly attorneys...make your own calls!!!! You get paid the big $$$$!!!! I have some very important posting to do!!!!!!

8)

i do believe the yums yums i was referring to was an english muffin with p.nut butter and jelly and tea....but the yum yums now are...

SHINEDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds good to me.

Eeewwww yum yums will make you more sick...don't eat them!!! :lol: :lol:

thanks you rita!!!! xoxoxox

on that note...time to find some yum yums and head back to trashy day time tv...gotta love it!!!!

That's my girl. :lol: Hope you feel better soon. <3

on my way...took the day off. I promise to be allll better so when I slobber i wont get em sick for anyone else!

LOL...

xoxoxox

Do you feel better mollie??

Lol yeah. Mollie, get better before the show, you need your health, and don't make the boys sick .
I don't want them to cancel their european tour. I'm already having major withdrawels. :twisted:

You better take care of yourself before your show comes...you need your screamin' voice!! You don't want to get the boyz sick when you're slobberin' all over 'em either!! :wink: :twisted:

Love the explanation of the cat.

And this cold is stupid!!!! :evil:

haha great explanation of a cat! :) lol

Two comments - first, Leona, you Brits (and Scots) are hellabackward when it comes to stuff in your kitchens, with the exception of the fine Aga. Second, my son, when he was little, came up the explanation for cats.

Cats don't smell - they smell nice. So, all their stink comes out in their pee and poop!

:lol: Well we aint got a dishwasher....well unless i am included as one? :lol:

I gets me when my family puts their dirty dishes in the sink instead of the dishwasher!!! ARGH!!!!!! :evil: :x