XM RADIO

• XM RADIO
    ctholc

Any XM Stations playing shinedown? New or Old?

Im not hearing them on any of it. Course, their channel list is kinda complicated. Get it on a station that I think is good...Example..Might be listening to Seether or Puddle of Mudd...next thing I know they have the Pet Shop Boys on....LMAO..

Submitted by ctholc on
Forum category
Is pro
No

XM Squizz is the best station to listen to Shinedown. Last night I heard Simple Man but they do play new and old Shinedown songs.

evenangelsfall

Mon, 07/28/2008 - 03:25

Squizz is good. :D

However I don't get to hear XM alot. How the HELL my 70 year old gramma has XM and I don't is BEYOND me hahaha.

[quote="evenangelsfall"]Squizz is good. :D

However I don't get to hear XM alot. How the HELL my 70 year old gramma has XM and I don't is BEYOND me hahaha.[/quote]

Gramma got to get her grooove on tooo....LOL

evenangelsfall

Mon, 07/28/2008 - 14:57

uh huh thats why she yells at me because she cant figure out how to use "the damn thing" THEN wants me to preset talk radio stations :!:

So unfair hahahaha

[quote="evenangelsfall"]uh huh thats why she yells at me because she cant figure out how to use "the damn thing" THEN wants me to preset talk radio stations :!:

So unfair hahahaha[/quote]

take her antenna off her car so it wont work..LOL

evenangelsfall

Mon, 07/28/2008 - 15:08

Oh my God!!! Hahahahaha

I swear to you, she [b]just[/b] called me and said "I was just letting you know that I'm getting rid of my radio thing"
[xm]

I love that woman she is so......... innocent :P

[quote="evenangelsfall"]Oh my God!!! Hahahahaha

I swear to you, she [b]just[/b] called me and said "I was just letting you know that I'm getting rid of my radio thing"
[xm]

I love that woman she is so......... innocent :P[/quote]

So, I guess ur getting an xm radio right? LOL Is it portable?

evenangelsfall

Mon, 07/28/2008 - 15:20

Hell no it's in her car.

:(

[quote="evenangelsfall"]Hell no it's in her car.

:([/quote]

Oh..well that sux.

I have been paying on mine and havent been listening to it...LOL.

Since I got the SOM....LOL

evenangelsfall

Mon, 07/28/2008 - 15:32

Right, it's not like I NEED it, or would listen to it all the time....
But I HATE HATE HATE the radio here in Jacksonville, it sucks. I'm sure anyone else from here could confirm that. So when I want a lil change or to hear something new, I liked XM. Sometimes I drive her car, and I will turn it on....
But, that's why she is 'getting rid' of it. She never uses it.

JeffTaormina

Sat, 08/02/2008 - 23:05

I don't listen to the radio I listen to my ipod.

Any XM Stations playing shinedown? New or Old?

Im not hearing them on any of it. Course, their channel list is kinda complicated. Get it on a station that I think is good...Example..Might be listening to Seether or Puddle of Mudd...next thing I know they have the Pet Shop Boys on....LMAO..

comments

I don't listen to the radio I listen to my ipod.

Right, it's not like I NEED it, or would listen to it all the time....
But I HATE HATE HATE the radio here in Jacksonville, it sucks. I'm sure anyone else from here could confirm that. So when I want a lil change or to hear something new, I liked XM. Sometimes I drive her car, and I will turn it on....
But, that's why she is 'getting rid' of it. She never uses it.

[quote="evenangelsfall"]Hell no it's in her car.

:([/quote]

Oh..well that sux.

I have been paying on mine and havent been listening to it...LOL.

Since I got the SOM....LOL

Hell no it's in her car.

:(

[quote="evenangelsfall"]Oh my God!!! Hahahahaha

[xm]

I love that woman she is so......... innocent :P[/quote]

So, I guess ur getting an xm radio right? LOL Is it portable?

Oh my God!!! Hahahahaha

[xm]

I love that woman she is so......... innocent :P

[quote="evenangelsfall"]uh huh thats why she yells at me because she cant figure out how to use "the damn thing" THEN wants me to preset talk radio stations :!:

So unfair hahahaha[/quote]

take her antenna off her car so it wont work..LOL

uh huh thats why she yells at me because she cant figure out how to use "the damn thing" THEN wants me to preset talk radio stations :!:

So unfair hahahaha

[quote="evenangelsfall"]Squizz is good. :D

However I don't get to hear XM alot. How the HELL my 70 year old gramma has XM and I don't is BEYOND me hahaha.[/quote]

Gramma got to get her grooove on tooo....LOL

Squizz is good. :D

However I don't get to hear XM alot. How the HELL my 70 year old gramma has XM and I don't is BEYOND me hahaha.

XM Squizz is the best station to listen to Shinedown. Last night I heard Simple Man but they do play new and old Shinedown songs.