Xfest - Huntington WV 09/12/09

• Xfest - Huntington WV 09/12/09
    lisac89

Just curious, presale tix haven't been offered for this show. Any ideas why? Luckily I bought tix through the venue but I was curious why this show wasn't offered when it seems like all the others were.

Submitted by lisac89 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

quizeburio3

Fri, 09/11/2009 - 07:50

Hey Im going to that :D
it is weird that it isnt on there Shinedown Nation tour list but it is on there Myspace

Yeah, I've been really paranoid that they were going to cancel but so far so good. Since it is radio sponsored I'm hoping they will do a meet & greet tent type thing. Did you get VIP tix?

destiny453

Fri, 09/11/2009 - 12:25

That's weird, there have been a few problems on here though with gig listings and things getting cancelled.

The show was AWESOME!!!!!!! How do they get better every single time I see them?? Looking forward to the next show in October!

Hey Lisa - thanks for the FB comment, about seeing a Jet Black Stare tshirt on one of the Tantric guys! Was he a band member or crew guy? If crew, then you just saw my son!

No kidding???? Man I wish I knew that Saturday!!! I would've said Hi!!!

Small world huh???

Aw, that WOULD have been great! Next time! He so totally loves Shinedown - was stoked to have TWO shows with them this time out! They were together in Baltimore for the Ravens kick off party, and then on Saturday in West Virginia.

That is so cool!! The whole day was great!!! Next time definitely!

Just heard from my boy, and he said that Pete, their Tour Manager had the black Jack Daniels style JBS shirt on, on Saturday. So the other kid is mine! Blondish, lots of tatts and piercings...?

Hmmmm. I don't remember seeing him. I'll go home and look at all my pics again. He may be in one on the side of the stage. I took LOTS of pics. LOL.

We were just talking about that. Here's what I can come up with. & they weren't in this order except for SOM & the Encore.

Sound of Madness
Left Out
Fly From the Inside
Save Me
If You Only Knew
Crow & the Butterfly
Cyanide Sweettooth Suicide
Call Me
Burning Bright
Junkies for Fame

Encore
Second Chance
Devour

which show are you going to?

[quote="lisac"]We were just talking about that. Here's what I can come up with. & they weren't in this order except for SOM & the Encore.

Sound of Madness
Left Out
Fly From the Inside
Save Me
If You Only Knew
Crow & the Butterfly
Call Me
Burning Bright
Junkies for Fame

Encore
Second Chance
Devour[/quote]This was the same setlist they played tonight in Madison!! It rocked!!! :lol:

destiny453

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 06:27

That's what they played in the UK too, I hope we are in for a great treat when they are back here! Glad you had an awesome time :D

It is always awesome! I am still in the clouds!! I am home safely now~ thanks to all of you for expressing concern. Madison had such a quaint little downtown area. The Orpheum was a really funky old theater(in a good way!) The street it's on is closed to autos, only bicycles and peds. reallycute! I'll go back!! :D

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 17:03

pretty cool. and good to hear your home safe now.

I hope they play Junkies for Fame in Amsterdam too.
I Would so love to hear that song live. :D

destiny453

Wed, 09/16/2009 - 14:13

Yeah me 2...i wanna hear it, since we are all junkies for SD :)

Just curious, presale tix haven't been offered for this show. Any ideas why? Luckily I bought tix through the venue but I was curious why this show wasn't offered when it seems like all the others were.

comments

Thanks

I find it very creative. Wish you always have https://retrobowl-game.co more interesting and creative new ideas

Yeah me 2...i wanna hear it, since we are all junkies for SD :)

I hope they play Junkies for Fame in Amsterdam too.
I Would so love to hear that song live. :D

pretty cool. and good to hear your home safe now.

It is always awesome! I am still in the clouds!! I am home safely now~ thanks to all of you for expressing concern. Madison had such a quaint little downtown area. The Orpheum was a really funky old theater(in a good way!) The street it's on is closed to autos, only bicycles and peds. reallycute! I'll go back!! :D

That's what they played in the UK too, I hope we are in for a great treat when they are back here! Glad you had an awesome time :D

[quote="lisac"]We were just talking about that. Here's what I can come up with. & they weren't in this order except for SOM & the Encore.

Sound of Madness
Left Out
Fly From the Inside
Save Me
If You Only Knew
Crow & the Butterfly
Call Me
Burning Bright
Junkies for Fame

Encore
Second Chance
Devour[/quote]This was the same setlist they played tonight in Madison!! It rocked!!! :lol:

which show are you going to?

We were just talking about that. Here's what I can come up with. & they weren't in this order except for SOM & the Encore.

Sound of Madness
Left Out
Fly From the Inside
Save Me
If You Only Knew
Crow & the Butterfly
Call Me
Burning Bright
Junkies for Fame

Encore
Second Chance
Devour

Hmmmm. I don't remember seeing him. I'll go home and look at all my pics again. He may be in one on the side of the stage. I took LOTS of pics. LOL.

Just heard from my boy, and he said that Pete, their Tour Manager had the black Jack Daniels style JBS shirt on, on Saturday. So the other kid is mine! Blondish, lots of tatts and piercings...?

That is so cool!! The whole day was great!!! Next time definitely!

Aw, that WOULD have been great! Next time! He so totally loves Shinedown - was stoked to have TWO shows with them this time out! They were together in Baltimore for the Ravens kick off party, and then on Saturday in West Virginia.

No kidding???? Man I wish I knew that Saturday!!! I would've said Hi!!!

Small world huh???

Hey Lisa - thanks for the FB comment, about seeing a Jet Black Stare tshirt on one of the Tantric guys! Was he a band member or crew guy? If crew, then you just saw my son!

The show was AWESOME!!!!!!! How do they get better every single time I see them?? Looking forward to the next show in October!

That's weird, there have been a few problems on here though with gig listings and things getting cancelled.

Yeah, I've been really paranoid that they were going to cancel but so far so good. Since it is radio sponsored I'm hoping they will do a meet & greet tent type thing. Did you get VIP tix?

Hey Im going to that :D
it is weird that it isnt on there Shinedown Nation tour list but it is on there Myspace