Wow finally got my life back together!!!!!!

• Wow finally got my life back together!!!!!!
    JRichman

Man I have missed you guys,but I'm baaaaacccckkkkk.Past 4 months,how do I start.Well I moved, which is something that is pretty much the worst thing to go through ever(never know how much shit you have built up in 10 years until you have to pack it).Then my 1st beautiful granddaughter Jayla was born on dec. 6th.My youngest is 13 so its been awhile since there has been a baby in the house.So between the new baby and having to sell my home it has been a emotional rollercoaster,but thanks to my strong family, shinedowns music and videos I got through it unscaved.Well I will be talkin to ya

Submitted by JRichman on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Yay, welcome back! And tell me about moving! We are putting our place up for sale this month and I'm not looking forward to it. But congrats about the baby!!! I hope your 2011 is a lot better than your 2010 was.

inked4life

Wed, 01/05/2011 - 21:00

glad your back! Have to agree that moving is the worst. And congrats on your granddaughter!

thanks guys. great to be back in the mix. The past couple of days has been fun just catchin up on everybodys posts,great to see all the new faces(not litterally of course)Hope everyones holidays and new years was awesome.

ShinedownChica

Fri, 01/07/2011 - 21:04

WELCOME BAAAAAAACK WE MISSED YOU! <3

Welcome back Jay. Congrats on your granddaughter! :D

crueangel

Sat, 01/08/2011 - 16:42

YAY!!!! ANOTHER FL FAN!!! :D I was beginning to think I was the only one!! Welcome back! Congrats on the new grandbaby, and I hope thngs settle down for you soon! My name is Tami, and I'm from Lake City. Looking forward to "talking" to you on the board!

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 01/09/2011 - 09:54

welcome back jay. glad to hear your doing good and that you were able to make ith through everything. congrats on the new granddaughter. I just recently came back to the boards myself. the family has grown. :)

Hey guys, thanks and glad to be back on.Its just a little harder to get on as often but little is better then none i guess.Glad to c mostly everyone is still here and def. glad to see so many new members,the nation is really pickin up.Welll on to reading all the incredible posts i have missed.SD 4 LIFE

Man I have missed you guys,but I'm baaaaacccckkkkk.Past 4 months,how do I start.Well I moved, which is something that is pretty much the worst thing to go through ever(never know how much shit you have built up in 10 years until you have to pack it).Then my 1st beautiful granddaughter Jayla was born on dec. 6th.My youngest is 13 so its been awhile since there has been a baby in the house.So between the new baby and having to sell my home it has been a emotional rollercoaster,but thanks to my strong family, shinedowns music and videos I got through it unscaved.Well I will be talkin to ya

comments

Hey guys, thanks and glad to be back on.Its just a little harder to get on as often but little is better then none i guess.Glad to c mostly everyone is still here and def. glad to see so many new members,the nation is really pickin up.Welll on to reading all the incredible posts i have missed.SD 4 LIFE

welcome back jay. glad to hear your doing good and that you were able to make ith through everything. congrats on the new granddaughter. I just recently came back to the boards myself. the family has grown. :)

YAY!!!! ANOTHER FL FAN!!! :D I was beginning to think I was the only one!! Welcome back! Congrats on the new grandbaby, and I hope thngs settle down for you soon! My name is Tami, and I'm from Lake City. Looking forward to "talking" to you on the board!

Welcome back Jay. Congrats on your granddaughter! :D

WELCOME BAAAAAAACK WE MISSED YOU! <3

thanks guys. great to be back in the mix. The past couple of days has been fun just catchin up on everybodys posts,great to see all the new faces(not litterally of course)Hope everyones holidays and new years was awesome.

glad your back! Have to agree that moving is the worst. And congrats on your granddaughter!

Yay, welcome back! And tell me about moving! We are putting our place up for sale this month and I'm not looking forward to it. But congrats about the baby!!! I hope your 2011 is a lot better than your 2010 was.