WOW!!!!!

• WOW!!!!!
    synneraboveall

So many people are registered here but WHY so little amount of people posting!!!!! USE new people need to talk to us!!!!! lol Sorry been up all day and not really that tired just wired!!!!

STILL COME ONE PEOPLE CHAT!!!!!! That's what this board is for!!!!!

Submitted by synneraboveall on
Forum category
Is pro
No

HELLOOOOO....we are not weird, we are just the dedicated passionate ones.

;)

lightmare

Tue, 09/02/2008 - 11:50

I'm getting my momentum going! I don't get a whole lotta time to sit at my computer at home, so I'll post in flurries every now and then :P

synneraboveall

Wed, 09/03/2008 - 00:58

YAY!!!! Ya'll are actually alive out there...lol

[quote="fenderguitars777"]Because when people sign up for ShinedownNation it automatically signs them up for the board too.

I guess not everyone wants to talk to a group of weirdos :([/quote]

HEY...who you calling a weirdo..lol!!!!! I represent..I mean resent that comment...LOL!!!!! :lol: :shock: :D :o :roll: :?: :?: :?: :?: :arrow: lol

im sry i dont get on much i just think it sucks to the fact that we're here and no one seems to want to update this site to make it better for us

synneraboveall

Thu, 09/04/2008 - 22:04

I'll get on to the boys for that when I see them in Vegas...believe me I will!!!!

[quote="mollie"]HELLOOOOO....we are not weird, we are just the dedicated passionate ones.

;)[/quote]

I beg to differ. I think I myself am very weird. Thank you very much.[/i]

[quote="synneraboveall"]I'll get on to the boys for that when I see them in Vegas...believe me I will!!!![/quote]

I despise you.

synneraboveall

Thu, 09/04/2008 - 23:42

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]I'll get on to the boys for that when I see them in Vegas...believe me I will!!!![/quote]

I despise you.[/quote]

BUT I LOVE YOU!!!!!! :D :D

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]I'll get on to the boys for that when I see them in Vegas...believe me I will!!!![/quote]

I despise you.[/quote]

BUT I LOVE YOU!!!!!! :D :D[/quote]

That warms my heart. But sometimes it feels we are the only ones here. Plus like five other people.

synneraboveall

Fri, 09/05/2008 - 11:12

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]I'll get on to the boys for that when I see them in Vegas...believe me I will!!!![/quote]

I despise you.[/quote]

That warms my heart. But sometimes it feels we are the only ones here. Plus like five other people.[/quote]

I know..I'm so caring like that. That's what I be saying in my first post...so many registered so little posting...they all should post..even the boys..LOL

I wish the boys posted like they would every once in w while. It's nice.

shinersweetie_4300

Sat, 09/06/2008 - 01:48

i love to post! i do it at 2 am. lol i am tired and i am going to bed now.

So many people are registered here but WHY so little amount of people posting!!!!! USE new people need to talk to us!!!!! lol Sorry been up all day and not really that tired just wired!!!!

STILL COME ONE PEOPLE CHAT!!!!!! That's what this board is for!!!!!

comments

i love to post! i do it at 2 am. lol i am tired and i am going to bed now.

I wish the boys posted like they would every once in w while. It's nice.

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]I'll get on to the boys for that when I see them in Vegas...believe me I will!!!![/quote]

I despise you.[/quote]

That warms my heart. But sometimes it feels we are the only ones here. Plus like five other people.[/quote]

I know..I'm so caring like that. That's what I be saying in my first post...so many registered so little posting...they all should post..even the boys..LOL

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]I'll get on to the boys for that when I see them in Vegas...believe me I will!!!![/quote]

I despise you.[/quote]

That warms my heart. But sometimes it feels we are the only ones here. Plus like five other people.

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]I'll get on to the boys for that when I see them in Vegas...believe me I will!!!![/quote]

I despise you.[/quote]

BUT I LOVE YOU!!!!!! :D :D

[quote="synneraboveall"]I'll get on to the boys for that when I see them in Vegas...believe me I will!!!![/quote]

I despise you.

[quote="mollie"]HELLOOOOO....we are not weird, we are just the dedicated passionate ones.

;)[/quote]

I beg to differ. I think I myself am very weird. Thank you very much.[/i]

I'll get on to the boys for that when I see them in Vegas...believe me I will!!!!

im sry i dont get on much i just think it sucks to the fact that we're here and no one seems to want to update this site to make it better for us

YAY!!!! Ya'll are actually alive out there...lol

[quote="fenderguitars777"]Because when people sign up for ShinedownNation it automatically signs them up for the board too.

I guess not everyone wants to talk to a group of weirdos :([/quote]

HEY...who you calling a weirdo..lol!!!!! I represent..I mean resent that comment...LOL!!!!! :lol: :shock: :D :o :roll: :?: :?: :?: :?: :arrow: lol

I'm getting my momentum going! I don't get a whole lotta time to sit at my computer at home, so I'll post in flurries every now and then :P

HELLOOOOO....we are not weird, we are just the dedicated passionate ones.

;)