woah?

• woah?
    Well I Got A Candle.

i just noticed how come the Atlantic Records, is seriously bigger then the name shinedown??

wtf

it looks like a 45 from the good ol days, maybe thats what they went for idk?

Submitted by Well I Got A Candle. on
Forum category
Is pro
No

[quote="welligotacandle"]i just noticed how come the Atlantic Records, is seriously bigger then the name shinedown??

wtf

it looks like a 45 from the good ol days, maybe thats what they went for idk?[/quote]

This came up in a thread somewhere else on the board...but yeah, some of us that remember vinyl (haha) thought the same thing...it looks like the old 45's :)

That was Atlantic's idea. If you take the booklet out, and look through the hole in the main cover, it looks like a vinyl.

i thought is was kinda neat.

Well I Got A Candle.

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 20:17

speaking of records, do you think they will produce some records one day for the album?

[quote="welligotacandle"]speaking of records, do you think they will produce some records one day for the album?[/quote]

anything is possible

It was not Atlantic's idea. It was Barry's. I asked him about it.

Also, this topic looks very familiar. I think I've seen this discussed on the main board in the "got mine" thread or something.

i can now sleep knowing this all......just kidding.

very clever though!

synneraboveall

Mon, 06/30/2008 - 23:38

[quote="lmw83"]It was not Atlantic's idea. It was Barry's. I asked him about it.[/quote]

Hahahaha....sounds like something Barry would think of!!!!

i just noticed how come the Atlantic Records, is seriously bigger then the name shinedown??

wtf

it looks like a 45 from the good ol days, maybe thats what they went for idk?

comments

[quote="lmw83"]It was not Atlantic's idea. It was Barry's. I asked him about it.[/quote]

Hahahaha....sounds like something Barry would think of!!!!

i can now sleep knowing this all......just kidding.

very clever though!

It was not Atlantic's idea. It was Barry's. I asked him about it.

Also, this topic looks very familiar. I think I've seen this discussed on the main board in the "got mine" thread or something.

[quote="welligotacandle"]speaking of records, do you think they will produce some records one day for the album?[/quote]

anything is possible

speaking of records, do you think they will produce some records one day for the album?

i thought is was kinda neat.

That was Atlantic's idea. If you take the booklet out, and look through the hole in the main cover, it looks like a vinyl.

Re: woah?

[quote="welligotacandle"]i just noticed how come the Atlantic Records, is seriously bigger then the name shinedown??

wtf

it looks like a 45 from the good ol days, maybe thats what they went for idk?[/quote]

This came up in a thread somewhere else on the board...but yeah, some of us that remember vinyl (haha) thought the same thing...it looks like the old 45's :)