Wisconsin date anyone going?

• Wisconsin date anyone going?
    ryno3216

Just purchased my Acoustic tour tickets for the Wisconsin date, although I am from Chicago, which is kind of a bummer, but hey, this is going to be an awesome show I feel. I didn't go with a package, they were pretty pricy and I had the pleasure of meeting them 2x's already...plus my pic is on the Join Membership page so that's a good note in my mind haha :D

Last time I did a meet and greet, they rushed you through and weren't able to take pics w/ them...wasn't sure how this one was going to go down.

Was curious if anyone was going.

Submitted by ryno3216 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

inked4life

Wed, 09/15/2010 - 18:02

That pic is a pretty cool pic! Maybe they will recognize you in the crowd and acknowledge you. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Yeah that would totally be awesome. Wish I was closer, but have 12th row center for the Acoustic, not too bad. I'm glad that they are becoming ever more popular, but you hope with all the fame that they never lose who they are and lose time for the fans.

inked4life

Thu, 09/16/2010 - 00:16

Maybe if they are taking questions like I saw somewhere, you might have a question that they will answer.

Just purchased my Acoustic tour tickets for the Wisconsin date, although I am from Chicago, which is kind of a bummer, but hey, this is going to be an awesome show I feel. I didn't go with a package, they were pretty pricy and I had the pleasure of meeting them 2x's already...plus my pic is on the Join Membership page so that's a good note in my mind haha :D

Last time I did a meet and greet, they rushed you through and weren't able to take pics w/ them...wasn't sure how this one was going to go down.

Was curious if anyone was going.

comments

Maybe if they are taking questions like I saw somewhere, you might have a question that they will answer.

Yeah that would totally be awesome. Wish I was closer, but have 12th row center for the Acoustic, not too bad. I'm glad that they are becoming ever more popular, but you hope with all the fame that they never lose who they are and lose time for the fans.

That pic is a pretty cool pic! Maybe they will recognize you in the crowd and acknowledge you. Wouldn't that be awesome?