Winter Tour!

• Winter Tour!
    d_eicholz

Incase ya didn't notice on the main page, Shinedown is gonna headline a tour with Puddle of Mudd and Skillet in support! REALLY hoping for some midwest dates as i have been looking to see those other 2 bands for some time now and now they will be with the best band of all!!!! Presales start tomorrow.

Dates so far include:
    1/21/10 - Dunkin Donuts Center (Providence, RI) - TM
    1/22/10 - Washington Avenue Armory (Albany, NY) - TM
    1/23/10 - Nokia Theatre (New York, NY) - TM
    1/26/10 - HOB (Boston, MA) - TM
    1/28/10 - Stabler Arena (Bethlehem, PA) - TM
    1/29/10 - HOB (Atlantic City, NJ) - TM
    1/30/10 - Anrdoscoggin Bank Colisee (Lewiston, ME)
    2/01/10 - Main Street Armory (Rochester, NY) - TM
    2/02/10 - The Covelli Centre (Youngstown, OH) - TM
    2/05/10 - Fillmore (Detroit, MI)
    2/13/09 - Peoria Civic Center Exhibition Hall (Peoria, IL) - TM

Submitted by d_eicholz on
Forum category
Is pro
No

starsareforme

Tue, 11/17/2009 - 19:10

[color=indigo]Oh man! I don't think we can make any of them. :cry: I hope they add something closer down south.[/color]

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 11/17/2009 - 23:02

same here too far for me.

Thanks Derek!! I saw that last night! The Peoria is a maybe for me...gotta save for the cruise though!

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 11/18/2009 - 11:44

lol save, save, save, so you can spend, spend spend with merkjr on that cruise.

FO SHO!!!She is high maintenance!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 11/18/2009 - 11:50

haha. i wonder if they'll have SD merch for sale.

Masshinedownfan

Wed, 11/18/2009 - 12:33

Does anyone have the password for the Providence show?? Please??

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 11/18/2009 - 13:41

lol. it could and your lucky you got someone like LL willing to spend spend spend spend spend on ya. lol.

*this is getting kinda weird* :shock:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 11:08

but we love the weirdness it's what makes us all unique. :)

parkberry

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 11:28

I just bought tickets for the show at the Fillmore and they're general admission. I wonder what the benefits are of preorder? Totally bummed! Last time we saw them there my daughter broke her hand in the crush. I think they're more than ready for a bigger venue. Cobo ot the Joe at least! Detroit's too rowdy for the Fillmore.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 11:50

wow that stinks that your daughter broker her hand. hope it all goes well this time around.

fistfullofflowers

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 16:14

I'M GOING TO PEORIA!!!!!

my mom bought it right at 12. which is when it went for sale. how great is she? haha. :)

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 17:16

that's awesome have a great time at the show.

fistfullofflowers

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 18:48

thanks!! it will be my first time seeing SHINEDOWN headline!!! CANT WAIT.

starsareforme

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 19:34

[color=indigo]We are still trying to decide if we will make one of these shows. Like Lorilee I've got to save for the cruise. [/color]

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 21:18

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]thanks!! it will be my first time seeing SHINEDOWN headline!!! CANT WAIT.[/quote]
first time seeing the guys headline, well your in for a treat. i love the full show it's an amazing sight to see.

fistfullofflowers

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 22:07

i bet!!! this is gonna be sooo exciting! best christmas gift. haha.

dalamar_2

Thu, 11/19/2009 - 22:44

Of course... figures... nothing close to me.

You know, I think I'll try to shorten my business trip (I'm in FL till Dec. 4th) and head to Wallingford, CT on the 3rd....

It would seem that's as close as they'll ever come to me.

(Insert favourite irrate comment here)

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 11/20/2009 - 09:25

[quote="dalamar"]Of course... figures... nothing close to me.

You know, I think I'll try to shorten my business trip (I'm in FL till Dec. 4th) and head to Wallingford, CT on the 3rd....

(Insert favourite irrate comment here)[/quote]
well hope you can make it to CT so you can catch a live show.

dalamar_2

Fri, 11/20/2009 - 19:17

[quote="merkjr"]Well if the Nickelback/Shinedown/Breaking Benjamin concert is true they are hitting Montreal on the 9th of April. So there :p[/quote]

Karen: I love you.

Damn... I'm in Germany.

!/"$?/$*?%?*(?*&*)(%?%/"$%/"/$%&/%$?*%?&*(%&?*(%?&?&/$?*%?&*$%?%&/$%$?"/%?/"$%62

fistfullofflowers

Fri, 11/20/2009 - 20:07

Germany?

WTF? This morning the tour dates included Shinedown w/Nickelback on 4/19 in Orlando and now it's gone! That is the day the cruise comes back to port which is early in the morning and Orlando is less than 2 hours away so a totally do-able date. I'm confused!

The ship gets in very early - around 8am I think and Orlando is literally about an hour and a half away. They are playing Atlanta 2 days later so it's not like they are travelling cross country right away. Trying to keep my hopes up! :wink:

dalamar_2

Sat, 11/21/2009 - 09:42

[quote="pixie19"]The ship gets in very early - around 8am I think and Orlando is literally about an hour and a half away. They are playing Atlanta 2 days later so it's not like they are travelling cross country right away. Trying to keep my hopes up! :wink:[/quote]

Although I wish you had your Orlando show (AC DC was great last Thursday), the guys have performed 250++ gigs in the past 18 months. Giving them a beather after 5 days stuck in a steel can with unrelenting fans and being rocked from left to right, from top to bottom doesn't quite qualify as exaggerating, at least not in my book. Besides, if you've ever been on a cruise, when you come back to earth, it takes a few hours to regain completely your balance.

dalamar_2

Sat, 11/21/2009 - 09:45

[quote="merkjr"]that's murphy for you D[/quote]

No kidding, kiddo. I'll have to devise an exit Strategy off Frankfurt... Mmmm...

Themindisaweapon: as you might have noticed in the past, I travel extensively, thus my liking a band I have never seen perfom. Quite ironic, considering it's part of my job to see concerts...

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 11/21/2009 - 11:07

wow that rough you gotta see concerts as part of your job but yet you haven't been able to catch an SD show.

dalamar_2

Sat, 11/21/2009 - 18:31

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]wow that rough you gotta see concerts as part of your job but yet you haven't been able to catch an SD show.[/quote]

eh, I'm Sales Director of a company that makes fog machines... for stage lighting. I get to see a performance two... a week :)

starsareforme

Sat, 11/21/2009 - 19:23

[quote="dalamar"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]wow that rough you gotta see concerts as part of your job but yet you haven't been able to catch an SD show.[/quote]

eh, I'm Sales Director of a company that makes fog machines... for stage lighting. I get to see a performance two... a week :)[/quote]

[color=indigo]You poor thing, your job must really suck. :wink: [/color]

dalamar_2

Sat, 11/21/2009 - 23:38

Oooh! Sarcasm may actually get you everywhere! :)

Incase ya didn't notice on the main page, Shinedown is gonna headline a tour with Puddle of Mudd and Skillet in support! REALLY hoping for some midwest dates as i have been looking to see those other 2 bands for some time now and now they will be with the best band of all!!!! Presales start tomorrow.

Dates so far include:
1/21/10 - Dunkin Donuts Center (Providence, RI) - TM
1/22/10 - Washington Avenue Armory (Albany, NY) - TM
1/23/10 - Nokia Theatre (New York, NY) - TM
1/26/10 - HOB (Boston, MA) - TM
1/28/10 - Stabler Arena (Bethlehem, PA) - TM
1/29/10 - HOB (Atlantic City, NJ) - TM
1/30/10 - Anrdoscoggin Bank Colisee (Lewiston, ME)
2/01/10 - Main Street Armory (Rochester, NY) - TM
2/02/10 - The Covelli Centre (Youngstown, OH) - TM
2/05/10 - Fillmore (Detroit, MI)
2/13/09 - Peoria Civic Center Exhibition Hall (Peoria, IL) - TM

comments

lol. sorry, wish i could help ya but i know as little as u do

Ok so here I go again about the April 19 date w/Nickleback. On the radio today the DJ said Shinedown was playing w/NB in Orlando on April 19, but it's still not listed on the tour dates! UGH!! I wish someone had answer for me on this! :?

As you were.....

just go for it :)

heyyy, anyone else thinkin bout the new rochester minnesota date??? i am for sure going to that one.

ps- still trying to figure something out for milwaukee. but stillll not sure lol

You betcha. it's fun indeed! :)

[quote="merkjr"]does the boat really get in that early? poo that stinks.

i'm gonna head to orlando cuz I'm close enough and Animal Kingdom has been on my bucket list for years..[/quote]

[color=indigo]Let me know if you need any Animal Kingdom touring tips. But there is a restaurant there you have to try. :wink:

Expedition Everest is pretty darn cool! I'm not a roller coaster fan. The first time I road it I was by myself and beside of some Asian dude. You should have seen the looks he gave me. HA! The design is SO freaking awesome.[/color]

:lol: :lol:

She is insatiable!! And forgets that I have a family@!!!! :lol: ahah!!

It sounds well fun :)

[quote="dalamar"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]wow that rough you gotta see concerts as part of your job but yet you haven't been able to catch an SD show.[/quote]

eh, I'm Sales Director of a company that makes fog machines... for stage lighting. I get to see a performance two... a week :)[/quote]
that's pretty cool that you get to do that. must be fun.

[quote="merkjr"]haha, i dont know what i am doing tomorrow, let alone in april but westjet does fly into london.. hmmm

Im so there if ur down...

[quote="merkjr"]haha, i dont know what i am doing tomorrow, let alone in april but westjet does fly into london.. hmmm

whatchu mean by that imlorilee ? you wouldnt do another show on the day we return? tsk tsk[/quote]

I could be wrong, but I beleieve she means that, stress or no stress, if there was a SDN Globe Trotter addiction award to be given away....

I'm just sayin'...

[quote="merkjr"]I wouldn't think it's doable. I mean you'd just get off pack the shit and get on the road. Stress central me thinks.[/quote]You all have NO idea how glad I am to hear her say that!!! WHEW!! :shock:

[quote="merkjr"]Well if the Nickelback/Shinedown/Breaking Benjamin concert is true they are hitting Montreal on the 9th of April. So there :p[/quote]

Hey Karen!
Im thinking of hitting the April 6 show in London ONT. R u planning on going to that one?

Re: GA for the Detroit Show

[quote="parkberry"]I just bought tickets for the show at the Fillmore and they're general admission. I wonder what the benefits are of preorder? Totally bummed! Last time we saw them there my daughter broke her hand in the crush. I think they're more than ready for a bigger venue. Cobo ot the Joe at least! Detroit's too rowdy for the Fillmore.[/quote]

Hey! I got my tix 4 the Fillmore show 2 and CAN'T WAIT! Last time they played there was July of 08 and I read somewhere that was one of Eric's favorite venues to play. Theory of a Deadman & Black Stone Cherry were with them, it rocked!

You're so right about the floor though, that was hard core. A total sausage fest (no offense, guys) and very hard to work way up front. I will be there early w/ bells on my shoes for that show!

Yeah, it gets in pretty early! You'll love the roller coaster at the Animal Kingdom! ;)

I'm going to see POM w/Red Jumpsuit Apparatus on 12/3. I am a huge RJA fan so we'll see if I like POM too! :wink:

dude?! u dont like puddle of mud??? u must be a schizophrenic psycho! :lol:

I don't really know if I'd be too excited to go to this show considering Puddle of Mudd is w/ them...Shinedown yes, but POM...eh? Nobody else was available for tour?

[quote="pixie19"]
Yeah, I'm being selfish b/c I'd love to have another show while they are "in the neighborhood" but I'm not gonna feel too bad for any of the bands b/c my friend Ben from Lifehouse told me they get treated like royalty on these ships - he's done rock boats before w/other bands. Somehow I think the fans are gonna be waaaay more tired than any of the bands - I've got 3 of my fav bands on that ship so how much sleep do ya think I'm gonna get? LOL![/quote]

That would depend greatly on whom you go with and /or meet on that floting can, I'd say... =)

[quote="dalamar"][quote="pixie19"]The ship gets in very early - around 8am I think and Orlando is literally about an hour and a half away. They are playing Atlanta 2 days later so it's not like they are travelling cross country right away. Trying to keep my hopes up! :wink:[/quote]

Although I wish you had your Orlando show (AC DC was great last Thursday), the guys have performed 250++ gigs in the past 18 months. Giving them a beather after 5 days stuck in a steel can with unrelenting fans and being rocked from left to right, from top to bottom doesn't quite qualify as exaggerating, at least not in my book. Besides, if you've ever been on a cruise, when you come back to earth, it takes a few hours to regain completely your balance.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm being selfish b/c I'd love to have another show while they are "in the neighborhood" but I'm not gonna feel too bad for any of the bands b/c my friend Ben from Lifehouse told me they get treated like royalty on these ships - he's done rock boats before w/other bands. Somehow I think the fans are gonna be waaaay more tired than any of the bands - I've got 3 of my fav bands on that ship so how much sleep do ya think I'm gonna get? LOL!

Oooh! Sarcasm may actually get you everywhere! :)

[color=indigo]You poor thing, your job must really suck. :wink: [/color]

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]wow that rough you gotta see concerts as part of your job but yet you haven't been able to catch an SD show.[/quote]

eh, I'm Sales Director of a company that makes fog machines... for stage lighting. I get to see a performance two... a week :)

wow that rough you gotta see concerts as part of your job but yet you haven't been able to catch an SD show.

[quote="merkjr"]that's murphy for you D[/quote]

No kidding, kiddo. I'll have to devise an exit Strategy off Frankfurt... Mmmm...

Themindisaweapon: as you might have noticed in the past, I travel extensively, thus my liking a band I have never seen perfom. Quite ironic, considering it's part of my job to see concerts...

[quote="pixie19"]The ship gets in very early - around 8am I think and Orlando is literally about an hour and a half away. They are playing Atlanta 2 days later so it's not like they are travelling cross country right away. Trying to keep my hopes up! :wink:[/quote]

Although I wish you had your Orlando show (AC DC was great last Thursday), the guys have performed 250++ gigs in the past 18 months. Giving them a beather after 5 days stuck in a steel can with unrelenting fans and being rocked from left to right, from top to bottom doesn't quite qualify as exaggerating, at least not in my book. Besides, if you've ever been on a cruise, when you come back to earth, it takes a few hours to regain completely your balance.

The ship gets in very early - around 8am I think and Orlando is literally about an hour and a half away. They are playing Atlanta 2 days later so it's not like they are travelling cross country right away. Trying to keep my hopes up! :wink:

WTF? This morning the tour dates included Shinedown w/Nickelback on 4/19 in Orlando and now it's gone! That is the day the cruise comes back to port which is early in the morning and Orlando is less than 2 hours away so a totally do-able date. I'm confused!

Germany?

Karen: I love you.

Damn... I'm in Germany.

!/"$?/$*?%?*(?*&*)(%?%/"$%/"/$%&/%$?*%?&*(%&?*(%?&?&/$?*%?&*$%?%&/$%$?"/%?/"$%62

[quote="dalamar"]Of course... figures... nothing close to me.

(Insert favourite irrate comment here)[/quote]
well hope you can make it to CT so you can catch a live show.

Of course... figures... nothing close to me.

(Insert favourite irrate comment here)

i bet!!! this is gonna be sooo exciting! best christmas gift. haha.

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]thanks!! it will be my first time seeing SHINEDOWN headline!!! CANT WAIT.[/quote]
first time seeing the guys headline, well your in for a treat. i love the full show it's an amazing sight to see.

[color=indigo]We are still trying to decide if we will make one of these shows. Like Lorilee I've got to save for the cruise. [/color]

thanks!! it will be my first time seeing SHINEDOWN headline!!! CANT WAIT.

that's awesome have a great time at the show.

I'M GOING TO PEORIA!!!!!

my mom bought it right at 12. which is when it went for sale. how great is she? haha. :)

wow that stinks that your daughter broker her hand. hope it all goes well this time around.

GA for the Detroit Show

I just bought tickets for the show at the Fillmore and they're general admission. I wonder what the benefits are of preorder? Totally bummed! Last time we saw them there my daughter broke her hand in the crush. I think they're more than ready for a bigger venue. Cobo ot the Joe at least! Detroit's too rowdy for the Fillmore.

but we love the weirdness it's what makes us all unique. :)

*this is getting kinda weird* :shock:

lol. it could and your lucky you got someone like LL willing to spend spend spend spend spend on ya. lol.

Does anyone have the password for the Providence show?? Please??

haha. i wonder if they'll have SD merch for sale.

FO SHO!!!She is high maintenance!!!

lol save, save, save, so you can spend, spend spend with merkjr on that cruise.

Thanks Derek!! I saw that last night! The Peoria is a maybe for me...gotta save for the cruise though!

same here too far for me.

[color=indigo]Oh man! I don't think we can make any of them. :cry: I hope they add something closer down south.[/color]