Will Call Tickets?

• Will Call Tickets?
    ShinedownPicks

Anybody know if all tickets are will call if purchased through the presale? Was there a specific reason for doing it this way? Just wasn't sure. Anyone else going to the show at the Pearl Room in Mokena, IL? I'm going to end up forgetting my receipt thing needed to pick up the tix. LOL!

Submitted by ShinedownPicks on
Forum category
Is pro
No

i got my tickets 4the cincy show at Bogarts presale and am under the impression they're being mailed to me.now your gonna make me check my reciept.but pretty sure mine are in the mail

ShinedownPicks

Fri, 02/06/2009 - 12:47

Hmmm, nope, I just tried to buy tickets for your show and your only option was regular mail 2.50 whereas mine was Will Call only. Strange. Maybe it depends on the venue.

yeah.the only thing i dont like is the email said i will get them a week before the show.i ordered them two weeks ago so i was hoping they were gonna be here.the show aint for another month.thats a long time to wait after you pay for something.i wish they would post the winners of the meet and greets. i dont think i got mine fast enuff but there is an outside chance i might get to meet them.

ShinedownPicks

Fri, 02/06/2009 - 15:09

That would be sweet if you do get to meet them. I drove to Wisconsin once to meet them, the original 4 anyway. I placed my order in the 1st 53 seconds, so I hope I got them. I then ordered 2 more, and that order was done at 3:02:32 or something like that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! You will probably have your tickets before then. I already have my Nickelback tickets. Had those before Christmas!

Depends on venue. You should have them within 2 wks of showtime if they are mailed. I've had no problem with wil call either.

ShinedownPicks

Fri, 02/06/2009 - 16:35

Figured it was venue. I will just make sure I keep the receipt in my car. Problem solved. Haha

Anybody know if all tickets are will call if purchased through the presale? Was there a specific reason for doing it this way? Just wasn't sure. Anyone else going to the show at the Pearl Room in Mokena, IL? I'm going to end up forgetting my receipt thing needed to pick up the tix. LOL!

comments

Figured it was venue. I will just make sure I keep the receipt in my car. Problem solved. Haha

Depends on venue. You should have them within 2 wks of showtime if they are mailed. I've had no problem with wil call either.

That would be sweet if you do get to meet them. I drove to Wisconsin once to meet them, the original 4 anyway. I placed my order in the 1st 53 seconds, so I hope I got them. I then ordered 2 more, and that order was done at 3:02:32 or something like that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! You will probably have your tickets before then. I already have my Nickelback tickets. Had those before Christmas!

yeah.the only thing i dont like is the email said i will get them a week before the show.i ordered them two weeks ago so i was hoping they were gonna be here.the show aint for another month.thats a long time to wait after you pay for something.i wish they would post the winners of the meet and greets. i dont think i got mine fast enuff but there is an outside chance i might get to meet them.

Hmmm, nope, I just tried to buy tickets for your show and your only option was regular mail 2.50 whereas mine was Will Call only. Strange. Maybe it depends on the venue.

presale

i got my tickets 4the cincy show at Bogarts presale and am under the impression they're being mailed to me.now your gonna make me check my reciept.but pretty sure mine are in the mail