Why No Meet and Greet List for HOB Orlando?

• Why No Meet and Greet List for HOB Orlando?
    fraize711

Does anyone know why there has been no Meet and Greet winners list posted for the 04/07/09 show at the HOB in Orlando? I completed my ticket purchase within 45 seconds of them going on sale and would like to know ...

Submitted by fraize711 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

bleedingink

Sun, 04/05/2009 - 20:08

Was wondering the same thing........... :roll:

Marilyn_4

Mon, 04/06/2009 - 17:53

Well I looked on the events part of this site and there is a list of people there....BUT IT SAYS HARD ROCK LIVE WTF !!!!!! IT'S AT HOB !!!! TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT PLACES..Sheesh !! I hope the winners get notified to go to the correct place !!!

I had to go look at my tickets and make sure it was HOB and NOT HRL and I am not on the list :( shoot !

Does anyone know why there has been no Meet and Greet winners list posted for the 04/07/09 show at the HOB in Orlando? I completed my ticket purchase within 45 seconds of them going on sale and would like to know ...

comments

Well I looked on the events part of this site and there is a list of people there....BUT IT SAYS HARD ROCK LIVE WTF !!!!!! IT'S AT HOB !!!! TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT PLACES..Sheesh !! I hope the winners get notified to go to the correct place !!!

I had to go look at my tickets and make sure it was HOB and NOT HRL and I am not on the list :( shoot !

Was wondering the same thing........... :roll: