Why are they in Charlotte???

• Why are they in Charlotte???
    starsareforme

[color=indigo]Why are they going to Charlotte? Both Zach & Barry have Tweeted about flying into Charlotte.

WHY? Are they doing a show that hasn't been announced or something? There had been a rumor that there was going to be a show in Charlotte this month. IF there is a show I don't want to miss it. I know I'm obsessing. I don't mean to but I really, really could use a show because we don't get to go to the KY/OH show now. We had to spend all of our money for that trip on getting the car fixed when the starter went out. :cry: Then with all this stress at work I need something to help me escape from reality.

I thought I would ask here just to see. I always say if you are going to dream you may as well dream big.

Off to bed now. I don't want to go because that means Monday will be here soon. That means I have to go back to the childish, petty shit at work. :roll: Thankfully I get out of the office for an hour or so tomorrow to go get my teeth cleaned. **sigh** It's pretty bad when you get a stomach ache and a headache because you dread going into work for fear of what you have to put up with from your coworkers. But I've got my iPod ready to go...[/color]

Submitted by starsareforme on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 11/30/2009 - 09:29

i saw the tweets too. i'm not sure if there will be show in charlotte or if they were just flyin in for something else. i'm sorry to hear that things have gotten so bad at work and that your co-workers are so childish. i always dislike that in a work place. it's like we are all adults why not act like it and leave the petty childish things for the children. have a great day and i hope the ipod can help you escape.

starsareforme

Mon, 11/30/2009 - 09:33

[color=indigo]Thanks! Barry responded to me and said it is a private corp show. CRY!!! Oh well.

I'm thankful I've got my iPod and Shinedown music to escape to. 8) [/color]

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 11/30/2009 - 09:38

oh ok well good thing is you found out bummer that it's a private show. did you message him directly on twitter?

starsareforme

Mon, 11/30/2009 - 19:05

[color=indigo]Yes, I did. I couldn't resist asking. Apparently I wasn't the only one since he tweeted about it later today. [/color]

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 12/01/2009 - 13:12

yeah sure seems like there were quite a few peeps asking bout it. but oh well maybe someone got it on film lol.

I hope so, would love to see that<3

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 12/01/2009 - 17:05

yup yup.

What happened to the happy positive atitude around here... :cry:

destiny453

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 07:59

They were doing some corporate show were they not?? I think i read that on someones tweets?!

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 11:20

[quote="lorilee"]What happened to the happy positive atitude around here... :cry:[/quote]
what do you mean? it's still here. where have you been?

starsareforme

Thu, 12/03/2009 - 21:07

[quote="lorilee"]What happened to the happy positive atitude around here... :cry:[/quote]

[color=indigo]Sorry but I've been having a HORRIBLE time at work and needed somewhere "safe". It sucked knowing they were so close and I couldn't go. I wasn't trying to be negative, just trying to figure out why they were playing there.

And I guess you have to know me to know my "tone" because I was trying to be silly with my WHY stuff. But I forget that y'all don't know me yet.[/color]

destiny453

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 10:00

Sorry to hear that chell, hope your work gets better :)

starsareforme

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 13:11

[quote="destiny453"]Sorry to hear that chell, hope your work gets better :)[/quote]

[color=indigo]Thanks![/color]

[color=indigo]Why are they going to Charlotte? Both Zach & Barry have Tweeted about flying into Charlotte.

WHY? Are they doing a show that hasn't been announced or something? There had been a rumor that there was going to be a show in Charlotte this month. IF there is a show I don't want to miss it. I know I'm obsessing. I don't mean to but I really, really could use a show because we don't get to go to the KY/OH show now. We had to spend all of our money for that trip on getting the car fixed when the starter went out. :cry: Then with all this stress at work I need something to help me escape from reality.

I thought I would ask here just to see. I always say if you are going to dream you may as well dream big.

Off to bed now. I don't want to go because that means Monday will be here soon. That means I have to go back to the childish, petty shit at work. :roll: Thankfully I get out of the office for an hour or so tomorrow to go get my teeth cleaned. **sigh** It's pretty bad when you get a stomach ache and a headache because you dread going into work for fear of what you have to put up with from your coworkers. But I've got my iPod ready to go...[/color]

comments

[quote="destiny453"]Sorry to hear that chell, hope your work gets better :)[/quote]

[color=indigo]Thanks![/color]

Sorry to hear that chell, hope your work gets better :)

[color=indigo]Sorry but I've been having a HORRIBLE time at work and needed somewhere "safe". It sucked knowing they were so close and I couldn't go. I wasn't trying to be negative, just trying to figure out why they were playing there.

And I guess you have to know me to know my "tone" because I was trying to be silly with my WHY stuff. But I forget that y'all don't know me yet.[/color]

what do you mean? it's still here. where have you been?

They were doing some corporate show were they not?? I think i read that on someones tweets?!

What happened to the happy positive atitude around here... :cry:

yup yup.

I hope so, would love to see that<3

yeah sure seems like there were quite a few peeps asking bout it. but oh well maybe someone got it on film lol.

[color=indigo]Yes, I did. I couldn't resist asking. Apparently I wasn't the only one since he tweeted about it later today. [/color]

oh ok well good thing is you found out bummer that it's a private show. did you message him directly on twitter?

[color=indigo]Thanks! Barry responded to me and said it is a private corp show. CRY!!! Oh well.

I'm thankful I've got my iPod and Shinedown music to escape to. 8) [/color]

i saw the tweets too. i'm not sure if there will be show in charlotte or if they were just flyin in for something else. i'm sorry to hear that things have gotten so bad at work and that your co-workers are so childish. i always dislike that in a work place. it's like we are all adults why not act like it and leave the petty childish things for the children. have a great day and i hope the ipod can help you escape.