Who's Pick

• Who's Pick
    shinedownfan22_2262

Which band members pick has the words Shinedown Skate Hard on one side and than face with a hat that says Wett Boxx on the other side??Does anybody know...I believe its Zach Meyer's but I'm not sure

Submitted by shinedownfan22_2262 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

[quote="raymond"]That's HooGie's pick, he's the guitar tech.[/quote]

You are a wealth of shinedown facts!

shinedownfan22_2262

Sun, 04/19/2009 - 19:58

yeah..i was gonna say I know of the pick with mike meyers mask and the one with his dog also already..

destiny453

Mon, 04/20/2009 - 06:15

Is the one with the dog yellow?

gearhead1968

Mon, 04/20/2009 - 08:24

Yes, the one with the dog is yellow

I have on of those picks with skate hard on one side and Hoogies face on the other too.
In the video, Zach says that some of his picks have his dog, some have the michael myers mask en some have his guitar tech on it.
So it must be one of Zach's picks you have.

[quote="raymond"]And Mollie, haha, I don't know that much. :D[/quote]

If you say so....but I admire your sharing all that is shinedown!!!

Plus, you love LiVE so that says much!

:D

synneraboveall

Wed, 04/29/2009 - 16:47

The guys are constantly changing their picks...Wett Boxx is Hoogie's company he owns with some friends...they make picks, shirts, and various other things. About every other month..sometimes every month Zach and Eric have Hoogie make them new picks...they gotta change it up for us all!!!! Lord knows I need more picks on my necklace...LOL!!!!!!

Which band members pick has the words Shinedown Skate Hard on one side and than face with a hat that says Wett Boxx on the other side??Does anybody know...I believe its Zach Meyer's but I'm not sure

comments

The guys are constantly changing their picks...Wett Boxx is Hoogie's company he owns with some friends...they make picks, shirts, and various other things. About every other month..sometimes every month Zach and Eric have Hoogie make them new picks...they gotta change it up for us all!!!! Lord knows I need more picks on my necklace...LOL!!!!!!

[quote="raymond"]And Mollie, haha, I don't know that much. :D[/quote]

If you say so....but I admire your sharing all that is shinedown!!!

Plus, you love LiVE so that says much!

:D

I have on of those picks with skate hard on one side and Hoogies face on the other too.
In the video, Zach says that some of his picks have his dog, some have the michael myers mask en some have his guitar tech on it.
So it must be one of Zach's picks you have.

Yes, the one with the dog is yellow

Is the one with the dog yellow?

yeah..i was gonna say I know of the pick with mike meyers mask and the one with his dog also already..

[quote="raymond"]That's HooGie's pick, he's the guitar tech.[/quote]

You are a wealth of shinedown facts!