Who has already been to the Maddness?

• Who has already been to the Maddness?
    _blessmy4

I was just wondering (as I am sure there is many other too) if you have been to the show already, and how totally perfect it was?!?! Don't give away to much, as those of us who haven't went want the surprise, but do give us a little taste of what's to come!!!! I thought this might be fun for all, to know what you think!!!!
    Thanks,

Cheryl

Submitted by _blessmy4 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

ShinedownChica

Wed, 07/21/2010 - 14:31

I GO TONIGHT!!!! LEAVING SOOOOOON! I SO FUCKIN EXCITEDDDDD!

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 07/21/2010 - 18:44

heck yeah. goodluck and have fun kristen hope you can walk away from the show with some hardware like a pick or a drumstick maybe even a setlist. careful with the lifesize souvenirs the rest of want to be able to enjoy the shows too lol. :twisted:

ShinedownChica

Fri, 07/23/2010 - 00:50

my seats werent very good....i didnt get floor so no chance and gettin stuff but i got 1 of my nation shirts signed and bought another SOM cd to get signed and i hugged all 4 of them and even said hi to Jake.... they were impressed that i stayed an extra 2 weeks in FL just to see them and Zach said to tell him i made it home and everything so i sent him a thingy on twitter.... same wit brent.... i wanted Zach as my souvenir... they wouldnt let us take pics though.... so that kinda sucked.... during the signing they didnt at least...

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 07/23/2010 - 09:12

that's great that you got to meet them but stinks about the seats. I"m glad you were able to get to see them though they are awesome. How did you like the show was it pretty awesome?

ShinedownChica

Fri, 07/23/2010 - 11:44

IT WAS FUCKIN AMAZING! WORDS CANT EVEN DESCRIBE!!!!! 2 girls came up to me and my poppy a few songs into Shinedown's set while they were playing If You Only Knew and said that theyd switch wit us cuz I was the biggest fan theyd ever seen for anything =) but security didnt let us trade =(

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 07/23/2010 - 13:48

wow that is pretty nice of them to do. but that stinks about security being rough and not letting you all switch.

inked4life

Fri, 07/23/2010 - 18:14

That is stupid that security wouldn't let you trade seats. It shouldn't matter because the people involved in the seat trading came to an agreement to do it. Maybe they didn't want to have a riot or something like that.

I had a rather rude run in with security last time I saw SD. I think it might just be the individual person. Some people love to lord their power over people and it might have been that instead of actual policy.

we had the gold vip package. got to meet the band. brent hugged my wife (the meet & greet was for her birthday) signed her chest and commented on her shirt. I had it made for her. It is the title of her favorite song that they sing.

shinedown rocked! Amazing show! and meeting the guys was an experience i will never forget!

XxFlyfromtheinsidexX

Mon, 07/26/2010 - 08:40

I went to the one in Charlotte and wow they were on it. The show was amazing. I also got to meet them for my second time and got my ticket signed. Couldn't get pictures, but no big deal.

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 07/26/2010 - 21:42

great to hear all of you had a good time at the shows.

dndnrmiller

Thu, 07/29/2010 - 19:57

8) Went to the show last night in Columbia maryland. One of the best concerts we've ever been to!

Ooo welcome first poster! And yeah, I've always thoroughly enjoyed every show and it's so nice to see that they've not disappointed yet.

darkangel2wolf

Thu, 07/29/2010 - 21:32

My concert was about a week ago and it was AWESOME! My friends and I had early admission so we were right up front for the whole show. It was the best concert I've been to so far! I got awesome pics and even better memories! Shinedown rocked the show as always! I loved Brent's ring master outfit! I went and got a SOM CD and went to the mini meet and greet after the show too. It was so cool. You couldn't take pics but that was understandable to me. It wasn't like a full on meet and greet. My friends husband was so impressed with them that they were down to earth and shook our hands and thanked us for coming. The two other times I've seen them and gotten them to sign after the show they were like that too. They truly love their fans. Awesome rock show, you people that haven't gone yet are in for a treat!

*Sarah*

ShinedownChica

Thu, 07/29/2010 - 23:18

yeahh they are amazing =) and welcome to 2 new posters =)

HELINX COLLECT…

Thu, 08/12/2010 - 20:22

U ARE IN FOR A GREAT TIME. 10 YRS, THEN SEVENDUST, PUDDLE OF MUDD CHEVELLE AND THEN SHINEDOWN. LUVD HOW THEY DID MEET AND GREET FOR GENERAL FANS AT 530 PM. THEY STAYED UNTIL THE LAST FAN LEFT. I GOT GREAT PIX AT THIS BUT DID NOT GET ANYTHING SIGNED. SAW BODYGUARD JAKE AT SHOW. BIG GUY. CHEWED OUT SOME GIRL THAT GRABBED BRENT WHEN HE WENT INTO THE LAWN AREA. WAS COOL WITH ME AND MY SONS, BUT I WAS SCARED OF HIM A BIT. DON'T PISS HIM OFF AND LISTEN TO WHAT HE TELLS U IF U ARE HAVING CDS SIGNED AFTER THE SHOW. IT WAS AWESOME SHINEDOWN'S COSTUMES AND BARRY'S DRUMS ARE PRETTY COOL.

I was just wondering (as I am sure there is many other too) if you have been to the show already, and how totally perfect it was?!?! Don't give away to much, as those of us who haven't went want the surprise, but do give us a little taste of what's to come!!!! I thought this might be fun for all, to know what you think!!!!
Thanks,

Cheryl

comments

CARNIVAL OF MADNESS-AWESOME VENUE-GET READY

U ARE IN FOR A GREAT TIME. 10 YRS, THEN SEVENDUST, PUDDLE OF MUDD CHEVELLE AND THEN SHINEDOWN. LUVD HOW THEY DID MEET AND GREET FOR GENERAL FANS AT 530 PM. THEY STAYED UNTIL THE LAST FAN LEFT. I GOT GREAT PIX AT THIS BUT DID NOT GET ANYTHING SIGNED. SAW BODYGUARD JAKE AT SHOW. BIG GUY. CHEWED OUT SOME GIRL THAT GRABBED BRENT WHEN HE WENT INTO THE LAWN AREA. WAS COOL WITH ME AND MY SONS, BUT I WAS SCARED OF HIM A BIT. DON'T PISS HIM OFF AND LISTEN TO WHAT HE TELLS U IF U ARE HAVING CDS SIGNED AFTER THE SHOW. IT WAS AWESOME SHINEDOWN'S COSTUMES AND BARRY'S DRUMS ARE PRETTY COOL.

yeahh they are amazing =) and welcome to 2 new posters =)

My concert was about a week ago and it was AWESOME! My friends and I had early admission so we were right up front for the whole show. It was the best concert I've been to so far! I got awesome pics and even better memories! Shinedown rocked the show as always! I loved Brent's ring master outfit! I went and got a SOM CD and went to the mini meet and greet after the show too. It was so cool. You couldn't take pics but that was understandable to me. It wasn't like a full on meet and greet. My friends husband was so impressed with them that they were down to earth and shook our hands and thanked us for coming. The two other times I've seen them and gotten them to sign after the show they were like that too. They truly love their fans. Awesome rock show, you people that haven't gone yet are in for a treat!

*Sarah*

Ooo welcome first poster! And yeah, I've always thoroughly enjoyed every show and it's so nice to see that they've not disappointed yet.

8) Went to the show last night in Columbia maryland. One of the best concerts we've ever been to!

great to hear all of you had a good time at the shows.

I went to the one in Charlotte and wow they were on it. The show was amazing. I also got to meet them for my second time and got my ticket signed. Couldn't get pictures, but no big deal.

shinedown rocked! Amazing show! and meeting the guys was an experience i will never forget!

Met the band in simpsonville south carolina

we had the gold vip package. got to meet the band. brent hugged my wife (the meet & greet was for her birthday) signed her chest and commented on her shirt. I had it made for her. It is the title of her favorite song that they sing.

I had a rather rude run in with security last time I saw SD. I think it might just be the individual person. Some people love to lord their power over people and it might have been that instead of actual policy.

That is stupid that security wouldn't let you trade seats. It shouldn't matter because the people involved in the seat trading came to an agreement to do it. Maybe they didn't want to have a riot or something like that.

wow that is pretty nice of them to do. but that stinks about security being rough and not letting you all switch.

IT WAS FUCKIN AMAZING! WORDS CANT EVEN DESCRIBE!!!!! 2 girls came up to me and my poppy a few songs into Shinedown's set while they were playing If You Only Knew and said that theyd switch wit us cuz I was the biggest fan theyd ever seen for anything =) but security didnt let us trade =(

that's great that you got to meet them but stinks about the seats. I"m glad you were able to get to see them though they are awesome. How did you like the show was it pretty awesome?

my seats werent very good....i didnt get floor so no chance and gettin stuff but i got 1 of my nation shirts signed and bought another SOM cd to get signed and i hugged all 4 of them and even said hi to Jake.... they were impressed that i stayed an extra 2 weeks in FL just to see them and Zach said to tell him i made it home and everything so i sent him a thingy on twitter.... same wit brent.... i wanted Zach as my souvenir... they wouldnt let us take pics though.... so that kinda sucked.... during the signing they didnt at least...

heck yeah. goodluck and have fun kristen hope you can walk away from the show with some hardware like a pick or a drumstick maybe even a setlist. careful with the lifesize souvenirs the rest of want to be able to enjoy the shows too lol. :twisted:

I GO TONIGHT!!!! LEAVING SOOOOOON! I SO FUCKIN EXCITEDDDDD!