who else is going to the July 26th show??

• who else is going to the July 26th show??
    Well I Got A Candle.

ill be there at 3 waiting to get in, so who wants to BS in the line??

Submitted by Well I Got A Candle. on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 16:36

i think i might be there gotta make sure that I can get off work though.

Well I Got A Candle.

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 19:49

its going to be fun, detroit knows how to put on a show!

synneraboveall

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 00:16

That's what I hear..I gotta few friends up there.

whc_demon

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 02:03

Ima be there with some friends. If I can talk them into heading up there that early, ill BS with ya! haha.

I cant wait. it'll actually be my first Shinedown show. I missed the last time they came to Detroit due to the death of a friend, so we had to cancel. I cant wait though!

Well I Got A Candle.

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 03:05

[quote="whc_demon"]Ima be there with some friends. If I can talk them into heading up there that early, ill BS with ya! haha.

I cant wait. it'll actually be my first Shinedown show. I missed the last time they came to Detroit due to the death of a friend, so we had to cancel. I cant wait though![/quote]

was it the state fair show or what?
and im sorry about your loss

whc_demon

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 10:14

[quote="welligotacandle"][quote="whc_demon"]Ima be there with some friends. If I can talk them into heading up there that early, ill BS with ya! haha.

I cant wait. it'll actually be my first Shinedown show. I missed the last time they came to Detroit due to the death of a friend, so we had to cancel. I cant wait though![/quote]

and im sorry about your loss[/quote]

yeah, that one.
we were gonna go, and we wanted to even more so when our friend died, but then they were doing this thing at a high school football game for him, so we decided to pass. Which turned out to be a bust anyway because the game was rained out...
thanks

[quote="synneraboveall"]i think i might be there gotta make sure that I can get off work though.[/quote]

[b]Good to see a friendly name on here. This means if you're not coming in for shows with the "other" band at the beginning of the month, we'll maybe get to meet at this show!! I'm so excited for this one. You know I love me some BSC & TOAD boys too! [/b]

synneraboveall

Thu, 06/26/2008 - 15:18

I'm excited for any Shinedown show..lol I still get nervous before a show, too...you'd think I was playing ...lol

boyinkerama

Fri, 06/27/2008 - 13:00

i have the tickets sitting on my fridge right now...can not wait to see this show and the State theatre is a fantastic place to see a show!!!! my best friend and i are going and we are going to have a blast...i just hope they place Better Version..one of our favorite songs

Well I Got A Candle.

Fri, 06/27/2008 - 17:24

[quote="boyinkerama"]i have the tickets sitting on my fridge right now...can not wait to see this show and the State theatre is a fantastic place to see a show!!!! my best friend and i are going and we are going to have a blast...i just hope they place Better Version..one of our favorite songs[/quote]

this will be my first time at the fillmore(state theater) its nice??

sgorissen

Fri, 06/27/2008 - 21:36

I'll be there! It's my birthday gift from my parents.
Fillmore is the best venues i've been to for a concert!

Well I Got A Candle.

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 00:26

[quote="sgorissen"]I'll be there! It's my birthday gift from my parents.
Fillmore is the best venues i've been to for a concert![/quote]

its my birthday present too :)
i got 2 tickets for my birthday which was June 4th

where in michigan are you from?

synneraboveall

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 01:03

I'm kind of excited to go up to Michigan for the first time...lol I have family up there but never been there.

Well I Got A Candle.

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 01:06

See I love Michigan, sometimes i may hate it but
Its actually a really good state, especially if your in the good part, Detroit is a lot of fun but only some parts :)

remember Lisa, don't go too far into the City haha

were going to have to get together before the show ill be there at like 3:30 :)

sgorissen

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 04:09

welligotacandle, i live in Ontario.
Where are you in MI?

synneraboveall

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 23:23

[quote="welligotacandle"]See I love Michigan, sometimes i may hate it but
Its actually a really good state, especially if your in the good part, Detroit is a lot of fun but only some parts :)

were going to have to get together before the show ill be there at like 3:30 :)[/quote]

OH I've heard stories from my family up there..they live on 16Mile...lol

I will let you know for sure if I'm gonna be there..which it's looking that I will. And I will PM you some info on how to get in touch with me when it gets closer..cause we SHINEDOWN Nation peeps gotta stick together..lol

synneraboveall

Mon, 06/30/2008 - 12:17

Heck yeah...we'll have to have one big Shinedown party before the show. And if some from here is near the front of the line you should let anyone that comes later join you in line...lol we'll have to exchange some phone #'s later.

ifyouonlyknew_3

Tue, 07/08/2008 - 01:30

[quote="synneraboveall"]Heck yeah...we'll have to have one big Shinedown party before the show. And if some from here is near the front of the line you should let anyone that comes later join you in line...lol we'll have to exchange some phone #'s later.[/quote]

Yes! I agree. that would be awesome!

might be doing a 2.5hr road trip from ontario to see the show. it was probably 99% going to happen but then there was an incident and not sure what'll end up happening now. idealy i'd still like to make it to the show but we'll see.

i already roadtripped it to columbus for the rock on the range show so it'd be nice if i only had the hour drive to toronto or they played hamilton or something. anywhere north of the border would be appreciated

Well I Got A Candle.

Thu, 07/10/2008 - 04:11

Where in Canada, im really really interested in moving to Canada when i turn 18.

just south-western ontario i suppose to be general. more or less we're the same as any populated area in the US, for sure better roads than michigan, lol and possibly nicer people in general. not really to rip on americans but as a generalization people that visit both places tend to agree.

synneraboveall

Sat, 07/12/2008 - 23:42

[quote="ifyouonlyknew"][quote="synneraboveall"]Heck yeah...we'll have to have one big Shinedown party before the show. And if some from here is near the front of the line you should let anyone that comes later join you in line...lol we'll have to exchange some phone #'s later.[/quote]

Yes! I agree. that would be awesome![/quote]

Time to party hard!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Well I Got A Candle.

Sun, 07/13/2008 - 02:17

[quote="dbyron"]just south-western ontario i suppose to be general. more or less we're the same as any populated area in the US, for sure better roads than michigan, lol and possibly nicer people in general. not really to rip on americans but as a generalization people that visit both places tend to agree.[/quote]

This is the honest to god truth, ive never once met a mean Canadian. Never! i love Canada, its like the nice step kid to America. haha

ifyouonlyknew_3

Sun, 07/20/2008 - 19:34

6 days!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Only four days left. It has been over four years since they have played at the State Theater(I refuse to refer to it as the Fillmore just like Pine Knob). It has been too long since they have been to Michigan. I'll be there as early as I can be. Hope to meet you all.

Well I Got A Candle.

Tue, 07/22/2008 - 14:50

well ive never been to Pine Knob ive only known it as DTE lol, but i still call it the state theater, and i cant fucking wait!

synneraboveall

Wed, 07/23/2008 - 01:35

MAN...I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I can't wait...I'm going to the South Bend show the night before, too!!!!

[quote="synneraboveall"]I'm going to the South Bend show the night before, too!!!![/quote]

I'm jealous. Lucky.

synneraboveall

Wed, 07/23/2008 - 17:37

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]I'm going to the South Bend show the night before, too!!!![/quote]

I'm jealous. Lucky.[/quote]

You should come join me..LOL!!!! Don't be jealous...you'll get plenty of more shows someday!!!!

I wish I could go. Thanks for the offer but I have to work till eight tomorrow night. Are you going to the Wisconsin show? I'm willing to travel out that way.

ill be there at 3 waiting to get in, so who wants to BS in the line??

comments

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"]Way to go Lisa. Your so nice.[/quote]

I know I am...didn't you see the halo above my head in Detroit...LMAO!!!!! :twisted:[/quote]

Yeah and I saw the horns supporting it.[/quote]

yeah...yeah...yeah!!!!!

[quote="brentsvoice1"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="brentsvoice1"][quote="synneraboveall"]Hahahaha....definitely worth the 12hrs drive and definitely one of the most AMAZING nights I've had in a long time...ok..except for the night before in South Bend. All I have to say about this weekend is...

[b]IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING WEEKEND EVERY[/b]

Oh and NO ONE besides chelska said HI to me...then again I've met her before and she helped me and my friend get down on the floor(we ended up having to get balcony tickets)....THANKS GIRL!!!!!![/quote]

Hey! You forgot about me! :( I talked to you, remember? I was so excited to meet you! I STILL haven't posted my pics yet. I haven't been online much since the show. I'm definitely having withdrawals!! Wish I could go to more shows, but I'm a poor motherf@#$%. :x[/quote]

Oh..I didn't forget about you...I just didn't know if you posted on here or not so I didn't mention you. But it was GREAT meeting you....it was EXCITING meeting you!!!!!!! I have all my pics plus some posted since that show....can't wait to see yours.[/quote]

Yay! You didn't forget me! :D I finally signed up for this yesterday! Every time I've been online, my CD with my coupon has been in my car and I've been too lazy to go get it. LOL! It happened to be in my room yesterday and I was like, "OMG! I HAVE to sign up today!" I hope to have my pics posted this week. I don't think they're gonna be that great, but they're pics! LOL![/quote]

HORRAY FOR PICTURES!!!!!!!!!! lol

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"]Way to go Lisa. Your so nice.[/quote]

I know I am...didn't you see the halo above my head in Detroit...LMAO!!!!! :twisted:[/quote]

Yeah and I saw the horns supporting it.

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="brentsvoice1"][quote="synneraboveall"]Hahahaha....definitely worth the 12hrs drive and definitely one of the most AMAZING nights I've had in a long time...ok..except for the night before in South Bend. All I have to say about this weekend is...

Oh and NO ONE besides chelska said HI to me...then again I've met her before and she helped me and my friend get down on the floor(we ended up having to get balcony tickets)....THANKS GIRL!!!!!![/quote]

Hey! You forgot about me! :( I talked to you, remember? I was so excited to meet you! I STILL haven't posted my pics yet. I haven't been online much since the show. I'm definitely having withdrawals!! Wish I could go to more shows, but I'm a poor motherf@#$%. :x[/quote]

Oh..I didn't forget about you...I just didn't know if you posted on here or not so I didn't mention you. But it was GREAT meeting you....it was EXCITING meeting you!!!!!!! I have all my pics plus some posted since that show....can't wait to see yours.[/quote]

Yay! You didn't forget me! :D I finally signed up for this yesterday! Every time I've been online, my CD with my coupon has been in my car and I've been too lazy to go get it. LOL! It happened to be in my room yesterday and I was like, "OMG! I HAVE to sign up today!" I hope to have my pics posted this week. I don't think they're gonna be that great, but they're pics! LOL!

[quote="chelska"]Way to go Lisa. Your so nice.[/quote]

I know I am...didn't you see the halo above my head in Detroit...LMAO!!!!! :twisted:

Way to go Lisa. Your so nice.

[quote="brentsvoice1"][quote="synneraboveall"]Hahahaha....definitely worth the 12hrs drive and definitely one of the most AMAZING nights I've had in a long time...ok..except for the night before in South Bend. All I have to say about this weekend is...

Oh..I didn't forget about you...I just didn't know if you posted on here or not so I didn't mention you. But it was GREAT meeting you....it was EXCITING meeting you!!!!!!! I have all my pics plus some posted since that show....can't wait to see yours.

[quote="synneraboveall"]Hahahaha....definitely worth the 12hrs drive and definitely one of the most AMAZING nights I've had in a long time...ok..except for the night before in South Bend. All I have to say about this weekend is...

Hey! You forgot about me! :( I talked to you, remember? I was so excited to meet you! I STILL haven't posted my pics yet. I haven't been online much since the show. I'm definitely having withdrawals!! Wish I could go to more shows, but I'm a poor motherf@#$%. :x

Well...you let me know and I'll be there, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="ifyouonlyknew"]

The next closest one is in Illinois.. but that would defiently be a venture away from good ol' ohio where I live. but that would be awesome though! But do you remember Brent mentioning something after the show about how they want him to play 4 nights somewhere but with a new setlist each night? I didn't hear where it was though! Now THAT would be an awesome time right there I dont care how far I would have to go! haha lets investigate![/quote]

I think they were talking about the Machine Shop because it's so small. It would take like four or five nights to satisfy all the people in Michigan. That's what I remember talking about.

I'll talk to my boss and see if I can get it next Saturday off. I'm going to try and go to the concert in IL[/quote]

If you go to that one....I'll go and we can maybe share a hotel or something...you have my # we so should plan something...lol Cause I have that day off!!!![/quote]

I can't get that day off. Plus I have to babysit. I am so sad. Someone please come kidnap me.

But next one within 6-10 hours I am willing to travel for.

[quote="chelska"][quote="ifyouonlyknew"]

The next closest one is in Illinois.. but that would defiently be a venture away from good ol' ohio where I live. but that would be awesome though! But do you remember Brent mentioning something after the show about how they want him to play 4 nights somewhere but with a new setlist each night? I didn't hear where it was though! Now THAT would be an awesome time right there I dont care how far I would have to go! haha lets investigate![/quote]

I think they were talking about the Machine Shop because it's so small. It would take like four or five nights to satisfy all the people in Michigan. That's what I remember talking about.

I'll talk to my boss and see if I can get it next Saturday off. I'm going to try and go to the concert in IL[/quote]

If you go to that one....I'll go and we can maybe share a hotel or something...you have my # we so should plan something...lol Cause I have that day off!!!!

[quote="ifyouonlyknew"]

I'll talk to my boss and see if I can get it next Saturday off. I'm going to try and go to the concert in IL

were you really? that is awesome! Thank you so much!! You are amazing! I am so glad to meet other people that love Shinedown as much as I do! Are you planning on going to any other shows?[/quote]

If she is she better tell me...so I can make plans to join her..lol

[quote]Well I would have never had the balls to push all the way to the front. We shall do that again soon.[/quote]

I love pushing to the front when people crowd surf...guess people need to pay better attention...lol[/quote]

believe me Lisa you would be there and yes the surfers are good distrations[/quote]

The next closest one is in Illinois.. but that would defiently be a venture away from good ol' ohio where I live. but that would be awesome though! But do you remember Brent mentioning something after the show about how they want him to play 4 nights somewhere but with a new setlist each night? I didn't hear where it was though! Now THAT would be an awesome time right there I dont care how far I would have to go! haha lets investigate!

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="ifyouonlyknew"][quote="chelska"][quote="ifyouonlyknew"]and thanks to my boyfriend (the tall one who could reach over anything if anyone remembers, haha) we all got autographs and I got a kick ass picture with Brent... Couldn't of asked for a better night!![/quote]

I was the one grabbing the tickets from him and handing them to the boys. lol thats funny[/quote]

were you really? that is awesome! Thank you so much!! You are amazing! I am so glad to meet other people that love Shinedown as much as I do! Are you planning on going to any other shows?[/quote]

[quote]Well I would have never had the balls to push all the way to the front. We shall do that again soon.[/quote]

I love pushing to the front when people crowd surf...guess people need to pay better attention...lol[/quote]

believe me Lisa you would be there and yes the surfers are good distrations

[quote="ifyouonlyknew"][quote="chelska"][quote="ifyouonlyknew"]and thanks to my boyfriend (the tall one who could reach over anything if anyone remembers, haha) we all got autographs and I got a kick ass picture with Brent... Couldn't of asked for a better night!![/quote]

I was the one grabbing the tickets from him and handing them to the boys. lol thats funny[/quote]

I always go to the any ones in Michigan but I don't have any out of state plans. If you are going out of state let me know. I would love to join.

[quote="ifyouonlyknew"][quote="chelska"][quote="ifyouonlyknew"]and thanks to my boyfriend (the tall one who could reach over anything if anyone remembers, haha) we all got autographs and I got a kick ass picture with Brent... Couldn't of asked for a better night!![/quote]

I love pushing to the front when people crowd surf...guess people need to pay better attention...lol

[quote="chelska"][quote="ifyouonlyknew"]and thanks to my boyfriend (the tall one who could reach over anything if anyone remembers, haha) we all got autographs and I got a kick ass picture with Brent... Couldn't of asked for a better night!![/quote]

were you really? that is awesome! Thank you so much!! You are amazing! I am so glad to meet other people that love Shinedown as much as I do! Are you planning on going to any other shows?

[quote="synneraboveall"]

Well I would have never had the balls to push all the way to the front. We shall do that again soon.

[quote="ifyouonlyknew"]and thanks to my boyfriend (the tall one who could reach over anything if anyone remembers, haha) we all got autographs and I got a kick ass picture with Brent... Couldn't of asked for a better night!![/quote]

I was the one grabbing the tickets from him and handing them to the boys. lol thats funny

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0SqFbpB07w] Brent with Theory[/url]

It's a short video but it's Brent singing So Happy with Theory of a Deadman[/url]

Hey guys I finally got videos of 45 and Devour up on youtube from the detroit show. Sorry about the quality, youtube screwed them a little.

Devour: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hRMtmPJ07Y

45: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ5ZL8pf7uI

[quote="welligotacandle"]i seen you..i didnt know what to say to you, and everytime i seen you you were talking to people.. lol[/quote]

you should have just come up to me and said HI...I couldn't have been talking to anyone important..unless it was the guys..then that was important...lol

I think my friend and I were standing around hanging with the guys until like 2am but then again Brent didn't come out till almost 1:30am...which was better than the night before...lol

[quote="welligotacandle"]how long after the show did you have to wait to get a Auto??[/quote]

ha we probably waited like an hour and a half after the show.. somewhere around there.

i seen you..i didnt know what to say to you, and everytime i seen you you were talking to people.. lol

Hahahaha....definitely worth the 12hrs drive and definitely one of the most AMAZING nights I've had in a long time...ok..except for the night before in South Bend. All I have to say about this weekend is...

Oh and NO ONE besides chelska said HI to me...then again I've met her before and she helped me and my friend get down on the floor(we ended up having to get balcony tickets)....THANKS GIRL!!!!!!

how long after the show did you have to wait to get a Auto??

[quote="welligotacandle"]i give brent credit standing on that hot stage wearing all black for that whole concert..cant wait to see them agian.

ill upload my BSC ppictures i know my Shinedown came out horrible i got moved to far back.[/quote]

I know I can't believe that he wore that either! I wanted to ask him about that.. haha but i got some good pictures of everything I was on the first row of that first step to the balcony so i could see over everyone which was cool. But I was so happy of how nice they all were (Shinedown & BSC) and thanks to my boyfriend (the tall one who could reach over anything if anyone remembers, haha) we all got autographs and I got a kick ass picture with Brent... Couldn't of asked for a better night!!

I would honestly upload the videos i took, i took every video of shinedown.
Besides like 4 songs..
but i was next to the bass amps, so it came out like shit.
its cool best concert ive ever been too!

will people please upload there videos so i can favorite them on my youtube.

:) lol

ive put up a few videos on YouTube from the show last night...

absolutely incredible concert!

i cant say enough about the EMOTION and the way he can connect with the audience...
loved how he came out and discussed the song and how/why he wrote it, etc..

just fantastic.

the little things go a long way!

HERE'S THE LINK FOR '45'

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BYnQAnp2k2Y

and my other videos are, of course, on the right hand side..

dont be afraid to leave comments!
enjoy

[quote="chelska"][quote="jaymz99"]Amazing show. Brutal energy. Props to Theory of a Dead Man and Black Stone Cherry. Might post videos from the show later. Black Stone Cherry did a Hendrix cover of Voodoo Child (Slight Return). Brent came out and sang with Theory. Shinedown had the crowd pumped. He kept everyone on their feet and jumping (with a threat of other fans making you jump). All in all, awesome night. Thanks Shinedown. Rock on.[/quote]

You forgot about the part wear all the boys of Shinedown except brent came out i girls underwear and humped Theory of a Dead Man while they were in the middle of Bad Girlfriend. But there are no pictures to be found so just imagine it in your mind.

The concert was mind blowing though. Words can't eve explain how awesome the show was. It might have been the fact I haven't seen them in a year. It was great to have a nice Shinedown family reunion. I just wish the night never ended.[/quote]

Actually, I have photos and video of that part. I'll have to find an upload spot for it all.

At least you had your camera. I was told they weren't allowed and then it was just too far to walk back to my car. Now you will forever have those pictures to remember an amazing night whether they are good quality or not. They are amazing because it's Shinedown.

i give brent credit standing on that hot stage wearing all black for that whole concert..cant wait to see them agian.

ill upload my BSC ppictures i know my Shinedown came out horrible i got moved to far back.

[quote="jaymz99"]Amazing show. Brutal energy. Props to Theory of a Dead Man and Black Stone Cherry. Might post videos from the show later. Black Stone Cherry did a Hendrix cover of Voodoo Child (Slight Return). Brent came out and sang with Theory. Shinedown had the crowd pumped. He kept everyone on their feet and jumping (with a threat of other fans making you jump). All in all, awesome night. Thanks Shinedown. Rock on.[/quote]

You forgot about the part wear all the boys of Shinedown except brent came out i girls underwear and humped Theory of a Dead Man while they were in the middle of Bad Girlfriend. But there are no pictures to be found so just imagine it in your mind.

The concert was mind blowing though. Words can't eve explain how awesome the show was. It might have been the fact I haven't seen them in a year. It was great to have a nice Shinedown family reunion. I just wish the night never ended.

it was a really good show,
Me and my friend were the first 2 people there, but some absolute bullshit in we had to wait for people who bought from Livenation could go in first, so we got like second row,but by shinedown i somehow moved 15 feet to the left. But the concert itself was awesome, i didnt care for theory but BSC and shinedown fucking ruled!!

I met nick, who was really cool.
He said hes not living shinedown this is his new home, so any jasin fans sorry doesnt look like he is comming back..

met the guys in BSC, they were so damn nice man. How many rockstars introduce themselves to you, when your sitting on the curb?

Amazing show. Brutal energy. Props to Theory of a Dead Man and Black Stone Cherry. Might post videos from the show later. Black Stone Cherry did a Hendrix cover of Voodoo Child (Slight Return). Brent came out and sang with Theory. Shinedown had the crowd pumped. He kept everyone on their feet and jumping (with a threat of other fans making you jump). All in all, awesome night. Thanks Shinedown. Rock on.

WHAT A FUCKING KILLER NIGHT!!!!!!!

Thanks to Shinedown and the rest of the bands for making my birthday FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!

Hehehe...might have met you before...yeah..3yrs ago was a long time...too long!!!!

But yeah..I'm getting ready to leave here soon and head out to South Bend and then I'll be in Detroit on Saturday..I'm so excited!!!!!

I think I met you before with Ashley back in Indiana but that was like 3 years ago. I'm the short girl with the red/orange hair and I'll probably wont stop moving. I'm easy to pick out of a group.

Hahahaha...I love making stuff for the boys...lol

here is a link to Band Camp in Masiaon, WI [url]www.jjobandcamp.com/2008/index.php[/url]

There are so many amazing bands there!!!! I will def let you know..I'll be the tall girl with bright red hair..lol

RA?! I have never seen them in concert. Now I want to go even more. Well let me know on Saturday. I will be the girl with all the cookies and brownies I'm going to make for the boys. Possibly cupcakes too. Not sure yet.

It all depends on my friend that is going with me...I would so LOVE to go to Wisconsin on Sunday...cause Dope is playing that show...I think RA is playing, too..I really wanna see both bands. I really wanna go...we'll see how things go Friday and Saturday.

I wish I could go. Thanks for the offer but I have to work till eight tomorrow night. Are you going to the Wisconsin show? I'm willing to travel out that way.

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]I'm going to the South Bend show the night before, too!!!![/quote]

I'm jealous. Lucky.[/quote]

You should come join me..LOL!!!! Don't be jealous...you'll get plenty of more shows someday!!!!

[quote="synneraboveall"]I'm going to the South Bend show the night before, too!!!![/quote]

I'm jealous. Lucky.

MAN...I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I can't wait...I'm going to the South Bend show the night before, too!!!!

well ive never been to Pine Knob ive only known it as DTE lol, but i still call it the state theater, and i cant fucking wait!

Only four days left. It has been over four years since they have played at the State Theater(I refuse to refer to it as the Fillmore just like Pine Knob). It has been too long since they have been to Michigan. I'll be there as early as I can be. Hope to meet you all.

6 days!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote="dbyron"]just south-western ontario i suppose to be general. more or less we're the same as any populated area in the US, for sure better roads than michigan, lol and possibly nicer people in general. not really to rip on americans but as a generalization people that visit both places tend to agree.[/quote]

This is the honest to god truth, ive never once met a mean Canadian. Never! i love Canada, its like the nice step kid to America. haha

[quote="ifyouonlyknew"][quote="synneraboveall"]Heck yeah...we'll have to have one big Shinedown party before the show. And if some from here is near the front of the line you should let anyone that comes later join you in line...lol we'll have to exchange some phone #'s later.[/quote]

Yes! I agree. that would be awesome![/quote]

Time to party hard!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

just south-western ontario i suppose to be general. more or less we're the same as any populated area in the US, for sure better roads than michigan, lol and possibly nicer people in general. not really to rip on americans but as a generalization people that visit both places tend to agree.

Where in Canada, im really really interested in moving to Canada when i turn 18.

might be doing a 2.5hr road trip from ontario to see the show. it was probably 99% going to happen but then there was an incident and not sure what'll end up happening now. idealy i'd still like to make it to the show but we'll see.

i already roadtripped it to columbus for the rock on the range show so it'd be nice if i only had the hour drive to toronto or they played hamilton or something. anywhere north of the border would be appreciated

[quote="synneraboveall"]Heck yeah...we'll have to have one big Shinedown party before the show. And if some from here is near the front of the line you should let anyone that comes later join you in line...lol we'll have to exchange some phone #'s later.[/quote]

Yes! I agree. that would be awesome!

Heck yeah...we'll have to have one big Shinedown party before the show. And if some from here is near the front of the line you should let anyone that comes later join you in line...lol we'll have to exchange some phone #'s later.

[quote="welligotacandle"]See I love Michigan, sometimes i may hate it but

were going to have to get together before the show ill be there at like 3:30 :)[/quote]

OH I've heard stories from my family up there..they live on 16Mile...lol

I will let you know for sure if I'm gonna be there..which it's looking that I will. And I will PM you some info on how to get in touch with me when it gets closer..cause we SHINEDOWN Nation peeps gotta stick together..lol

welligotacandle, i live in Ontario.
Where are you in MI?

See I love Michigan, sometimes i may hate it but

were going to have to get together before the show ill be there at like 3:30 :)

I'm kind of excited to go up to Michigan for the first time...lol I have family up there but never been there.

[quote="sgorissen"]I'll be there! It's my birthday gift from my parents.
Fillmore is the best venues i've been to for a concert![/quote]

its my birthday present too :)
i got 2 tickets for my birthday which was June 4th

where in michigan are you from?

I'll be there! It's my birthday gift from my parents.
Fillmore is the best venues i've been to for a concert!

[quote="boyinkerama"]i have the tickets sitting on my fridge right now...can not wait to see this show and the State theatre is a fantastic place to see a show!!!! my best friend and i are going and we are going to have a blast...i just hope they place Better Version..one of our favorite songs[/quote]

this will be my first time at the fillmore(state theater) its nice??

i have the tickets sitting on my fridge right now...can not wait to see this show and the State theatre is a fantastic place to see a show!!!! my best friend and i are going and we are going to have a blast...i just hope they place Better Version..one of our favorite songs

I'm excited for any Shinedown show..lol I still get nervous before a show, too...you'd think I was playing ...lol

Friendly Name

[quote="synneraboveall"]i think i might be there gotta make sure that I can get off work though.[/quote]

[b]Good to see a friendly name on here. This means if you're not coming in for shows with the "other" band at the beginning of the month, we'll maybe get to meet at this show!! I'm so excited for this one. You know I love me some BSC & TOAD boys too! [/b]

[quote="welligotacandle"][quote="whc_demon"]Ima be there with some friends. If I can talk them into heading up there that early, ill BS with ya! haha.

and im sorry about your loss[/quote]

yeah, that one.
we were gonna go, and we wanted to even more so when our friend died, but then they were doing this thing at a high school football game for him, so we decided to pass. Which turned out to be a bust anyway because the game was rained out...
thanks

[quote="whc_demon"]Ima be there with some friends. If I can talk them into heading up there that early, ill BS with ya! haha.

and im sorry about your loss

Ima be there with some friends. If I can talk them into heading up there that early, ill BS with ya! haha.

I cant wait. it'll actually be my first Shinedown show. I missed the last time they came to Detroit due to the death of a friend, so we had to cancel. I cant wait though!

That's what I hear..I gotta few friends up there.

its going to be fun, detroit knows how to put on a show!

i think i might be there gotta make sure that I can get off work though.