who else is damn excited for satuday??

• who else is damn excited for satuday??
    john45_3685

i know i cant wait for augestfest. something just tells me that this is gunna be their best show ive been to. its my fifth time seeing them and so far summerfest a few weeks ago is the best. i hope this blows that out of the water

Submitted by john45_3685 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Wed, 08/06/2008 - 16:48

That would be awesome!!!! I know with each show these past few weeks they have gotten better(IMO) with each show...so I hope so!!!!!

john45_3685

Thu, 08/07/2008 - 03:44

are u gunna be there??

synneraboveall

Thu, 08/07/2008 - 12:22

Man...I still haven't decided...my friend that was gonna go with me still don't know if she can go..but I just might make the trip by myself cause I wanna go so bad!!!!

john45_3685

Thu, 08/07/2008 - 15:36

i think you should go :D . its gunna be amazing. its a really good line up. im not gunna see the second stage tho. we're getting there at like 9:30 or 10 to get up front on the main stage.

synneraboveall

Fri, 08/08/2008 - 00:55

[quote="john45"]i think you should go :D . its gunna be amazing. its a really good line up. im not gunna see the second stage tho. we're getting there at like 9:30 or 10 to get up front on the main stage.[/quote]

I wish the gates weren't at noon...if I go..I'll prolly drive part of the way Friday night find a cheap hotel and then drive the rest of the way in the morning cause it's an 8hr drive for me. Grrr..I wish I didn't have to go alone!!!!!! :(

Fiery Halo

Fri, 08/08/2008 - 04:17

I just got back from Green Bay !! I'm really thinking about going on Saturday ... The boys kicked ass again!!!

[quote="john45"]i think you should go :D . its gunna be amazing. its a really good line up. im not gunna see the second stage tho. we're getting there at like 9:30 or 10 to get up front on the main stage.[/quote]

I was wondering what time people were going to start lining up. Hopefully there wont be too many people in line by the time I get there.

I dont plan to see the anyone on the 2nd stage either :D

[quote="fiery_halo"]I just got back from Green Bay !! I'm really thinking about going on Saturday ... The boys kicked ass again!!![/quote]

I wouldnt expect anything less from them :)

Glad it was a great show!

synneraboveall

Fri, 08/08/2008 - 11:35

[quote="fiery_halo"]I just got back from Green Bay !! I'm really thinking about going on Saturday ... The boys kicked ass again!!![/quote]

I'm telling you..if you go I'll go!!!! I'll even drive alone...lol

john45_3685

Fri, 08/08/2008 - 14:39

so what time is everyone getting there at??

synneraboveall

Fri, 08/08/2008 - 14:45

If I go it won't be till between 12 and 1...i'd have to leave here at like 4 in the morning to get there by 12...lol WOO HOO!!!! I'm so looking forward to driving all alone!!!!!!

I'll probably be there some time around 11am.

Lisa...if you go, crank the music and drive safe!!

synneraboveall

Fri, 08/08/2008 - 14:58

Thanks I will!!!! I should know by tonight if I am going and if I am I'll PM some of you my cell # and maybe ya'll can keep me awake some of the drive...lol

Fiery Halo

Fri, 08/08/2008 - 15:12

I HATE being an ADULT !!!!!!! I want to go so F'ng bad . I have to buy school supplies and clothes for my son. I'm not going to make it . It really sucks because they won't be back around here for awhile !! Have fun for me and post lots of pictures .... :cry:

john45_3685

Fri, 08/08/2008 - 16:15

ill try to take a ton of pics

[quote="fiery_halo"]I HATE being an ADULT !!!!!!! I want to go so F'ng bad . I have to buy school supplies and clothes for my son. I'm not going to make it . It really sucks because they won't be back around here for awhile !! Have fun for me and post lots of pictures .... :cry:[/quote]

Bummer...but it's understandable.

Hey, you'll be there in spirit, right? :)

synneraboveall

Sat, 08/09/2008 - 01:37

[quote="fiery_halo"]I HATE being an ADULT !!!!!!! I want to go so F'ng bad . I have to buy school supplies and clothes for my son. I'm not going to make it . It really sucks because they won't be back around here for awhile !! Have fun for me and post lots of pictures .... :cry:[/quote]

Damn...but I totally understand.

Ok..so I'm going even though I just got home at midnight...I SOOOO need a stress relief. I'm PM'in a few of you and maybe you can call or txt me to keep me awake..lol

john45_3685

Sat, 08/09/2008 - 02:03

see you all there. ill be the one with a tall mother fucker and 2 girls in the front row center. ill have the t shirt that came with the cd. everyone come say hi!

i know i cant wait for augestfest. something just tells me that this is gunna be their best show ive been to. its my fifth time seeing them and so far summerfest a few weeks ago is the best. i hope this blows that out of the water

comments

see you all there. ill be the one with a tall mother fucker and 2 girls in the front row center. ill have the t shirt that came with the cd. everyone come say hi!

Damn...but I totally understand.

Ok..so I'm going even though I just got home at midnight...I SOOOO need a stress relief. I'm PM'in a few of you and maybe you can call or txt me to keep me awake..lol

Bummer...but it's understandable.

Hey, you'll be there in spirit, right? :)

ill try to take a ton of pics

I HATE being an ADULT !!!!!!! I want to go so F'ng bad . I have to buy school supplies and clothes for my son. I'm not going to make it . It really sucks because they won't be back around here for awhile !! Have fun for me and post lots of pictures .... :cry:

Thanks I will!!!! I should know by tonight if I am going and if I am I'll PM some of you my cell # and maybe ya'll can keep me awake some of the drive...lol

I'll probably be there some time around 11am.

Lisa...if you go, crank the music and drive safe!!

If I go it won't be till between 12 and 1...i'd have to leave here at like 4 in the morning to get there by 12...lol WOO HOO!!!! I'm so looking forward to driving all alone!!!!!!

so what time is everyone getting there at??

I'm telling you..if you go I'll go!!!! I'll even drive alone...lol

I wouldnt expect anything less from them :)

Glad it was a great show!

I was wondering what time people were going to start lining up. Hopefully there wont be too many people in line by the time I get there.

I dont plan to see the anyone on the 2nd stage either :D

I just got back from Green Bay !! I'm really thinking about going on Saturday ... The boys kicked ass again!!!

I wish the gates weren't at noon...if I go..I'll prolly drive part of the way Friday night find a cheap hotel and then drive the rest of the way in the morning cause it's an 8hr drive for me. Grrr..I wish I didn't have to go alone!!!!!! :(

i think you should go :D . its gunna be amazing. its a really good line up. im not gunna see the second stage tho. we're getting there at like 9:30 or 10 to get up front on the main stage.

Man...I still haven't decided...my friend that was gonna go with me still don't know if she can go..but I just might make the trip by myself cause I wanna go so bad!!!!

are u gunna be there??

That would be awesome!!!! I know with each show these past few weeks they have gotten better(IMO) with each show...so I hope so!!!!!