Who are you on the shinedown.com site?

• Who are you on the shinedown.com site?
    ARomaine

Since I am finding it next to impossible to find people in the SD main site, I thought I'd ask here who everyone was. I know some of us have kept the same name (that's how I found LadySoDivine). I figured that'd be a great way to check out pix and videos that are posted.

Btw, I kept my name the same between sites.

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 05/26/2010 - 18:13

i'm hardly on there logged in but my name is the same as here.

ShinedownChica

Wed, 05/26/2010 - 22:17

im barely ever actually on the main site, but im ShinedownChica

mine is the same as on here.

inked4life

Wed, 05/26/2010 - 22:35

Mine is the same as here too

randomsunkist17

Wed, 05/26/2010 - 22:39

Same as everyone else. Mine's randomsunkist17 on there as well.

randomsunkist17

Wed, 05/26/2010 - 23:43

Do you have to be active on the shinedown website or does here count?

I don't think here counts sadly, as I usually visit here first, then move onto the main site and yeah, I don't really see any of my info from here there. Hmm, that sounded odd.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 05/27/2010 - 17:01

I wish it counted... im not active on the sd main site at all... i look around on it, but thats about it... i dont think ive ever really posted on it or anything, just on here....

well I am new at both sites, although my real name is Sandy, I go by SKS463 at both.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 05/27/2010 - 22:58

im the oddball.... im the only one whos is different....

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/27/2010 - 22:58

that's okay we know who you are now. lol.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 05/27/2010 - 23:06

yupp. =D

randomsunkist17

Fri, 05/28/2010 - 00:00

[quote="ladysodevine"]Abby's right Shannon, activity on here does not count as activity on the main site. :([/quote]

That sucks major meatballs. I'm practically on here all the time, lol.

MY name is the same as here too. But can anyone please tell me how to find y'all. I don't have a clue!

Yeah, I only happen to find Mindy because she was posting on someone else's page and I saw her name on the side of the page. They need a search function. Badly.

[quote="aromaine"]Yeah, I only happen to find Mindy because she was posting on someone else's page and I saw her name on the side of the page. They need a search function. Badly.[/quote]

Tweet Brent about it.

<--- avoiding twitter for as long as I can, but I will see if I can post about it on the main site.

mine is the same on the main site and on twitter....

Since I am finding it next to impossible to find people in the SD main site, I thought I'd ask here who everyone was. I know some of us have kept the same name (that's how I found LadySoDivine). I figured that'd be a great way to check out pix and videos that are posted.

Btw, I kept my name the same between sites.

comments

mine is the same on the main site and on twitter....

<--- avoiding twitter for as long as I can, but I will see if I can post about it on the main site.

[quote="aromaine"]Yeah, I only happen to find Mindy because she was posting on someone else's page and I saw her name on the side of the page. They need a search function. Badly.[/quote]

Tweet Brent about it.

Yeah, I only happen to find Mindy because she was posting on someone else's page and I saw her name on the side of the page. They need a search function. Badly.

MY name is the same as here too. But can anyone please tell me how to find y'all. I don't have a clue!

[quote="ladysodevine"]Abby's right Shannon, activity on here does not count as activity on the main site. :([/quote]

That sucks major meatballs. I'm practically on here all the time, lol.

yupp. =D

that's okay we know who you are now. lol.

im the oddball.... im the only one whos is different....

well I am new at both sites, although my real name is Sandy, I go by SKS463 at both.

I wish it counted... im not active on the sd main site at all... i look around on it, but thats about it... i dont think ive ever really posted on it or anything, just on here....

I don't think here counts sadly, as I usually visit here first, then move onto the main site and yeah, I don't really see any of my info from here there. Hmm, that sounded odd.

Do you have to be active on the shinedown website or does here count?

Same as everyone else. Mine's randomsunkist17 on there as well.

Mine is the same as here too

mine is the same as on here.

im barely ever actually on the main site, but im ShinedownChica

i'm hardly on there logged in but my name is the same as here.