Where's Brent?

• Where's Brent?
    xshinedownfreakx

[color=blue]does anyone know if brent is ok? cause he hasen't been on twitter and i have heard tht he is going through some personal problems. some girl on twitter who apparently is sooo good friends with shinedown told me brent and ashley split up! i am just hopeing brent is ok! :)[/color]

Submitted by xshinedownfreakx on
Forum category
Is pro
No

spencerlee

Sun, 12/13/2009 - 12:21

[quote="perri"][color=blue]does anyone know if brent is ok? cause he hasen't been on twitter and i have heard tht he is going through some personal problems. some girl on twitter who apparently is sooo good friends with shinedown told me brent and ashley split up! i am just hopeing brent is ok! :)[/color][/quote]

Have no idea if Brent is okay... but I used to look at her myspace (which is now deleted) and she had put alot of not nice stuff up there about Brent and she is newly re-married to some guy with the last name of Marshall.
:(

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 12/13/2009 - 13:10

[quote="spencerlee"][quote="perri"][color=blue]does anyone know if brent is ok? cause he hasen't been on twitter and i have heard tht he is going through some personal problems. some girl on twitter who apparently is sooo good friends with shinedown told me brent and ashley split up! i am just hopeing brent is ok! :)[/color][/quote]

Have no idea if Brent is okay... but I used to look at her myspace (which is now deleted) and she had put alot of not nice stuff up there about Brent and she is newly re-married to some guy with the last name of Marshall.
:([/quote]omg! but i thought they were gonna get married on halloween? wow they were the perfect couple! wht happened to lyric then?

starsareforme

Sun, 12/13/2009 - 15:56

:cry:

[color=indigo]If that's true I feel bad for him. But he is a strong guy and he will make it through even stronger. Hugs to Brent.[/color]

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 12/13/2009 - 17:35

[quote="chell"]:cry:

[color=indigo]If that's true I feel bad for him. But he is a strong guy and he will make it through even stronger. Hugs to Brent.[/color][/quote][color=red]aww! i wanna give brent a big hug too! i am just curious about wht happened to his son lyric :([/color]

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 12/13/2009 - 21:01

that is weird but till i hear it from him i can't count it as the truth. no offense to anyone. but whatever is going on then brent will be strong about it and bounce back he is a great man.

dalamar_2

Mon, 12/14/2009 - 12:25

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]that is weird but till i hear it from him i can't count it as the truth. no offense to anyone. but whatever is going on then brent will be strong about it and bounce back he is a great man.[/quote]

And to add to the man's wisdom, It's not like it's any of our business anyway...

xshinedownfreakx

Mon, 12/14/2009 - 16:57

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]that is weird but till i hear it from him i can't count it as the truth. no offense to anyone. but whatever is going on then brent will be strong about it and bounce back he is a great man.[/quote]yeah ur right tony whatever the problem brent is strong. i mean,he made it through all this like his drug addiction so he will make it through! :)

xshinedownfreakx

Mon, 12/14/2009 - 19:54

[quote="merkjr"]brent keeps his personal life quiet for a reason...[/quote]yeah i know i get tht!

starsareforme

Wed, 12/16/2009 - 21:32

[quote="merkjr"]brent keeps his personal life quiet for a reason...[/quote]

[color=indigo]Yep.

He doesn't post much to Twitter anyway. I meant to include that in my post the other day but got sidetracked.[/color]

xshinedownfreakx

Thu, 12/17/2009 - 18:04

[color=red]do u have twitter chell? :)[/color]

starsareforme

Thu, 12/17/2009 - 20:21

[color=indigo]I do! You should be able to find me under starsareforme. 8) [/color]

xshinedownfreakx

Thu, 12/17/2009 - 20:22

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]I do! You should be able to find me under starsareforme. 8) [/color][/quote]haha! i could of guessed ur username! lol ok i will follow u mine is shinedownfreak!

starsareforme

Thu, 12/17/2009 - 20:23

[color=indigo]Cool. I'll follow you too. [/color]

xshinedownfreakx

Thu, 12/17/2009 - 20:26

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]Cool. I'll follow you too. [/color][/quote]awesome! i found u! :)

xshinedownfreakx

Wed, 12/23/2009 - 20:01

haha! i will follow u then! mine is shinedownfreak if u wanna follow me too!

been missing Brent on Twitter - hope all is well with him!

xshinedownfreakx

Fri, 12/25/2009 - 23:44

yeah i miss brent too! i am sure he is fine he's just not good at updating things! lol

[quote="perri"][quote="chell"]:cry:

[color=indigo]If that's true I feel bad for him. But he is a strong guy and he will make it through even stronger. Hugs to Brent.[/color][/quote][color=red]aww! i wanna give brent a big hug too! i am just curious about wht happened to his son lyric :([/color][/quote]

I'm pretty sure he is still getting visitation with Lyric!! She wouldn't be that evil I hope but a friend of mine had a meet and greet and he talked alot about Lyric, and Christmas with him.

Brent did tweet today about the passing of Jimmy Sullivan - such a sad day! :cry:

xshinedownfreakx

Tue, 12/29/2009 - 18:16

yay!! brent tweeted!!

[color=blue]does anyone know if brent is ok? cause he hasen't been on twitter and i have heard tht he is going through some personal problems. some girl on twitter who apparently is sooo good friends with shinedown told me brent and ashley split up! i am just hopeing brent is ok! :)[/color]

comments

yay!! brent tweeted!!

Brent did tweet today about the passing of Jimmy Sullivan - such a sad day! :cry:

[quote="perri"][quote="chell"]:cry:

[color=indigo]If that's true I feel bad for him. But he is a strong guy and he will make it through even stronger. Hugs to Brent.[/color][/quote][color=red]aww! i wanna give brent a big hug too! i am just curious about wht happened to his son lyric :([/color][/quote]

I'm pretty sure he is still getting visitation with Lyric!! She wouldn't be that evil I hope but a friend of mine had a meet and greet and he talked alot about Lyric, and Christmas with him.

yeah i miss brent too! i am sure he is fine he's just not good at updating things! lol

been missing Brent on Twitter - hope all is well with him!

haha! i will follow u then! mine is shinedownfreak if u wanna follow me too!

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]Cool. I'll follow you too. [/color][/quote]awesome! i found u! :)

[color=indigo]Cool. I'll follow you too. [/color]

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]I do! You should be able to find me under starsareforme. 8) [/color][/quote]haha! i could of guessed ur username! lol ok i will follow u mine is shinedownfreak!

[color=indigo]I do! You should be able to find me under starsareforme. 8) [/color]

[color=red]do u have twitter chell? :)[/color]

[quote="merkjr"]brent keeps his personal life quiet for a reason...[/quote]

[color=indigo]Yep.

He doesn't post much to Twitter anyway. I meant to include that in my post the other day but got sidetracked.[/color]

[quote="merkjr"]brent keeps his personal life quiet for a reason...[/quote]yeah i know i get tht!

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]that is weird but till i hear it from him i can't count it as the truth. no offense to anyone. but whatever is going on then brent will be strong about it and bounce back he is a great man.[/quote]yeah ur right tony whatever the problem brent is strong. i mean,he made it through all this like his drug addiction so he will make it through! :)

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]that is weird but till i hear it from him i can't count it as the truth. no offense to anyone. but whatever is going on then brent will be strong about it and bounce back he is a great man.[/quote]

And to add to the man's wisdom, It's not like it's any of our business anyway...

that is weird but till i hear it from him i can't count it as the truth. no offense to anyone. but whatever is going on then brent will be strong about it and bounce back he is a great man.

[quote="chell"]:cry:

[color=indigo]If that's true I feel bad for him. But he is a strong guy and he will make it through even stronger. Hugs to Brent.[/color][/quote][color=red]aww! i wanna give brent a big hug too! i am just curious about wht happened to his son lyric :([/color]

:cry:

[color=indigo]If that's true I feel bad for him. But he is a strong guy and he will make it through even stronger. Hugs to Brent.[/color]

Re: Where's Brent?

[quote="spencerlee"][quote="perri"][color=blue]does anyone know if brent is ok? cause he hasen't been on twitter and i have heard tht he is going through some personal problems. some girl on twitter who apparently is sooo good friends with shinedown told me brent and ashley split up! i am just hopeing brent is ok! :)[/color][/quote]

:([/quote]omg! but i thought they were gonna get married on halloween? wow they were the perfect couple! wht happened to lyric then?

Re: Where's Brent?

[quote="perri"][color=blue]does anyone know if brent is ok? cause he hasen't been on twitter and i have heard tht he is going through some personal problems. some girl on twitter who apparently is sooo good friends with shinedown told me brent and ashley split up! i am just hopeing brent is ok! :)[/color][/quote]

:(