Where do you go?.....What do you do?.....

• Where do you go?.....What do you do?.....
    JeffTaormina

Ok un less you live under a rock you guys know what kind of job I have......

So.....Ok What kind of job do you have?

where do you go to earn your $$$$

What hobbies or things do you do in your spare time??

Just want to know more about my Shinedown friends.

Submitted by JeffTaormina on
Forum category
Is pro
No

beyondthesun

Fri, 08/22/2008 - 22:11

Landscaper during the summer poor college student the rest of the year haha graduating this year and hopefully landing a job as a financial planner other than that i try and go to as many shows as i can afford and i got to see my top 3 bands this summer so that was sick

synneraboveall

Fri, 08/22/2008 - 23:09

I cook in a small restaurant/diner...we have DAMN good burgers!!!!!

Hobbies..I like to write, take pictures, GO TO CONCERTS, listen to music, sing, travel, cook, eat...lol That's about it!!!!!

JeffTaormina

Sat, 08/23/2008 - 09:42

[quote="fenderguitars777"]I'm the Crew Trainer at Manahawkin Taco Bell, store 017147.

My hobbies include guitar, video games, music, and sleeping.[/quote]
I have an aunt that lives in Manahawkin not far from the beach.

[quote="jaster"]Ok un less you live under a rock you guys know what kind of job I have......

Just want to know more about my Shinedown friends.[/quote]

I am the Regional Logistics Manager for AT&T Southeast. I manage transportation, negotiate rates with carriers/couriers, and set up contracts for my area, which is Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and the Florida Panhandle. I am also the Project Manager for the Carrier Recruitment and Retention program.

My hobbies are: been playing guitar since 1983, building and selling guitars, eBay, online gambling, football, love making, beer, writing music.

Fiery Halo

Sat, 08/23/2008 - 10:32

I am a team leader for an electronics company . We build to print for our customers and we also have a design team, so if you have an idea they can probally build it for you!! My spare time is for music and my family.

I am paralegal for Metropolitan Public Defenders Office and a full time mom to two mini mollies.

In what spare time I have, I love to read, work out, hang out with my bestest chica, Claudia and my girls, GO TO CONCERTS, road trips to the East Coast, watch football~especially the University of Oregon Dux and my Steelers, listen to music...and I am a law and order and CSI junkie. :)

shinersweetie_4300

Mon, 09/08/2008 - 00:28

I work in the photo and media dept. in a place called meijer. i am currently and have been for the last few years looking for a veterinary assistant position close to home. i worked as one for a few years and i love it so much i got my career diploma in that field. in my spare time i love to be with my family and my friends, espicially the love of my life and our son who is almost 4. i love going to rock concerts when i can afford it, working out on my wii fit...lol and listening to music. my new addiction on tv is the show on a and e called the cleaner.

[quote="jaster"]Just some tools of my trade.....
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j155/jasterbull/Irons.jpg[/img][img]h…]
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j155/jasterbull/k12.jpg[/img][img]htt…]
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j155/jasterbull/Hurst.jpg[/img]

Fun stuff!!!!! :wink:
Just think how much fun you could have with these!!![/quote]

I think some of my kids in juvy would have a blast with your toys/tools.

:wink:

Kimichelee

Mon, 09/08/2008 - 10:41

[i]For the $$$:[/i] Pharmaceutical Research (of Central Nervous System Disorders) implementing Six Sigma.

Art [Graphic Arts]; Music Promotions. Local music shows. Concerts.
Family, Friends, Animals. Excercise (Yoga), Internet, Skating [Quads]... and I drink a lot of coffee. Travel {when possible}-- [i]"Smoking Tea with Mama Kin"[/i] :!:

Fiery Halo

Sun, 09/14/2008 - 19:11

Hey Jaster, just curious is there some kind of hiring code that says all firefighters have to be good looking?? I don't think I've ever seen a bad looking one..

JeffTaormina

Tue, 09/16/2008 - 12:19

[quote="fiery_halo"]Hey Jaster, just curious is there some kind of hiring code that says all firefighters have to be good looking?? I don't think I've ever seen a bad looking one..[/quote]

Not that I know of.

And if there was I would be out of a job! :cry:

[quote="jaster"][quote="fiery_halo"]Hey Jaster, just curious is there some kind of hiring code that says all firefighters have to be good looking?? I don't think I've ever seen a bad looking one..[/quote]

Not that I know of.

And if there was I would be out of a job! :cry:[/quote]

I do believe that she thinks that you are hot, jaster!

Fiery Halo

Tue, 09/16/2008 - 13:43

Why yes I did in not so many words.

[quote="fiery_halo"]Why yes I did in not so many words.[/quote]

Sometimes subtly is a lost art form... ;)

Fiery Halo

Tue, 09/16/2008 - 15:52

[quote="mollie"][quote="fiery_halo"]Why yes I did in not so many words.[/quote]

Sometimes subtly is a lost art form... ;)[/quote]

Men .. LOL

[quote="fiery_halo"][quote="mollie"][quote="fiery_halo"]Why yes I did in not so many words.[/quote]

Men .. LOL[/quote]

LOL...sometimes we men have to have it spelled out for us. :lol:

JeffTaormina

Tue, 09/16/2008 - 16:09

[quote="fiery_halo"]Why yes I did in not so many words.[/quote] :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Awwww Thanx!!!

Fiery Halo

Tue, 09/16/2008 - 16:35

A friend & I have joke about getting hurt at work just so the firefighters and emt guys can come over..

When my son was 4 we went to a field trip to the firehouse . They got a call and had to leave . WOW I never seen anyone get dress and out the door that fast.. Thank you Jaster for all that you do for us.. If that was me I'd be ready in about a half hour..

[quote="fiery_halo"]A friend & I have joke about getting hurt at work just so the firefighters and emt guys can come over..

When my son was 4 we went to a field trip to the firehouse . They got a call and had to leave . WOW I never seen anyone get dress and out the door that fast.. Thank you Jaster for all that you do for us.. If that was me I'd be ready in about a half hour..[/quote]

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god...........Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

And, yes, thanks, Jaster and other FF for all you do!

JeffTaormina

Tue, 09/16/2008 - 21:10

[quote="fiery_halo"]A friend & I have joke about getting hurt at work just so the firefighters and emt guys can come over..

When my son was 4 we went to a field trip to the firehouse . They got a call and had to leave . WOW I never seen anyone get dress and out the door that fast.. Thank you Jaster for all that you do for us.. If that was me I'd be ready in about a half hour..[/quote]

Yeah we get undressed just as fast LOL :wink: :lol:

Fiery Halo

Tue, 09/16/2008 - 21:11

[quote="jaster"][quote="fiery_halo"]A friend & I have joke about getting hurt at work just so the firefighters and emt guys can come over..

Yeah we get undressed just as fast LOL :wink: :lol:[/quote]
I should of waited for them to come back.. LOL

[quote="jaster"][quote="fiery_halo"]A friend & I have joke about getting hurt at work just so the firefighters and emt guys can come over..

And what about that pole in the middle of the floor????

Is dancing part of the job application?!?!?! ;)

JeffTaormina

Wed, 09/17/2008 - 08:01

[quote="mollie"] what about that pole in the middle of the floor????

Is dancing part of the job application?!?!?! ;)[/quote]

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
STOP!!! 265 Lbs of Blush is funny looking! STOP!!!

:wink: :lol: But it is FUN!! :wink: :lol:

Thought this was interesting and figured it would be cool to resurrect this.

I am a part-time manicurist, been doing nails for over 20 years now.(showing my age)
I also work in part time in retail for a home furnishing store.

In addition, I am a wife and mother of three beautiful young ladies that keep me busy and constantly entertained.

Love all things to do with music, and I think in my past life I was probably a rockstar! :lol:(Just might have missed my calling in life) Seriously nothing can get me through the highs and lows of life more than my vast music collection.

I'm loving all the awesome people I have met through this fansite. :D

I work in a rather luxurious departement store at the cosmetics dept.
I love my job. I work there for about 6 years now.

I'm married and i have a 19 year old son.

In my spare time i do Yoga, i'm getting trained to be a yoga teacher.

My biggest hobbies are Bellydancing and music.
I recently picked up playing guitar again and i also like street skating, i like to read, swim, sleep and i like cooking and even more eating what i cooked. :D
And i spend way too much time at the internet talking to all the lovely people i met here, on the 3DD boards and myspace. 8)

I run my own band merchandise company :D

We design and sell merchandise for rock bands and festivals which is hard work but very interesting :D

willdabeastfraz

Fri, 06/19/2009 - 17:43

I'm a full time student (not right now cause it's summer)... and am a part time Maintenance worker for the "Students only" apartment complex i live in...

it is incredibly surprising to me how many women will hit on a guy in a toolbelt...

Wow that's interesting. :D That's not an average kinda job.

Ok un less you live under a rock you guys know what kind of job I have......

Just want to know more about my Shinedown friends.

comments

yeah i hope so to, i got pretty badly burnt today as Im not used to this hot weather! :)

i hope you have fun and the weather permits!

:( Im coming proper into Seattle on Wed...going to stay at the Roosevelt so I can do all the tourist stuff, space needle etc :)

oh baloney! you guys are the problem! lol j/k
but it's kinda like the people that live in my apartment complex... i feel i don't really clean up after the residents but after the guests...

:D haha. Yeah and us tourists aint all bad!

[quote="destiny453"]hehe! Yeah im not so much into the Fat Tire either but I figure I may aswell try while Im here! :) Canada drinking age is 19? Thats weird! Lol.[/quote]
yeah it used to be that way in Idaho, actually 18, but the feds are pushing for that to do away... they don't understand the responsibility a young upstanding hooligan like me can still have

hehe! Yeah im not so much into the Fat Tire either but I figure I may aswell try while Im here! :) Canada drinking age is 19? Thats weird! Lol.

[quote="destiny453"]I have been drinkin some beer called Fat Tire and Alaskan....no not 21 yet, got to wait until October but hey, im aged to drink in the UK so that's all that matters! :D[/quote]
Alskan Amber is also one of my all time favs... summer ale is pretty good too...
fat tire, not so much for me... but it's good...

and i have yet to find a pyramid beer or Hefeweisen i adore... :cry:

and destiny... canada can drink at 19... not that far... and they also have some of the best beers... Vancouver, BC is one of my fav cities...

I have been drinkin some beer called Fat Tire and Alaskan....no not 21 yet, got to wait until October but hey, im aged to drink in the UK so that's all that matters! :D

Yes - Destiny - call me while you're here! Let's meet up! You're not 21, huh? Too bad! "My" band is playing tomorrow night in Kirkland - Temperedcast. They are really excellent, but it's a bar, so over 21 only...

Beer: Ah, Will... what a lovely subject! My personal faves these days are Alaskan Summer Ale (the one with the orca whale on the label) and Metolius - all of them are made in Oregon, and they all sport a different fly on the labels! We call 'em "fish beers"! They are all good - the golden label and the red label ones are my favorites.

Mac n Jack's are fine, for like, a summer concert at Marymoor Park. Prefer good ol' Pyramid Hefeweizen with a lemon slice for sitting around drinking!

But, shit, the northwest has a LOCK on good microbrews. Can't wait to bring a half rack of Alaskan Summer Ale, and one of the Metolius ones to Barry & Eric in August!

[quote="destiny453"]cheers my friend. :) i actually had a few last night 2. :P[/quote]
almost like we were drinking together! :wink:
what were you drinking?
Seattle has some of the best microbrews i have ever had... of course, i've never been to scotland...
so if you like beer... try out the pike, redhook, mac n'jack's, and pyramid breweries... there are soooo many breweries, it's crazy... i especially recommend asking for a mac n jack's at a bar round here... oh wait... you aren't of age, are you? dang. i'm sure you could sneak a sip in there somewhere... :wink:

cheers my friend. :) i actually had a few last night 2. :P

damn right lady...
and you got it destiny... wouldn't think of it any other way... cheers

oh have a cold 1 just for me aswell. :)

Sounds great Will..It is a great feeling..a warm soft place to fall.... :)

i love that feeling after a hard days work when you finally get to relax... that is one of my favorite things... and the way you sleep at night??? o...m...g... lol

for example, today, i helped a friend move, and she had a lot of stuff... naturally, :wink:
so we spent 6 hours moving all her stuff, i was running up and down the stairs, trying to get a workout in while i was at it, and now, glorious relaxation. i think i might crack a cold one while i'm at it.

He says hi back....I try 2 get him 2 use this more :) He posts on alot of boards though! Lol

That must be strange..I'm exhausted..it's been a long day. Think I'm going to turn in now...it was great to catch you here. I'm sure I'll catch up with you again. say hello to your other half! Night! :D

yeah 3 hours behind now! Lol...its already monday morning in the UK its so weird! lol

You should try...funny, now you're 3 hours behind me right??

yeah i think so....the 26th and 27th i think?? Its on the home page...but i will look later :) would be really good if we got the chance to do that :) :)

Yes..I think end of this week right? I so want to see them.

Yeah im here for 2 weeks....they play Canada pretty soon :)

That would be great..2 weeks right??

Yeah we sure are, kids are tiring though....we would like 2 try and catch a shinedown show, maybe in canada but just need 2 wait and c what happens :)

[quote="destiny453"]Lol...he hardly ever uses the post boards cos Im always on it! Lol...I even confused myself there, so how've u been? haven't spoken in a few days! Lol[/quote]
Good..how are you enjoying the states??

Lol...he hardly ever uses the post boards cos Im always on it! Lol...I even confused myself there, so how've u been? haven't spoken in a few days! Lol

[quote="destiny453"]Oops I thought it was me that was postin...sorry if ur confused...peco_foo is my other half...he didnt log out lol[/quote]

Yes, I was confused..now I see... :D

Oops I thought it was me that was postin...sorry if ur confused...peco_foo is my other half...he didnt log out lol

[quote="peco_foo"]No he is 31 he means he left school in 93 Lol[/quote]

Oh..ok...whew!

No he is 31 he means he left school in 93 Lol

[quote="peco_foo"][quote="destiny453"]God i wasn't even born in 1987! Lol[/quote]

tell me bout it...lol..:)

im class of 93[/quote]

93!!!! I got married in 93! You're 16??

Het ladydevine....peco_foo is my other half :) Just wanted to share :D

[quote="peco_foo"]im a pannel beater ..just really fix damaged cars/automobies

big fan collector of Nirvana/Foo Fighters stuff..:)[/quote]

Boy can I use your skills! Hubby fell asleep one morning coming off a midnight, and messed up the whole side quarter panel. Now my car looks tough! :lol:

[quote="destiny453"]God i wasn't even born in 1987! Lol[/quote]

tell me bout it...lol..:)

im class of 93

im a pannel beater ..just really fix damaged cars/automobies

big fan collector of Nirvana/Foo Fighters stuff..:)

[quote="destiny453"]God i wasn't even born in 1987! Lol[/quote]

sure..rub it in! I know I'm an old fart!

God i wasn't even born in 1987! Lol

[quote="jaster"]Class of 85 here[/quote]
Let's have a reunion! LOL!

Class of 85 here

That's scary...I graduated HS in 1987!

or i'm young...
i was born in '86...

[quote="willdabeastfraz"][quote="jaster"]LOL I can just see Will like Snyder on "One day at a time" (I'm showing my age) hitting on all the Coeds!!! :lol: :lol:

d_eicholz good for you! Good luck on the FD. If you have any FD questions feel fre to ask me. Welcome to the BROTHER/SISTERHOOD.[/quote]

i have no idea what you are talking about... lol
i'm going to youtube it now... haha[/quote]

You never saw One Day at a Time?? Holy cow..we're old!

[quote="jaster"]LOL I can just see Will like Snyder on "One day at a time" (I'm showing my age) hitting on all the Coeds!!! :lol: :lol:

d_eicholz good for you! Good luck on the FD. If you have any FD questions feel fre to ask me. Welcome to the BROTHER/SISTERHOOD.[/quote]

i have no idea what you are talking about... lol
i'm going to youtube it now... haha

So glad I bumped this up...I love hearing about everyone's lives. Just got out of job # 1, and getting ready for job #2. I got so many alerts of posts today in my e-mail. It makes me happy to see so many people and fellow Shineys! Until later...

Dalamar, how was Florida??

[quote="jaster"]I'm running one of thoes drill this week!![/quote]

hehe... then you'll know what the "fog" I'm talking about.. :)

I'm running one of thoes drill this week!!

Interesting, what you guys do.

I'm Int'l sales Director for a company called MDG. We manufacture Fog generators. In other words, we make artificial fog.

Applications? Well, if Jaster trains at all, he surely has gone to Fire Fighting and Rescue training facilities where there are fire simulations. The Smoke that isn't Smoke? Yup, that's us.

But to all of you, Shiney's, out there, when you group up to go and see your favorite band on earth, and when the lights flare up, those beams reflect off some "smoke".... yup, that's us too.

My hobbies are various but, Working out, reading, music - both listening and playing - video games, World Of Warcraft, Cigars and fantastic Scotch or Port Wine, Wine, Wine, Wine and Wine...

[quote="jaster"]

Thanks man!

[quote="jaster"]LOL I can just see Will like Snyder on "One day at a time" (I'm showing my age) hitting on all the Coeds!!! :lol: :lol:

SNYDER! LOL! That ws a great show! I met Valerie Bertinelli last year when she did her book tour. (my husbands crush) :roll: She was very sweet.

LOL I can just see Will like Snyder on "One day at a time" (I'm showing my age) hitting on all the Coeds!!! :lol: :lol:

d_eicholz good for you! Good luck on the FD. If you have any FD questions feel fre to ask me. Welcome to the BROTHER/SISTERHOOD.

[quote="ladydivine10"][quote="willdabeastfraz"]I'm a full time student (not right now cause it's summer)... and am a part time Maintenance worker for the "Students only" apartment complex i live in...

it is incredibly surprising to me how many women will hit on a guy in a toolbelt...[/quote]

A guy that knows how to use a tool..is a major turn-on...seriously...fix a leak, or the car.....Woo hoo! LMAO!
:twisted:[/quote]

i'm not so good with cars... i don't really know much about them... but i fix leaks all the time :wink:
i just like to ba able to fix things in my house that are broken... a broken hot water heater or freezer is incredibly annoying...

HARD ROCK BELLYDANCING?!?!?!?! :D :D :D :D
Will LIKEY!!!

[quote="stephenmuk"][quote="siouxi"]Bellydance is a great workout. It is something i wanted to do from the time i was about 10 years old.
It doesn't hurt your middle section it loosens it up.
It's the greatest thing i';ve ever done.[/quote]

Are you taking bookings :wink:

I bet that would go down well in Amsterdam!![/quote]

Hehehe It's not like exotic dancing like they do in the nightclubs or something.

I have a performance next week.
My teacher throws an oriental party once a year with performances of professional dancers and her students. It's a lot of fun.
I'll be doing a hard rock bellydance. On the music of Apocalyptica and 3DG.

gonna be a senior in high school this coming fall. also, got 2 jobs right now. bag boy at a grocery store and work at a gas station. also i just joined my town( of about 200 people)'s volunteer fire department. we only get a real fire call a couple times a year, otherwise just little things. and i'm not 18 yet so i can't do too much anyway.

don't have too much spare time but wen i do i go to concerts and play baseball. i also go to a dirt racetrack every saturday. i sold programs there for like 10 years but this year i am pitting for a sprint car driver

[quote="siouxi"]Bellydance is a great workout. It is something i wanted to do from the time i was about 10 years old.
It's the greatest thing i';ve ever done.[/quote]

Are you taking bookings :wink:

I bet that would go down well in Amsterdam!!

[quote="willdabeastfraz"]I'm a full time student (not right now cause it's summer)... and am a part time Maintenance worker for the "Students only" apartment complex i live in...

it is incredibly surprising to me how many women will hit on a guy in a toolbelt...[/quote]

A guy that knows how to use a tool..is a major turn-on...seriously...fix a leak, or the car.....Woo hoo! LMAO!
:twisted:

Bellydance is a great workout. It is something i wanted to do from the time i was about 10 years old.
It's the greatest thing i';ve ever done.

yeah... it's really cool, cause i can work whenever i want, and go home whenever... my boss is really cool and is getting me into hunting and fishing and stuff... i'd say i'm pretty lucky at the moment... working whenever i want kinda makes me lazy at work though... so i have recently started making myself follow a routine...

bellydancing?? does that hurt your midsection? must be one hell of a workout...

Wow that's interesting. :D That's not an average kinda job.

I'm a full time student (not right now cause it's summer)... and am a part time Maintenance worker for the "Students only" apartment complex i live in...

it is incredibly surprising to me how many women will hit on a guy in a toolbelt...

I run my own band merchandise company :D

We design and sell merchandise for rock bands and festivals which is hard work but very interesting :D

I work in a rather luxurious departement store at the cosmetics dept.
I love my job. I work there for about 6 years now.

I'm married and i have a 19 year old son.

In my spare time i do Yoga, i'm getting trained to be a yoga teacher.

My biggest hobbies are Bellydancing and music.
I recently picked up playing guitar again and i also like street skating, i like to read, swim, sleep and i like cooking and even more eating what i cooked. :D
And i spend way too much time at the internet talking to all the lovely people i met here, on the 3DD boards and myspace. 8)

Thought this was interesting and figured it would be cool to resurrect this.

I am a part-time manicurist, been doing nails for over 20 years now.(showing my age)
I also work in part time in retail for a home furnishing store.

In addition, I am a wife and mother of three beautiful young ladies that keep me busy and constantly entertained.

Love all things to do with music, and I think in my past life I was probably a rockstar! :lol:(Just might have missed my calling in life) Seriously nothing can get me through the highs and lows of life more than my vast music collection.

I'm loving all the awesome people I have met through this fansite. :D

[quote="mollie"] what about that pole in the middle of the floor????

Is dancing part of the job application?!?!?! ;)[/quote]

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
STOP!!! 265 Lbs of Blush is funny looking! STOP!!!

:wink: :lol: But it is FUN!! :wink: :lol:

And what about that pole in the middle of the floor????

Is dancing part of the job application?!?!?! ;)

I should of waited for them to come back.. LOL

Yeah we get undressed just as fast LOL :wink: :lol:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god...........Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

And, yes, thanks, Jaster and other FF for all you do!

A friend & I have joke about getting hurt at work just so the firefighters and emt guys can come over..

When my son was 4 we went to a field trip to the firehouse . They got a call and had to leave . WOW I never seen anyone get dress and out the door that fast.. Thank you Jaster for all that you do for us.. If that was me I'd be ready in about a half hour..

[quote="fiery_halo"]Why yes I did in not so many words.[/quote] :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Awwww Thanx!!!

[quote="fiery_halo"][quote="mollie"][quote="fiery_halo"]Why yes I did in not so many words.[/quote]

Men .. LOL[/quote]

LOL...sometimes we men have to have it spelled out for us. :lol:

[quote="mollie"][quote="fiery_halo"]Why yes I did in not so many words.[/quote]

Men .. LOL

[quote="fiery_halo"]Why yes I did in not so many words.[/quote]

Sometimes subtly is a lost art form... ;)

Why yes I did in not so many words.

[quote="jaster"][quote="fiery_halo"]Hey Jaster, just curious is there some kind of hiring code that says all firefighters have to be good looking?? I don't think I've ever seen a bad looking one..[/quote]

Not that I know of.

And if there was I would be out of a job! :cry:[/quote]

I do believe that she thinks that you are hot, jaster!

[quote="fiery_halo"]Hey Jaster, just curious is there some kind of hiring code that says all firefighters have to be good looking?? I don't think I've ever seen a bad looking one..[/quote]

Not that I know of.

And if there was I would be out of a job! :cry:

Hey Jaster, just curious is there some kind of hiring code that says all firefighters have to be good looking?? I don't think I've ever seen a bad looking one..

[i]For the $$$:[/i] Pharmaceutical Research (of Central Nervous System Disorders) implementing Six Sigma.

Art [Graphic Arts]; Music Promotions. Local music shows. Concerts.
Family, Friends, Animals. Excercise (Yoga), Internet, Skating [Quads]... and I drink a lot of coffee. Travel {when possible}-- [i]"Smoking Tea with Mama Kin"[/i] :!:

[quote="jaster"]Just some tools of my trade.....
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j155/jasterbull/Irons.jpg[/img][img]h…]
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j155/jasterbull/k12.jpg[/img][img]htt…]
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j155/jasterbull/Hurst.jpg[/img]

Fun stuff!!!!! :wink:
Just think how much fun you could have with these!!![/quote]

I think some of my kids in juvy would have a blast with your toys/tools.

:wink:

I work in the photo and media dept. in a place called meijer. i am currently and have been for the last few years looking for a veterinary assistant position close to home. i worked as one for a few years and i love it so much i got my career diploma in that field. in my spare time i love to be with my family and my friends, espicially the love of my life and our son who is almost 4. i love going to rock concerts when i can afford it, working out on my wii fit...lol and listening to music. my new addiction on tv is the show on a and e called the cleaner.

I have a mini me......
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j155/jasterbull/DSC01499.jpg[/img]
He's not mine it's my nephew.

I am paralegal for Metropolitan Public Defenders Office and a full time mom to two mini mollies.

In what spare time I have, I love to read, work out, hang out with my bestest chica, Claudia and my girls, GO TO CONCERTS, road trips to the East Coast, watch football~especially the University of Oregon Dux and my Steelers, listen to music...and I am a law and order and CSI junkie. :)

I am a team leader for an electronics company . We build to print for our customers and we also have a design team, so if you have an idea they can probally build it for you!! My spare time is for music and my family.

Re: Where do you go?.....What do you do?.....

[quote="jaster"]Ok un less you live under a rock you guys know what kind of job I have......

Just want to know more about my Shinedown friends.[/quote]

I am the Regional Logistics Manager for AT&T Southeast. I manage transportation, negotiate rates with carriers/couriers, and set up contracts for my area, which is Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and the Florida Panhandle. I am also the Project Manager for the Carrier Recruitment and Retention program.

My hobbies are: been playing guitar since 1983, building and selling guitars, eBay, online gambling, football, love making, beer, writing music.

[quote="fenderguitars777"]I'm the Crew Trainer at Manahawkin Taco Bell, store 017147.

My hobbies include guitar, video games, music, and sleeping.[/quote]
I have an aunt that lives in Manahawkin not far from the beach.

I cook in a small restaurant/diner...we have DAMN good burgers!!!!!

Hobbies..I like to write, take pictures, GO TO CONCERTS, listen to music, sing, travel, cook, eat...lol That's about it!!!!!

Landscaper during the summer poor college student the rest of the year haha graduating this year and hopefully landing a job as a financial planner other than that i try and go to as many shows as i can afford and i got to see my top 3 bands this summer so that was sick