where is Carlos

• where is Carlos
    Kdrckrules

Anyone no whats up with Carlos that use to do sound or what not with shinedown, and is the one roadie Barrys brother sure has a resemblence but not quite sure

Submitted by Kdrckrules on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Zach Myers guitar tech definitely wasn't there last week and I could tell he was having a few problems with the sound and that dude does look like he could be related to Barry but I have no idea.

bluecatsfanatic

Wed, 06/03/2009 - 00:22

Carlos is no longer a member of SD's crew. Don't know the how's or why's (not really our business anyway).

The dude that looks like Barry is Panda, who, AFAIK, is mainly Barry's drum tech.

Hoogie, the main tech, is also no longer with the band.

Haven't picked up any of the new guys' names yet, although the Keith Urban looking guy is a f'n douche bag.

synneraboveall

Wed, 06/03/2009 - 00:53

[quote="bluecatsfanatic"]Carlos is no longer a member of SD's crew. Don't know the how's or why's (not really our business anyway).

The dude that looks like Barry is Panda, who, AFAIK, is mainly Barry's drum tech.

Haven't picked up any of the new guys' names yet, although the Keith Urban looking guy is a f'n douche bag.[/quote]

Yeah what he said...lol

I miss Hoogie..was not really that big of a fan of Carlos...he was nice but he just wasn't someone I wanted to hang around.

LOVE PANDA..he's amazing!!!!!!

Haven't met any of the new guys yet either. I need to though...lol I wanna know who their new TM is..I miss Ed but last time I talked him...he didn't seem to happy. Oh well...guess I gotta find a way to get in good with the new TM...lol J/K

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 06/03/2009 - 09:10

i hope hoogie comes back he was really cool. i never met him personally but he seemed really cool.

bluecatsfanatic

Wed, 06/03/2009 - 09:57

The new TM is Doug ... not quite as cool as Ed was (and nowhere near as liberal) but he's a fairly cool guy in his own right.

Fiery Halo

Wed, 06/03/2009 - 10:25

[quote="bluecatsfanatic"]Carlos is no longer a member of SD's crew. Don't know the how's or why's (not really our business anyway).

Haven't picked up any of the new guys' names yet, although the Keith Urban looking guy is a f'n douche bag.[/quote]

Would that be Marcus ?? Cause he did come off as a total douche if we are talking about the same guy..

synneraboveall

Fri, 06/05/2009 - 00:28

[quote="bluecatsfanatic"]The new TM is Doug ... not quite as cool as Ed was (and nowhere near as liberal) but he's a fairly cool guy in his own right.[/quote]

Ed was cool as hell...till he left SD...then he became an ass. I still wanna meet the new TM cause I always do...lol

synneraboveall

Fri, 06/05/2009 - 00:29

[quote="fiery_halo"][quote="bluecatsfanatic"]Carlos is no longer a member of SD's crew. Don't know the how's or why's (not really our business anyway).

Would that be Marcus ?? Cause he did come off as a total douche if we are talking about the same guy..[/quote]

I didn't think he was back with them...if we are talking about the same Marcus...I always get lost when they go on break then come back with new peeps...lol

Fiery Halo

Fri, 06/05/2009 - 17:41

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="bluecatsfanatic"]The new TM is Doug ... not quite as cool as Ed was (and nowhere near as liberal) but he's a fairly cool guy in his own right.[/quote]

Ed was cool as hell...till he left SD...then he became an ass. I still wanna meet the new TM cause I always do...lol[/quote]

Ed was always really cool with me . But I did see his ASS SIDE a few times with other people , but they deserved it ..

synneraboveall

Sat, 06/06/2009 - 02:43

[quote="fiery_halo"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="bluecatsfanatic"]The new TM is Doug ... not quite as cool as Ed was (and nowhere near as liberal) but he's a fairly cool guy in his own right.[/quote]

Ed was cool as hell...till he left SD...then he became an ass. I still wanna meet the new TM cause I always do...lol[/quote]

Ed was always really cool with me . But I did see his ASS SIDE a few times with other people , but they deserved it ..[/quote]

well...Ed gave me his number and told me to get a hold of him anytime I need to talk or wanted to know about a show. Well, I went to a show and didn't know he wasn't with them and when I text him he was an ass to me..even though he always told me I was family...guess that changes when you leave the band.

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 06/07/2009 - 10:21

yeah i guess so. that's pretty douchey of him to do that to you but whatever fact is he's out of the band now. so tough luck for him.

gearhead1968

Mon, 06/08/2009 - 15:43

At Rockfest I sat down next to the truck driver for Shinedown, now he was one of the nicest people that I have meet. The rest of the crew have been nice also, they were a little crazy after the show, cause they could not decide what was going where. Mainly because they had to repack the truck while figuring what to take to Europe, which sucked for us, because Buckcherry was getting close to being done and we needed to load there truck also.

Anyone no whats up with Carlos that use to do sound or what not with shinedown, and is the one roadie Barrys brother sure has a resemblence but not quite sure

comments

At Rockfest I sat down next to the truck driver for Shinedown, now he was one of the nicest people that I have meet. The rest of the crew have been nice also, they were a little crazy after the show, cause they could not decide what was going where. Mainly because they had to repack the truck while figuring what to take to Europe, which sucked for us, because Buckcherry was getting close to being done and we needed to load there truck also.

yeah i guess so. that's pretty douchey of him to do that to you but whatever fact is he's out of the band now. so tough luck for him.

[quote="fiery_halo"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="bluecatsfanatic"]The new TM is Doug ... not quite as cool as Ed was (and nowhere near as liberal) but he's a fairly cool guy in his own right.[/quote]

Ed was always really cool with me . But I did see his ASS SIDE a few times with other people , but they deserved it ..[/quote]

well...Ed gave me his number and told me to get a hold of him anytime I need to talk or wanted to know about a show. Well, I went to a show and didn't know he wasn't with them and when I text him he was an ass to me..even though he always told me I was family...guess that changes when you leave the band.

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="bluecatsfanatic"]The new TM is Doug ... not quite as cool as Ed was (and nowhere near as liberal) but he's a fairly cool guy in his own right.[/quote]

Ed was always really cool with me . But I did see his ASS SIDE a few times with other people , but they deserved it ..

[quote="fiery_halo"][quote="bluecatsfanatic"]Carlos is no longer a member of SD's crew. Don't know the how's or why's (not really our business anyway).

Would that be Marcus ?? Cause he did come off as a total douche if we are talking about the same guy..[/quote]

I didn't think he was back with them...if we are talking about the same Marcus...I always get lost when they go on break then come back with new peeps...lol

[quote="bluecatsfanatic"]The new TM is Doug ... not quite as cool as Ed was (and nowhere near as liberal) but he's a fairly cool guy in his own right.[/quote]

Ed was cool as hell...till he left SD...then he became an ass. I still wanna meet the new TM cause I always do...lol

Would that be Marcus ?? Cause he did come off as a total douche if we are talking about the same guy..

The new TM is Doug ... not quite as cool as Ed was (and nowhere near as liberal) but he's a fairly cool guy in his own right.

i hope hoogie comes back he was really cool. i never met him personally but he seemed really cool.

Yeah what he said...lol

I miss Hoogie..was not really that big of a fan of Carlos...he was nice but he just wasn't someone I wanted to hang around.

LOVE PANDA..he's amazing!!!!!!

Haven't met any of the new guys yet either. I need to though...lol I wanna know who their new TM is..I miss Ed but last time I talked him...he didn't seem to happy. Oh well...guess I gotta find a way to get in good with the new TM...lol J/K

Carlos is no longer a member of SD's crew. Don't know the how's or why's (not really our business anyway).

Haven't picked up any of the new guys' names yet, although the Keith Urban looking guy is a f'n douche bag.

Zach Myers guitar tech definitely wasn't there last week and I could tell he was having a few problems with the sound and that dude does look like he could be related to Barry but I have no idea.