where can I find

• where can I find
    jpra1970

Where can I find the recording of one the cover of the U2 song from shinedown

Submitted by jpra1970 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Pretty sure iTunes has it, if you willing to pay. It's a great song though!

crowandthebutt…

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 10:43

go to youtube.com they have it for sure.

shinedown17_6951

Sat, 07/05/2008 - 20:02

they have the song on youtube, u can get a you tube to mp3 converter and enjoy the song anythime you want

[quote="shinedown17"]they have the song on youtube, u can get a you tube to mp3 converter and enjoy the song anythime you want[/quote]

go get it from shinedown-online, it's much better quality than a crap rip from youtube.

synneraboveall

Tue, 07/08/2008 - 03:04

[quote="solacematt"][quote="shinedown17"]they have the song on youtube, u can get a you tube to mp3 converter and enjoy the song anythime you want[/quote]

go get it from shinedown-online, it's much better quality than a crap rip from youtube.[/quote]

yeah..that's a great site for all things Shinedown... www.shinedown-online.com lol

synneraboveall

Wed, 07/09/2008 - 01:09

[quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="solacematt"][quote="shinedown17"]they have the song on youtube, u can get a you tube to mp3 converter and enjoy the song anythime you want[/quote]

go get it from shinedown-online, it's much better quality than a crap rip from youtube.[/quote]

yeah..that's a great site for all things Shinedown... www.shinedown-online.com lol[/quote]

listening to it now[/quote]

awesome...now remember that site and never forget it...lol

Where can I find the recording of one the cover of the U2 song from shinedown

comments

[quote="fenderguitars777"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="solacematt"][quote="shinedown17"]they have the song on youtube, u can get a you tube to mp3 converter and enjoy the song anythime you want[/quote]

yeah..that's a great site for all things Shinedown... www.shinedown-online.com lol[/quote]

listening to it now[/quote]

awesome...now remember that site and never forget it...lol

[quote="solacematt"][quote="shinedown17"]they have the song on youtube, u can get a you tube to mp3 converter and enjoy the song anythime you want[/quote]

yeah..that's a great site for all things Shinedown... www.shinedown-online.com lol

[quote="shinedown17"]they have the song on youtube, u can get a you tube to mp3 converter and enjoy the song anythime you want[/quote]

go get it from shinedown-online, it's much better quality than a crap rip from youtube.

they have the song on youtube, u can get a you tube to mp3 converter and enjoy the song anythime you want

go to youtube.com they have it for sure.

Pretty sure iTunes has it, if you willing to pay. It's a great song though!